over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATTENTION GH blue tops & refridgeration

As some one who has worked in the industry for over 15 years now and had years of lyophilization experience I chuckle every time I see on of these fragility threads.
I am not even going to get in the processing involved before GH is filled into vials but lyophilization is in 3 phases freezing, primary drying and secondary drying.
The product is frozen to -30 to -40 degrees C very slowly, then heat is applied under a vacuum atmosphere-again very slowly for many hours to several days-this allows water to skip a phase-it goes from ice to water vapor with out thawing the vapor is collected on condensors inside the units itself and the heat gets as high as 30 degrees C or almost 100 degrees F again for many hours- to dry the product to 2% moisture which preserves potency and avoid degradation.

About a decade or so ago, a gentleman from China (Ken Chen?)was shipping 100 iu's of GH in 100 ml vials-most notably Australians were using it as the Jins were snagged left and right due to the communistic customs and laws down under. They were re-hydrating the 100 iu's and using it over 60 days plus-rehydrated store in the fridge.

Also during this time tens of thousands of kits of Gh were coming in From Gen Sci shipped hot and stored hot over in China and people grew like weeds.
It's absurd to think a product obtained on the black market is maintained to pharmaceutical storage conditons 100% of the time. This whole nonsense of shearing the fragile Gh molecule with mixing as well is just absurd.

No you don't want to store your GH in your garage in the summer or shake the shit out of it after rehydrating but room temp storage is fine if that's all you have. I known guys that stored all the stuff in closets due to living conditions and never had problems.
You can also keep rehydrated GH for 30 -60 or even longer in the fridge and it is perfectly fine.
Common sense guys. Quit over analyzing and got eat a steak and potato!:D

Last edited:
As some one who has worked in the industry for over 15 years now and had years of lyophilization experience I chuckle every time I see on of these fragility threads.
I am not even going to get in the processing involved before GH is filled into vials but lyophilization is in 3 phases freezing, primary drying and secondary drying.
The product is frozen to -30 to -40 degrees C very slowly, then heat is applied under a vacuum atmosphere-again very slowly for many hours to several days-this allows water to skip a phase-it goes from ice to water vapor with out thawing the vapor is collected on condensors inside the units itself and the heat gets as high as 30 degrees C or almost 100 degrees F again for many hours- to dry the product to 2% moisture which preserves potency and avoid degradation.

About a decade or so ago, a gentleman from China (Ken Chen?)was shipping 100 iu's of GH in 100 ml vials-most notably Australians were using it as the Jins were snagged left and right due to the communistic customs and laws down under. They were re-hydrating the 100 iu's and using it over 60 days plus-rehydrated store in the fridge.

Also during this time tens of thousands of kits of Gh were coming in From Gen Sci shipped hot and stored hot over in China and people grew like weeds.
It's absurd to think a product obtained on the black market is maintained to pharmaceutical storage conditons 100% of the time. This whole nonsense of shearing the fragile Gh molecule with mixing as well is just absurd.

No you don't want to store your GH in your garage in the summer or shake the shit out of it after rehydrating but room temp storage is fine if that's all you have. I known guys that stored all the stuff in closets due to living conditions and never had problems.
You can also keep rehydrated GH for 30 -60 or even longer in the fridge and it is perfectly fine.

awesome post

You might not have lost them! Tell you what send them to me and ill try them and let you know how they are!!! lol Like others have said some can be stored at room temp. Ive always put mine in the refer!

Massive G, I appreciated your input.
THANKS
One more thing there is no expiry date on my Bluetops any idea of there lifespan?

Last edited:
THANKS
One more thing there is no expiry date on my Bluetops any idea of there lifespan?

usually the expiration date is like a year..but just like most other things they are probably good for a little bit longer

THANKS

yeah, those were the ones on the container ships in cargo holds with no temp moninitors crashing though 20 foot seas for 2 months, then held offshore of LA a month waiting to get in as the paperwork kept them in the sweltering sun another month,

They are fine too, don't worry :D

yeah, those were the ones on the container ships in cargo holds with no temp moninitors crashing though 20 foot seas for 2 months, then held offshore of LA a month waiting to get in as the paperwork kept them in the sweltering sun another month,

They are fine too, don't worry :D

exactly

Well started at 2.5iu twice a day, Headached started in the evening of day 2 I woke up on the 3rd day hands felt strange, headache was awful, felt like i was going to puke. I dropped down to 2iu twice a day. Now on day 7 headache finally starting to go away, but still there.
Unless inactive GH still can give you sides without the gains then i would say it still must be good.
Thanks to all that shared their input on this, much appreciated.

Voice of reason right here...Don't be some damn paranoid people...Storing at room temp before mixing in water to refridgerate is how it's done...As Massive said you do not destroy GH by accidently injecting water to abruptly into GH....Some people actually draw up the whole vial of GH into a needle after mixing in water and proceed to inject the solution back into the vial several times at a rapid rate to get it mixed up well....

thanks for the info 'Massive G'. Just got my year supply and you verified what other experts on this board have already stated.. Thanks for helping us Newb's.

So even after reconstituting GH, that will also be fine not refrigerated?

I'm not sure if you're saying just unmixed GH is fine stored at room temp, but not mixed GH...

Thanks.

awsome read :headbang:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear