over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Att: JJ INSANE1 (The time has come)

JJ-INSANE1

Banned
This is already Big A approved:

The time has come. I have been here but now I am officially back as me.
I have some things to explain to my bros who know and remember.
Old School JJ Insane 1 - is here with a new outlook on life.
Ok, let me start by saying thank you to my friends who knew me other my other handle and let me post till I was ready to explain the problems I have been through. You know who you are.
3 years ago I was taking money and shipping gear. Having a few problems but nothing out of the normal. Then all of a sudden I took a small order from about 4 bros and exchanged my money with my guy in Mexico - bam! This is the start of the down hill slide.

Intro= Operation Gear Grinder! The fed fucks took my (customers also) money or so says my Mexican supplier. Actually I never confirmed this but he has always been honest. I had sent him over 200k before and he had every chance to shit me but never did so I find it hard to believe he would over 16k.
So, to remedy this problem I used my personal money to resend and try and have all my customers cleared up before Gear Grinder kicked in. He received my money but then said the stuff I paid for went up 3k over the week I sent. I was getting the money up for that and then he just closed all over the border operations down. I had no shipper, no mailer and no supplier due to the fact they where all scared (understandable) they where getting nabbed by the feds.
Eventually I just laid low and decided to ride things out.

Into= My son. I had waited 36 years to have a child. My wife always wanted one but if you remember me, I was too gung ho and set in my attitude to give in. I wanted to “live” first. Travel more ect.
Finally I figured now was the time. I off cycled and as God would have it she was pregnant in just 3 months. I just prayed I would have a healthy child and didn’t really care what sex the baby was.
I had a beautiful baby boy 2 and a half years ago. Very healthy and a personality just like his grandfathers.
I was honestly the happiest I ever had been. Sold my vette, bike, boat and basically was back to where I started this game but happier then when I was making tons of money.

Into = Grandfather, my dad. My father had been on my ass for years to have a grandchild as I was an only child. My father was my closest friend. I worked with him for 20 years, side by side every day… 8 hours a day. I loved the man like he was a God. He was a real life hero to me.
God I remember his face the day I told him he was going to be a grandfather. He actually framed the ultrasound photos and put them on his refrigerator. The night my wife gave birth I have never seen a happier person. He glowed.

Intro= Cancer! 6 months after my son was born my father found out he had esophagus cancer. I prayed it hadn’t spread but unfortunately it had …. To his liver. They told him he could beat it but in all honesty I think it was wishful thinking. His battle was hard. Very hard on me and my family. To make the easier on my, let me just say after a year of pain, chemo and suffering he passed away. I have never felt a pain that intense. I have never hurt that bad. I didn’t know how to function in normal life. The Dr put me on antidepressants and I went into a haze. I didn’t play with my son. He didn’t understand where his paw paw was…. I basically gave up on life.
Into = God. One day I was sitting at home like every other day, sulking and asking “why” when I just realized for some reason I can only explain as God telling me to that I had to get up and live. I called my wife and told her to take me to the emergency room. She did.

Intro= Renal Kidney failure. Yes… my kidneys had shut down due to the fact I hadn’t ate or drank on over a week and all I consumed was the meds my Dr prescribed. No anabolics btw. I entered the hospital at 305 pounds - up 60lbs from my lean jacked to the gills weight. I was admitted and had to stay a couple of weeks until they fixed my kidneys and got me straight. My wife, my best friend and my mother and GOD basically stuck with me and are the direct reason I am still alive.

Into= The old JJ is back! As of today I have been back in the gym every morning at 6 to 7 am. Doing 45 minutes cardio and heavy weight training like the old days. I am down from 305lbs to 268lbs and almost where I was. No prescription drugs since Jan 3rd. No anything except caffeine every once in a while to get me ready for the a.m. workout. I feel the best I ever have. Im no where near as strong as the old JJ was but I am getting there. I will be returning to the UNNATURAL world in a week and I cant wait.
My life is totally different. I moved to another city and I have all new REAL friends now. Little JJ is growing like dad used to. He is a healthy and a very happy child. I thank God for that.
My intentions of this post is entirely to explain to my friends the problems I have had. I know I pissed some of you off over bullshit politics but hey, I always agreed when it came to gear and hating authority.
I hope all of you understand. You never realize how beautiful this world is until you almost leave it.
I have an all new outlook on life, friends, family and “business”. I will continue my “business” and I will pay every bro I owe back. If there is anything I had that was REAL on the internet it was my reputation and integrity. I do not want to loose that. I want every bro here to know I never scammed in my life. I never took anyone’s money with intentions of stealing or not paying them what they sent for.
One last thing. A while back I posted about the fact they made a “Save Mike S” thread. My intentions for that where not intended to take away from Mike S. I have the up most respect for him and he DESIRVED help. My point was, there needed to be a “source fund” for every good bro who got busted. Then again, the source or user knows the risk so it’s a no win subject.
Ok bros… now you know. JJ is officially sorry for any argument in the past. JJ is a humbled and different person now. I promised Big A I would never mention politics and I promise you the same. I have the same “kick ass” attitude but I have learned to grow up and tame it. I bite my tongue now and just enjoy being here.
Best wishes to all you guys. Nice to be back. Hope you will all understand life overwhelmed me.

Thanks Big A for letting me post this.
The old school JJ Insane1

Welcome back.Live life as every day is your last. Thats what I do now.

Hey JJ, good to see you around again bro! Im sorry to hear about the tough times you went through, but it sounds like they have only made you stronger and appreciate the good things you have in life now! :)

BTW, u might remember me from the old renegade about 8-9 years ago! :eek:

Good to see you back JJ. Im sure you know what I went through...Im 'retired'
and basically just stop in on occassion. I miss this place, its good to see old bros like you here again. Mellowed, huh? Thats good :)
MikeS

JJ I am so glad to see you back bro!! As I told you, things happen that are out of our control... But you are an honest bro, and always have been... That is what matters.. Get back with me!!
swerve
Ps.. check your other pm acct... i sent you a message... ;)

JJ WELCOME BACK!!!

RONJON

Old School

Good to see you around! Glad to see your strength pull you through other areas of your life. Wishing the best to one of the best.

One insane1 memory - I sent you a mag with pics of JJ in it. Your email back to me was priceless. I don't recall exactly, but i know you loved it. LOL

Wow...

JJ and MikeS both in the same thread.

I never thought I'd see that again.

Good to know both of you are doing good.

:)

Welcome Back JJ.
I think we ALL Lost some money and good friends to Gear Grinder. Same more recently to raw Deal. Thats the nature of the beast and a chance we all take when we roll the dice. Your one of the old school guys and Its good to see you back. Congrats On The baby boy!

Wow I go to sleep sick as a dog wake up 330am and see the one and only JJ himself is back. For all that dont know now is your chance to get on the list to have your lawn serviced year round. This top notch service to keep your lawn cut and mower running like a champ was hard to come by in the past. One of the best and longest running is back. Be smart and hop on the gravy train while you have a chance. Great to have you back JJ. Hey nice to you you and MikeS again. Take care and stay safe you will be hearing from me. Time to till the yard. OLD SCHOOL style.

JJ bro I'm glad to hear things are turning around for you. I'll keep you in my prays bro. Also check your pm's

Wow... JJ was always a stand up guy...remember you from the old renegade board. Good to hear everything worked out and you are living life to the fullest now.

Welcome back and congrats on the birth of your son! Mine turned two today.

WELCOME BACK JJ

Yes he has been around since the old renegade days, and has been a stand-up guy. Congrats on having a son, he will change your life for the better if you let him. Very sorry about your dad though. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger.

bump

Yeah JJ is as old school as it gets... I first remember talking to him over at the 'Gade... Where has time gone!! lol My son is about to turn 5 and start school... It seems like only yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital...
JJ there is nothing better than having a son! You are blessed...
swerve

Well... damn

:D

I honestly didnt think after all the shit that has gone down since i left the game that i would see all these nice posts.
Thank you guys SO much for understanding. My Pms are filling up so if you Pm me it might take a little bit but i will reply.
Seriously, i feel alot better about climing out of my hole and just telling the truth. The support was well worth it.
As i stated in my original post- i refuse to go out of this game with anyone thinking or labeling me as a scammer or thief.
In the end, all you are left with are some food friends and your good reputation.
I am determinded to got out (in 5 years or so:p) with just those two things.
Again, thank you guys for understanding. Im sorry if i pissed you guys off with my political opinions :D but that just aint me anymore.
Btw - my son is a spitting image of my father. Its like God took my dad for a reason and replaced him with a mini version, he even has my dads bodybuilder legs and already flirts with every chick he sees... just pops did:eek: and he is just 2 and a half yr old.
JJ Insane1

It's good to see you around again and that life is treating you well.

PB

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420