over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATT: PRO'S

Vander_V said:
DUDE where do you get this stuff from LOl ,,,, Oh and Xcel is young not some old man with a cane :p

Old age is a blessing ,,, if i can live to be old ive lived a good life every year is a gift , i think you may have had some misleading information bro.

VANDER I know Excel inst on a cane any longer.Hes progressed to a wheelchair...lol J/K.. :D

I'm now 39 and I think hes in my age group. WelL he may have a few years on me not sure..

Im just saying when I in my early 20's I got big without steroids.. Now I HAVE TROUBLE GETTING BIG WITH THEM... I guess I'm turning into a wimp.. :D

Last edited:
MR.BICEPS said:
I never said he or anyone for that matter would blow them away.Please quote me correctly bro....I just think he has the overall symetry Kind of like Phil Hernon has with those big legs to probably get his foot into the door if hed get on some good drugs and stay on them...

Oh well no worries I quess opinions vary.. I know what I think and thats all that matters..I was Just hoping some others would back me on this matter..

Straight from your first post

"I keep telling him he would blow away the compettion at the nationals "

NPC PITTSBURGH said:
Straight from your first post

"I keep telling him he would blow away the compettion at the nationals "

Must have said it then.. My bad..

I can tell you that several of the judges from his prior competitons told Pdogg he had the symmetry to make a pro bodybuilder if he desired....So looks like I;m not the only one who believe it..

I just expected more support from the pros on our board but have not recieved any..It would appear some thinks hes juicing so WHAT CAN I SAY???Ya know... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
MR.BICEPS said:

I can tell you that several of the judges from his prior competitons told Pdogg he had the symmetry to make a pro bodybuilder if he desired....So looks like I;m not the only one who believe it..

I just expected more support from the pros on our board but have not recieved any..It would appear some thinks hes juicing so WHAT CAN I SAY???Ya know... :rolleyes:

If he tells me he is natural then who am I to say he isnt....He could just have outstanding genetics...i remember when i first got started in bodybuilding i was accused by everyone hater there was of useing steroids so i can understand where he is coming from.

I am not sayin anything bad about him...i think he has a great build and i wish him the best of luck...i just thought it was alittle much to say that he would blow away the other bodybuildingers at nationals when i think there is a select few pros that coudlnt even do that.

anyway...he should be happy to have a friend who thinks the world of him and wants him to be the best he can in bodybuilding.

I am lucky to have a friend like Mr. B. He's a good guy despite his poor typing. :p (just messin' with ya)

In all honesty, I don't think I would "blow away" the competition at the Nationals. Heck, I would be happy to place in the top 10 or 15. I am going to diet down until everything looks right. Hopefully that'll be around 190-195ish.

Yo PDOGG

Just keep doing what your doing. You look great, your HUGE!! and your staying healthy...sounds like a good combination!!

Keep posting pics as you get ready to compete.

Your brother in Christ,

Lucky

MR.BICEPS said:

support in what bro? support in telling him he should do illegal things to earn a pro card? That is a personal decision.. No one should suggest someone else do drugs or illegal stuff...

How much does a pro card pay again? The man is going to dental school, isn't that also a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? dentists make upwards of $100,000... How many pros make that much.. and at what risk..

Dude,

MR.BICEPS said:

What do you thuink the life of a pro bodybuilder is like? I think you read too many magazines. My father is a dentist and has/had a WAYYYY better lifestyle than I do. I liken this to someone who watches monday night football and thinks the game is all about cheerleaders and happy times.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member