over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attention medical professionals

buckeye

Newbies
So I had a consultation with a Dr for a vasectomy. Scheduled the procedure for early October. During consultation he said let us know if you are taking any NSAID's within 10 days of the procedure or ANYTHING else. So it make me wonder if there is any reason at all I should go off a cycle. I was planning on starting a cycle September 14.

Cycle will include at the time of procedure
Test E. 400/week
EQ. 600/week

Thank you.

Personally I'd wait til after surgery. I've had knee surgery while using Anabolics and there was no problem whatsoever, but I couldn't train anyway so in retrospect I'd come off. Just not worth the risk imo.

I'm no doctor though. But i think a vasectomy has a short recovery time anyway right? So I'd just wait .

You're a bit overly paranoid...

The reason the doctors will ask if you're on NSAIDs or "anything else" is to make sure your blood can clot and you don't just bleed out during/after surgery. Additionally, they will probably give you painkilers afterwards and want to make sure there's no drug interactions for overdose/harm.

Testosterone or EQ, or really any anabolics will not prevent blood clotting or increase bleeding.

There's no need to come off cycle for routine surgery.

You're a bit overly paranoid...

The reason the doctors will ask if you're on NSAIDs or "anything else" is to make sure your blood can clot and you don't just bleed out during/after surgery. Additionally, they will probably give you painkilers afterwards and want to make sure there's no drug interactions for overdose/harm.

Testosterone or EQ, or really any anabolics will not prevent blood clotting or increase bleeding.

There's no need to come off cycle for routine surgery.
Hit the nail on the head, nice post.

Since a vasectomy won't (at least I believe it won't) affect your training, cycle away [emoji6]

I had vasectomy done off everything but coulda been juiced to the gills and been fine. During/after my procedure I lost ZERO blood and was awake for the whole thing. Dr. numbed area with a cream, then hit me with needle to really numb which I did not feel the pin at all. Next he poked a hole in the side of my sack, no cutting, stretched the whole open to cut out an inch, cauterize it and the hole closes itself, NO STITCHES. Pain was next to nothing. Drove myself home. I say go right ahead with cycle, but you might have 1-3 days of not wanting to work out afterwards.

ike hogan86 said. if you are having the "no scalpel" surgery, there will be no blood lose usually. a few minutes it is done and you walk out and are back to you regular activities 2 days later. although the next day would be fine as far as i could tell. it can hardly be called a surgery by the usual sense. ranks right up there with getting a cavity in your tooth filled. i had mine done on friday and was back in the gym on monday.

Just a word of caution... Being on anabolics drastically changes the way you respond to certain types of anesthesia, and it needs to be addressed. Obviously a moot point for a vasectomy, but it would be unwise to go under the knife geared up and simply think "fuck it, I'll just heal faster."

Just a word of caution... Being on anabolics drastically changes the way you respond to certain types of anesthesia, and it needs to be addressed. Obviously a moot point for a vasectomy, but it would be unwise to go under the knife geared up and simply think "fuck it, I'll just heal faster."

Ok could this be why, after 6 local anesthesia shots I had to get my pilonidal cyst removed without any pain relief, I'm on test and tren?

It never hurts to be truthful. Don't be paranoid. Tell the doc what's up. He doesn't care. The NSAIDs can thin blood and they want to make sure you don't bleed excessively.

They increase the chances of blood clotting though, just the opposite. I would go off for 2 weeks or so before surgery. I did that to be safe before I had my hernia surgery. You can handle being off for a couple of weeks.

What's funny is I don't think one person that has posted is a medical professional. At least I sure aren't.

I could be wrong though, but the title of the thread asked for medical professionals lol.

What's funny is I don't think one person that has posted is a medical professional. At least I sure aren't.

I could be wrong though, but the title of the thread asked for medical professionals lol.

This is PM, fucking EVERYONE is a medical professional... lol

Thank you all for the responses. And yes, I assumed it was mainly for the bleeding out if one is taking NSAID's daily for a lengthy period of time but wanted to be armed with as much info as possible. And also, lmao, u guys/girls are as good as medical professionals in my book when it comes to gear. A lot of Dr's are very uneducated about it in my experience so far.

Thanks again to all

Thank you all for the responses. And yes, I assumed it was mainly for the bleeding out if one is taking NSAID's daily for a lengthy period of time but wanted to be armed with as much info as possible. And also, lmao, u guys/girls are as good as medical professionals in my book when it comes to gear. A lot of Dr's are very uneducated about it in my experience so far.

Thanks again to all

So did being on cycle affect your surgery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as a medical professional my first question is why are u getting ur balls snipped?

I had vasectomy done off everything but coulda been juiced to the gills and been fine. During/after my procedure I lost ZERO blood and was awake for the whole thing. Dr. numbed area with a cream, then hit me with needle to really numb which I did not feel the pin at all. Next he poked a hole in the side of my sack, no cutting, stretched the whole open to cut out an inch, cauterize it and the hole closes itself, NO STITCHES. Pain was next to nothing. Drove myself home. I say go right ahead with cycle, but you might have 1-3 days of not wanting to work out afterwards.

Same procedure here. I had it done at a young age because of my wife's complications with her second pregnancy. She almost died.

Funny thing is that all the older guys at work had me convinced that the first time having sex afterwards would hurt so bad that it was crippling.

I think I avoided my wife for almost 8 weeks before finally giving in. I was SO pissed at the guys at work!!!

Same procedure here. I had it done at a young age because of my wife's complications with her second pregnancy. She almost died.

Funny thing is that all the older guys at work had me convinced that the first time having sex afterwards would hurt so bad that it was crippling.

I think I avoided my wife for almost 8 weeks before finally giving in. I was SO pissed at the guys at work!!!

Those bastards pranked you.

Be up front with what you're taking. I told my surgeon about my AAS use before a minor surgery. He was only worried about excessive bleeding. I, on my own accord, lowered my dose of test to about 200mg/week plenty of time prior to the surgery.

2.5 weeks before i'm a medical professional, lol

FYI this thread IS FROM 3 YEARS AGO.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear