over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attention : About QV-DENKALL-TORNEL -BROVEL

Gone1

Banned
JJ here...

I just got word from my supplier that the all the labs i just mentioned are closed for a while. I have enough stock to last for about 2 months.
He says he is 100% sure they will reopen but probably not until they have come to terms with the problems OUR DEA has placed upon them.

Animal Power - Pets Pharma - SYD Group - various others are still going as like always.

So... anyone who need QV- Denkall - Brovel - Tornel gear should stock up.(I can help with that ;) .. its going to get dry for a while... but not forever.

i heard they are still open... they are open today as far as i know...

will they close soon ?

Thanks, JJ!

Appreciate the update.

then i defer

|--[\\\]>------- Bumpin' JJ Insane!

I have some contacts down there and this is what My buddy recently told me in an email. doesnt sound like any good news at all-

are going up...i went to buy *** worth of stuff yesterday and i
couldnt due to they raised the price to *** below retail!!!
OUCH....and there was a basic standard of *** below were are
pricing...so it wasnt even worth the hassle! ANYWAY...some say it
is the end of the game....some of us have been around since the
days when it was just Brovel, Tornel, and loeffler...so we will
just pick ourselves up, dustoff and keep going! WELL, TRY ATLEAST!
take care my friend

rAJJIN said:
I have some contacts down there and this is what My buddy recently told me in an email. doesnt sound like any good news at all-

are going up...i went to buy *** worth of stuff yesterday and i
couldnt due to they raised the price to *** below retail!!!
OUCH....and there was a basic standard of *** below were are
pricing...so it wasnt even worth the hassle! ANYWAY...some say it
is the end of the game....some of us have been around since the
days when it was just Brovel, Tornel, and loeffler...so we will
just pick ourselves up, dustoff and keep going! WELL, TRY ATLEAST!
take care my friend

From what my supplier understands....
ONLY the labs mentioned in the DEA bust and are owned by the same guy are the ones shutting down for a while.
All the others will remain open as they are not under indictment.
He said... as soon as this indictment shit gets settled they should reopen.
As far as them not sending to TJ now... thats not true. I just recieved a month in stock of all products just yesterday... and they just delievered them yesterday.
So... just keep your fingers crossed. Like i said, they still have at least 2 months of stuff made .... so buy it while you can, then just switch to another brand. No matter what... its not going to shut the entire mexican black market down.

JJ,
Im not sure man Just what I was told.... I know you have good connections there as well.

Just as Qv stepped up when ttokkyo went down Im very certain one of the other compnays you mention or a new company will step up in the place of QV. Thing is...IMHO there going to have to make some changes and go back to the underground. Everything is just to open now days and so easy for ANYONE to figure out...

also-
Isnt Brovel and Tornel Owned by a differant owner(s)
Then QV?

Id have to look into it and I have to much going on today but it seems like I remember they had differant owners, not all owned by the same guy?

rAJJIN said:
also-
Isnt Brovel and Tornel Owned by a differant owner(s)
Then QV?

Id have to look into it and I have to much going on today but it seems like I remember they had differant owners, not all owned by the same guy?

As far as the owners... Saltiel-Cohen's companies where Quality Vet, Denkall and Animal Power. He is the only owner arrested or indicted.

Who knows... all i do know is, like you said... if Qv goes down (i dont think it will) then others will step up.... but i AGREE it HAS to go back to the old days of UNDERGROUND distribution and blackmarket dealing to stay alive.

Last edited:
JJ INSANE1 said:
As far as the owners... Saltiel-Cohen's companies where Quality Vet, Denkall and Animal Power. He is the only owner arrested or indicted.

Who knows... all i do know is, like you said... if Qv goes down (i dont think it will) then others will step up.... but i AGREE it HAS to go back to the old days of UNDERGROUND distribution and blackmarket dealing to stay alive.
J

JJis on the money with thisinformation. Rajjin, I just spoke to " CASH " on the phone he said all will be very quite for awhile. No touble with him as he always covered his tracks an is ow in the states

seems as though the companies really buried themselves by openly smuggling their products to the US. I bet if they would have not have been a part of that they would have been fine. They should have sold thier product and not worried about how and where it went. Let the gringos worry about getting the shit here.

Thanks JJ for keeping us posted. Supply will always meet demand somehow.

MikeS is right on the money. Somehow some company will either step up or a new one will come about. Too much money to be lost.

Mav

Glad I live in Mexico where there's plenty available all the time. But it doesn't matter as I brew and cap my own shit anyways.

FYI

WASHINGTON - U.S. agents arrested a Mexican veterinarian identified as the world's leading maker of anabolic steroids for humans and have choked the flow of such illegal performance enhancers across the U.S.-Mexico border, authorities said Thursday.

It was the largest steroid bust in history, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration said.

A 21-month investigation targeted steroid traffickers in the United States and eight major Mexican suppliers, who are accused of selling the products on the Internet.

In San Diego, agents on Wednesday captured veterinarian Alberto Saltiel-Cohen of Mexico City, owner of the three largest manufacturers — Quality Vet, Denkall and Animal Power, officials said.

The accused suppliers' businesses accounted for $56 million in steroid sales per year — a large majority of all anabolic steroids flowing into the U.S. from Mexico, authorities said.

DEA agents said the suspected suppliers tried to cover their operations by advertising the steroids as products for animals such as race horses. Customers placed orders online, paid by credit card or wire transfer and the manufacturer sent the product from Mexico, the DEA said.

Agents arrested two suspected traffickers in Laredo — Luis Alberto Flores, a Mexican national, and Blanca Trevino, of Laredo. They, along with 21 others in Mexico and the United States, were indicted on a litany of federal charges.

Flores and Trevino, a veterinary store owner in Nuevo Laredo, allegedly shuttled steroids between the two countries for mass distribution, said Laura Duffy, assistant U.S. attorney in San Diego.

A woman who answered the phone at Trevino's residence declined to comment.

Saltiel-Cohen's main product — nandrolone — is a potent muscle builder that occurs naturally in the human body in tiny quantities. Physicians use it to strengthen the body tissue of HIV-infected men; athletes can use it to bulk up.

The surprise crackdown, code-named Operation Gear Grinder — "gear" is a street term for steroids — came amid several high-profile steroid scandals that have shaken Major League Baseball and much of the sports world.

Authorities said they waited to make the bust, in conjunction with Mexican law enforcement, to hit the manufacturers in a clean sweep — thus preventing any one of the businesses from hiding.

"We want to stop that 16-year-old who's on the cusp of greatness from using, because he's going to ruin his life," said Rusty Payne, a DEA special agent in Washington. "We want to make it hard for manufacturers, we want to squeeze and dry up the supply."

Payne said the investigation uncovered no purchases by major athletes. Instead, he said, many of the buyers turned out to be young athletes, body builders and skinny males.

The DEA identified more than 2,000 U.S. residents who bought steroids from the indicted businesses. The customers include individual users, street dealers and organized trafficking groups in dozens of cities nationwide, including Houston, said Duffy, the San Diego prosecutor.

On Thursday night, agents with the DEA's Houston Division and others nationwide visited some buyers door-to-door — not to make arrests, but to warn them about the dangers of steroids and interview them in hopes of unearthing more traffickers, Payne said.

A local DEA official declined comment.

Steroid and doping watchdogs celebrated the DEA's announcement as a huge victory.

Don H. Catlin, a medical professor at UCLA, a pioneer of drug tests on Olympic athletes, called the results spectacular.

"You know what's going on, you know that orders for steroids are flying around the country by e-mail, but as a citizen, you have limits in what you can accomplish," he said.

Bla bla bla....

Hmmmm lets see. They spend all this time and YOUR MONEY stopping the production of anabolic steroids (which have very legitimate medical uses) in another country that they are LEGAL but they cant seem to do a fucking thing to stop the production of Oxycotin, Vicoden, Percocet, Cocaine, Crystal Meth and X in there OWN country?
Fuck these hypocritical mother fuckers.

Trust me.... it might "dry" up a little.. but all this is going to do is send all the Mexican "labs" underground and start a boom on the legitimate black market (the way we used to play the game).
If these greedy fucks hadnt started selling so openly STRIAGHT from there companies... this would have never happened.

Number 1 lesson in STUPID drug buying and dealing: Quote: "Customers placed orders online, paid by credit card or wire transfer and the manufacturer sent the product from Mexico"

Now... my favorite sentence: Quote: " many of the buyers turned out to be young athletes, body builders and skinny males.":eek:

What a wonderful country we live in hu?
Want to get high on crack... walk 2 blocks, no problem. Want to go clubing and get fucked up on X .... go to ANY club and in 5 minutes your good.
Want to smoke some pot to mellow out.... 1 phone call and its done.
Want to get all fucked up on Oxycotin.... well, guess what? Another phone call and... YOUR HIGH.
Oxycotin is made right here in the good ol USA ... so when is the Mexican government coming over here to shut down the Oxy makers? Ha ha ha..
FUCK OUR GOVERNMENT.

JJ

JJ! That was just an FYI to those who did not know or had not heard what went down.
Yes amazing how they save us from ourselves from AAS yet

Every 8 seconds, someone in the world dies from a smoking-related disease.

In the U.S., about 440,000 people die a tobacco-related death every year

Today, in the U.S., tobacco products will kill about 1,200 people.

By the year 2020, tobacco is projected to kill about 10 million people a year worldwide.

Tobacco kills more Americans than auto accidents, homicide, AIDS, drugs and fires combined.

Every year, cigarettes leave about 12,000 kids motherless.

Hydrogen cyanide has been used in prison executions. It's also found in cigarettes smoke.

more on www.thetruth.com

Going after an AAS gym user is just an example of the tax payer money being spent on the wrong cause but smoking is legal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131