over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attempt for Kaiser Prescription

Tim Zane

Registered
Anyone have any luck with Kaiser prescribing Test? I got tested the other day. I am starting test one way or the other and I figured this would be the cheaper route and I would supplement any additonal when I find out the best range for me. Here were my results:

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 522 ng/dL Normal Range is 240 - 871 ng/dL
General information
Collected:
03/20/2018 8:50 AM

Resulted:
03/20/2018 9:46 PM

So I'm basically right in the middle. I woke up at 3am too hoping by the time they drew blood it would be lower...not sure if that worked or not.:p

Very few Dr's will prescribe when T is at that level.

If you want it that bad, why not come off and wait a few weeks for it to drop, then get tested?

I assume at a decent clinic it will though...? Kaiser was a no go.

I assume at a decent clinic it will though...? Kaiser was a no go.

No, it shouldn't. Your level isn't close to what's considered low for medical guidelines.

Okay, so this may be more of a search than I thought...what a joke. I can go buy weed to get stoned all day (hypothetical), but God forbid my muscles grow with testosterone....My test may be average, but I feel below average. Say the key words and phrasaes to a money grubbin' doctor at Venice Beach and you get your medical weed in the next five minutes.

Can someone PM me a good doctor who knows the benefit of higher testosterone and is in the Southern California area?

Okay, so this may be more of a search than I thought...what a joke. I can go buy weed to get stoned all day (hypothetical), but God forbid my muscles grow with testosterone....My test may be average, but I feel below average. Say the key words and phrasaes to a money grubbin' doctor at Venice Beach and you get your medical weed in the next five minutes.

Can someone PM me a good doctor who knows the benefit of higher testosterone and is in the Southern California area?

Crash you're T before your next blood test. 😉

Read

Your levels aren't that low for a prescription. Even of they we're endos often wanna to try clomid and figuring out why they are low before giving you the script for test. I had already been on test from a female doctor that didn't know better when my levels came back at 200 by the time I saw my Endo and the Endo wanted to have me stop the test, retest in 8 weeks and try again with clomid. However he was ok with me staying on the test since it was working so well for me.
Basically what I'm saying is you would have to have a pretty sketchy endocrinologist to give you a script at your levels

I agree that adult should be able to make their own decisions and do whatever they want to their body however weed can't harm you in the long run. Jumping on a script for test that you will need for the rest of your life can have some pretty dramatic effects if you change your mind later. I hear what you're saying but you got to remember trt is a really big deal and the doctors are not going to take it lightly

I agree that adult should be able to make their own decisions and do whatever they want to their body however weed can't harm you in the long run. Jumping on a script for test that you will need for the rest of your life can have some pretty dramatic effects if you change your mind later. I hear what you're saying but you got to remember trt is a really big deal and the doctors are not going to take it lightly
Found a doc online today pretty easy. No in person visit and will prescribe with my T levels. Get this though -

$1,250 includes
3 - 200mg 10ml vial test C
20 - Arimidex 1mg
And then whatever HCG and syringes he had in there.

Haha. I could probably get all that stuff from the sponsors on this site for $200 or less. Needless to say, I am still searching.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Found a doc online today pretty easy. No in person visit and will prescribe with my T levels. Get this though -

$1,250 includes
3 - 200mg 10ml vial test C
20 - Arimidex 1mg
And then whatever HCG and syringes he had in there.

Haha. I could probably get all that stuff from the sponsors on this site for $200 or less. Needless to say, I am still searching.

There is a sponsor here,CratusMedical,their banner is at the bottom of the board on the left side.I have used them for bloodwork.They offer trt and their prices aren’t too bad.

There is a sponsor here,CratusMedical,their banner is at the bottom of the board on the left side.I have used them for bloodwork.They offer trt and their prices aren’t too bad.
I got a quote from them yesterday. Slightly cheaper. Thanks.

Give the knowledge he's shown so far, he probably doesn't know how to.

Yeah, not sure how. Only thing I've read is go get super drunk night before....and I don't know if that was a joke or not, but I don't drink. What would crash it?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws