over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attempt for Kaiser Prescription

are you an adult?

Do we need to find the source and also help with the injections?

I really doubt that you’re ready.

Last edited:
Same problem.

Okay, so this may be more of a search than I thought...what a joke. I can go buy weed to get stoned all day (hypothetical), but God forbid my muscles grow with testosterone....My test may be average, but I feel below average. Say the key words and phrasaes to a money grubbin' doctor at Venice Beach and you get your medical weed in the next five minutes.

Can someone PM me a good doctor who knows the benefit of higher testosterone and is in the Southern California area?

I'm dealing with the same problem. Don't want to way over 1k just for the tests. If you find and answer please PM.

Thanks

Dang bro, I'm trying to learn. I'm not even jumping into a full cycle here..taking it slow and making sure I do things right. Been reading as much as I can on here and elsewhere. Sorry if I have a lot of questions...

Yeah, not sure how. Only thing I've read is go get super drunk night before....and I don't know if that was a joke or not, but I don't drink. What would crash it?
Taking a strong oral steroid like SD for just a few days should shut you down well enough. There's other things that will help... Google that too while you're busy researching.

Dang bro, I'm trying to learn. I'm not even jumping into a full cycle here..taking it slow and making sure I do things right. Been reading as much as I can on here and elsewhere. Sorry if I have a lot of questions...

You're in the right place if your looking for info man but what your asking about is injections for the rest of your life. If you wanna run a cycle that's completely different. Just keep in mind a doc isn't gonna give you a cycle and then not see you again. You're gonna get a bottle if that. I get 200mg 1ml bottles from my pharmacy for insurance reasons and lots of endos are gonna wanna try clomid to get your numbers up before giving you test for the rest of your life and often they wanna give you the gels you rub on your shoulders before giving you test injections.
If you go on trt you're most likely not gonna have children or at least easily without help from a doctor. Things you need to consider

You're in the right place if your looking for info man but what your asking about is injections for the rest of your life. If you wanna run a cycle that's completely different. Just keep in mind a doc isn't gonna give you a cycle and then not see you again. You're gonna get a bottle if that. I get 200mg 1ml bottles from my pharmacy for insurance reasons and lots of endos are gonna wanna try clomid to get your numbers up before giving you test for the rest of your life and often they wanna give you the gels you rub on your shoulders before giving you test injections.
If you go on trt you're most likely not gonna have children or at least easily without help from a doctor. Things you need to consider

I am chidren-ed out. Got 5 and I am good. I get what you're saying. The benefits are worth it from where I stand. I will consider a cycle in about 6 months to a year after just using test and seeing what the results are.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131