over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Att: JJ INSANE1 (The time has come)

JJ INSANE....MAN, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER THIS....

Remember when you got into it with that Adam Ramsey guy from Canada..that fat guy who thought he was "jacked"?!

After he posted his pics and was talking big....YOU POSTED YOUR PICS! I laughed so hard when that happened.

We had some conversations about nationals back then and bodybuilding in general. Although we never agreed much on politics....I can see that we both believe in what really counts at this point...GOD.

I am really glad you are back, J.J. Sorry to hear about your dad....I feel you on that. I am close as hell to mine too. When something goes wrong with him...double bypass, stroke....I am a mess. Glad you got it together and everything is on track.

I truly believe I'd be nothing without my relationship with God.

Time to do some chest!

Remember when you got into it with that Adam Ramsey guy from Canada..that fat guy who thought he was "jacked"?!

After he posted his pics and was talking big....YOU POSTED YOUR PICS! I laughed so hard when that happened.

We had some conversations about nationals back then and bodybuilding in general. Although we never agreed much on politics....I can see that we both believe in what really counts at this point...GOD.

I am really glad you are back, J.J. Sorry to hear about your dad....I feel you on that. I am close as hell to mine too. When something goes wrong with him...double bypass, stroke....I am a mess. Glad you got it together and everything is on track.

Time to do some chest!

Ha ha -Jethro! Glad we finally agree on something - Heavenly politics!:D
Damn man, i forgot all about poor lil ol Adam. That dude was just not right in the knoggin. Jesus i was jacked back then. I remember i even offered to send some one free lawn mower parts just to tell me how to get to him. I was seriously going to fly there and find him. How stupid was that? That was for sure the young and dumb JJ. In reality he was probably 12 years old using his big brothers fat pics:eek:
Anyway... this is such a trip down memory lane. All these old school bros posting and sending me PMs.
Thanks again guys for the support.
JJ

good luck bro.. damn i remember that name jjinsane from late nineties over at anabolex or old underground. now we just need testy and db and we can have a party!! heck bring sevante and simian too!

Don't know you, but glad to see you were able to pick yourself up when it mattered, not only to you, but others.

I wish you and your family well.

Good to see you around again JJ

HA HA

Time to do some chest!

Man Im remember that shit too. Good Old Days. :cool:

JJ......

You were my best goto for 5 years. Glad to see life has changed and you have a new perspective. As you can see, a lot has changed with the boards from the Gade' days. Peace and welcome back bro'.

Although we never talked, I always loved reading your intelligent posts, JJ. :)
And unlike JT, I found me to agree with some (a lot actually :D) of your political views! :p

Congrats on the child and good luck for your new life, man. Overcoming times of trouble is not always an easy task.

Good to see you brother. The JJInsane1 name is as old as the boards, wow its been a long time.. Hope the future is bright and congrats on the little one...

Great to have you back! Having a child really changes ones outlook on life and what is important!

nice thread...also congrats on your little boy JJ.
JJ, Baldnazi, Jethro, rAJ, paul B...all these guys in the same thread...are you sure this isnt the Gade? lol!
Adam Ramsey! haha that fat ugly fuck!

Welcome back. I hope your able to turn your sad fortunes around. If you can keep a cool level head you might do well but be careful about posting openly about your "return to business". All boards including this one are crawling with fed's and all of these 1 post wonders are more than likely fed's looking to bust people so please becareful about your business you openly post. Gone are the days of the "list me" threads. You have a kid to think about now. I wish you luck in your return though.

JJ, its good to see an old original bro back on the board. I hope the best for you. You are right about one thing, when everything else is taken from us we have our integrity and word, nothing else really matters. I am just glad that you are doing good. When you have kids you realize there is a whole lot to life than just bodybuilding.
It will be good to see your posts again, don't lose you zest about things though, that is part of what brings success to one.

What? Your back and we can't argue about politics and consipiracies?

Thats bullshit!! :p

Welcome back bro. A saying I repeat to myself every so often is "tough times don't last - tough men do" Good to see you have your chin up.

oh wow, talk about a blast from the past.....good fella here, and sorry to hear about your problems, and good luck to you in the future!!! let us know when u get back in the game!!!

Meat

I met JJ over at the old Renegade and also hooked up with him here at Pro Muscle. He has helped me many times with my lawn care needs.

Good to see you back.

DLStryker

Welcome back. I hope your able to turn your sad fortunes around. If you can keep a cool level head you might do well but be careful about posting openly about your "return to business". All boards including this one are crawling with fed's and all of these 1 post wonders are more than likely fed's looking to bust people so please becareful about your business you openly post. Gone are the days of the "list me" threads. You have a kid to think about now. I wish you luck in your return though.

Yeah bro, i know bout the 1 post wonders and the feds but hey i havent done anything yet ;) also.... 99.9% of the guys that have posted i have known for years.

Haze -
You politcal hollerin fucker! How you been bro.
Naw.. i cant argue anymore. Why? Well i simply just dont care to put that much energy into that bullshit anymore. I mean, what does it accomplish besides pissing some of my best bros off (you included).
But hey, if you want i can send you one of my aluminum hats like i sent BBJ a few year ago.... it helped him, so i know there is hope for you;)
Stay in touch bro... thanks for the kind words.

Thank you all for the nice words and the PMs i am getting... emails as well.
My old school family is still here - how cool is this.
JJ Insane1

Florida snaggletooth -

Hey snaggle tooth ;)

U know who you are bro - Give me a PM.

Hope you been doing ok -

JJ Insane1

WoW... Glad to hear your alive.

Hey JJ,

Shit happens and I am glad to see you are back. Sorry about your dad but I am sure God needed him a little more. You have your family and your health and thats all that matters.

Take good care,
wedge

well, i'll be damned...

welcome back JJ!
i always enjoyed reading your posts, and doing buisness with ya. ;)
on a personal note... im deeply sorry to hear about your dad! i lost my mother to cancer 17 months ago and it still hurts... damn doctors aint as smart as they think they are if you ask me...

be safe, bro. things aint like they used to be...
WINGS

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner