over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Att: JJ INSANE1 (The time has come)

i agree. it was totally different back then. i remember my first case of gyno and freak out (1997) and one local guy got me nolvadex sent to me overnight..lol and there was a group of guys that trusted each other, did trades and got together in real world. not saying its not done anymore but i am sure as hell outta loop.
but back then there was some drawbacks. posts had to be approved, impersonators..well thats about it. lol
This board is good and places like anabolex seems likes a bunch of kids. its just stricter than it used to be. we had some flame wars back then that would never be tolerated on this board.
i talked to the guy who owns the www.renegadebodybuilding.com site and he wants to start it back up and wanted to know if i would be interested in being a mod over there. i feel flattered but there are better guys than me to do that and i dont have time.

Yeah... i know him oh so very well ;)
He has been getting that thing going since the fake gade opened. He has alot on his plate right now and is doing very good i must say.
I just hope he actually does get the old renegade going this time.
JJ Insane1

Last edited:
keep the good work bro

oldschool guy here bro s

Yeah... i know him oh so very well ;)
He has been getting that thing going since the fake gade opened. He has alot on his plate right now and is doing very good i must say.
I just hope he actually does get the old renegade going this time.
JJ Insane1

This is an inspiring post. Sorry about all your difficulties, but I'm glad to hear you're on your way back up.

One member comes to mind

I'lll never forget when I first started using the net in 1998, and the one guy who I will never forget went by the name "Animal" do you guys remember him? He was some crazy ass cyclist/chemist with a major attitude, yet he had brains for sure. Im not sure if he is around today...

I'lll never forget when I first started using the net in 1998, and the one guy who I will never forget went by the name "Animal" do you guys remember him? He was some crazy ass cyclist/chemist with a major attitude, yet he had brains for sure. Im not sure if he is around today...

Still around and even crazier.
The Inventor of the "Magic solution"
Good to hear from ya Ivan. Glad things are going good for ya.

Yeah I remember Animal! Also remember the "magic solution" as well!! :p

he still has his own board if i remember correctly!

He's still around. His board has a different address though. He's kind of a cranky old f'er though... lol! Recently was going to deny access to most of the members of his board.

PM me if you need the link.. BTW I posted this respone mid way through many post to the original thread. This info may be old news by now.

Take care my good bros!

DLStryer

Hey bro I sent you a PM a few days ago

Maybe you didnt get it...I'll shoot you another one to ya...

thanks

chris

JJ good to see you around bro! You don't know my by this handle but I was also a source in those days, more in the shadows. I also lost 11K to my Mex. source, Im sure it was the same one, there were only a few that were that organized to handle that volume. 2 months later that I had an attempted controled del. from China. Sent via DHL and they put it in a fed-x box, like Im am that stupid and rejected it. Even the cops I supplied turned their backs on me and I decided to give it up and quit. I gave up alot of close circle friends on the boards. Sucks but thats life. Glad to see your OK and that Im not the only one that had fuked up problems!
C Horse old school Vet, good to see your around too.
What ever happened Raver and Tempest?

Nice to see you back and things are getting better for you.:)

JJ,

Hey bro sent you another PM to you...

chris

I gave up alot of close circle friends on the boards. Sucks but thats life.

Uh... do you mean you "gave up" talking to your close circle of friends or... you "gave up" your close circle of friends to the ... well, feds?

Dont take this question the wrong way bro... just trying to understand.

Hope everything is going well for you now...
JJ Insane1

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner