over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attention : About QV-DENKALL-TORNEL -BROVEL

gymrat215 said:
hey JJ could u please clear out your PMs please. thanks bro-

Shit bro... sorry, i wasnt getting any Pms so i just thought i wasnt popular anymore :(

Just cleaned them out... so PM away bro

looking for help

i am looking for a good vet products supplier, this recent bust has set alot of people back, even some of the places you used to be able to get from have shut down. any help you can help me with would be greatly appreciated. I know i am new here, but am very interested. thanks jake

JJ INSANE1 said:
JJ here...

I just got word from my supplier that the all the labs i just mentioned are closed for a while. I have enough stock to last for about 2 months.
He says he is 100% sure they will reopen but probably not until they have come to terms with the problems OUR DEA has placed upon them.

Animal Power - Pets Pharma - SYD Group - various others are still going as like always.

So... anyone who need QV- Denkall - Brovel - Tornel gear should stock up.(I can help with that ;) .. its going to get dry for a while... but not forever.

roidman0212 said:
i am looking for a good vet products supplier, this recent bust has set alot of people back, even some of the places you used to be able to get from have shut down. any help you can help me with would be greatly appreciated. I know i am new here, but am very interested. thanks jake

JFC... you can't be serious

FUCK OFF OFFICER

roidman0212 said:

Special Agent Jake - You would think that you being a "police officer" - "Drug Enforcment Agent" or what ever other form of PIG branch you work for that someone would teach you that you just do not pop on a open forum and ask for help buying illegal drugs.... ESPECIALLY WITH ONE FUCKING POST!

JJ INSANE1 said:
Special Agent Jake - You would think that you being a "police officer" - "Drug Enforcment Agent" or what ever other form of PIG branch you work for that someone would teach you that you just do not pop on a open forum and ask for help buying illegal drugs.... ESPECIALLY WITH ONE FUCKING POST!

oh come on he was winking at you lmao
its just to funny.i guess some(PEOPLE) will never get it.

jerrywear said:
oh come on he was winking at you lmao
its just to funny.i guess some(PEOPLE) will never get it.

Yeah thats the same "wink" that lures children to take candy from child molesters :eek:

Btw.... Jerry YGM.

the ignorance of it is funny though given the whole nature of the thread.

a guy went down to get some for his pet & he said it was SLIM pickins. The only test he could find was test 250 by pets pharma

..will his pet respond well to it?

JJ INSANE1 said:

|--[\\\]>---------- Dont tell him! now they'll change their ways and we wont be able to tell as easily that they are piggies....this way it was a dead give-away! LOL!

Just forget about Mexico for a while. Be smart. Big brother is al over that country and the boarders right now.

has anyone heard of any of these companies opening back up under different names?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131