over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATTENTION: All Nolotil Users . . .

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OK - now that I got your attention ;)

I had quite an experience with Noltil. I divided up 1 amp (5ml) into 4 injections for each biceps head. My experiment was to get my biceps muscle fascia to stretch, as they were not doing so with just SEO. I pumped the hell out of them with SEO when my biceps were swole from Nolotil - 3ml in each head, 2x ED (almost ED, at least 1 ED) for 2 weeks. One thing I did that may have nullified the effect of Nolotil "somewhat" is that I drew 1.25ml then filled the rest of the pin with SEO. Next time I'd use Nolotil by itself. Oh, I was also on a cycle when I did this.

Well, I believe it worked!

What I'd like is to hear from others about their experiences. What body part, how much, size increase, on or off cycle, etc.?

xcelbeyond

hey bro what was the size of your arms before and after i think you did a post on that at ripped mass but i cant remember

Hey preist943! Here's a copy of my post from Ripped Mass:

"The Nolotil Experiment
Well, this has been my life-long dilemma - small biceps. What make it worse is my triceps are so much larger and delts overpower them. I've always measured my biceps pumped (they're bigger that way ) and the largest they've measured is ~17-1/8".

My biceps have not responded quickly/favorably to SEO use. After putting "bottles" of SEO in my biceps they've gotten to nearly 17-3/8+" pumped. I just figure my slower gains are going to be more permanent!

Well to aid the muscle fascia in stretching, I added some Nolotil. I divided a 5ml amp into each head (~1.25ml per head) and made up the 3ml difference in pin with SEO. They measured 17-1/2" cold. After my arm workout, they measured 18". I've made sure I put lots of SEO in my biceps while they were swole.

I'm please with results to say the least. I will try this again during the middle of my next cycle, which will be a ways off."

I'm getting my BF checked soon - I believe it'll be in the low 8% range. Biceps still measure 17-1/4" cold. They actually "look" bigger since I'm more cut, than when on Nolotil!

xcelbeyond

Last edited:
* Bump *

What - No comments?!?!

I did experience A LOT OF bruising "just prior" to this Nolotil experience. It looked like someone took a baseball bat to my rear delts and all the way down my triceps "up to" my biceps?!?!?

I was injecting SEO in biceps ED and they weren't bruising. Also hitting my side delts with gear once a week and they weren't getting bruised. Bruises didn't hurt a bit - but looked VERY ugly and took forever to go away (my right tricep still has slight discoloration and it's been there over 10 weeks)!

xcelbeyond

Nolotil?I thought it was used only for headache and to stack heroin,lol!
Since it's cheap,does it work?

Well - let me give a little info on Nolotil, for those that do not know what it is. Please feel free to add/expand to my simple explanation.

I'm not sure when production ceased, but there used to be drug used by bodybuilders at competitions called Escilene. When injected into a muscle belly, Escilene would cause inflammation resulting in a temporary increase in size (for several hours). I never got the chance to use this, but I understand the injection and site was also very painful.

Nolotil is a drug that was developed to temporarily increase an infant's organ size, making surgery much more successful. Affect would last several days. Well - bodybuilders discovered this drug and use it as they did Escilene. Nolotil is said to be 10x more effective than Escilene and results lasts MUCH longer.

xcelbeyond

Bro,Nolotil is the brand name for metamizol.Metamizol is an analgesic/antipiretic.Maybe you recived wrong infos.
Matamizol aka Nolotil aka Novalgina.

I don't think we're talking about the same substances, even though the name is the same. Similar to Ganabol - there's a Ganabol d-bol and a Ganabol EQ.

Here's a link to a picture of what I'm referring to: http://www.rippedmass.com/forums/attachment.php?postid=4233

They are 5ml amps and come 5 to a box. But wait - If you look closely at this picture it says "Metamizol"???

xcelbeyond

JFIta

xcelbeyond said:
Nolotil is a drug that was developed to temporarily increase an infant's organ size, making surgery much more successful.
I got this info through a post by a trusted bro at another website. This stuff is suppose to be very effective - it worked for me. Ry Roid, a mod at Ripped Mass has used it with good success.

xcelbeyond

I don't know if it works but it's an analgesic drug,I'm sure.
It comes in tabs or injections,5vials per box,5ml each.
;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner