over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATTENTION! SYNTHERGINE SPECIAL!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors

synthergine2.JPG

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY we are running a buy 1 get 1 FREE special with Synthergine Liver Protectant.

To take advantage of this deal all you have to do is use the product!

What we need from you is a blood test before you start use and a blood test after you have finished a bottle.

The full page blood test results are to be scanned and emailed to us, your name/personal details do not have to be visible, but we do need your forum username.

Simply send us the results via email and we will mail out a second bottle of Synthergine absolutely FREE!

If you would like to take us up on the offer simply include “2 for 1 Synthergine Offer” along with your username in the Comments/Enquiries section of the shopping cart on our website.

Last edited:

View attachment 40291

For a LIMITED TIME ONLY we are running a buy 1 get 1 FREE special with Synthergine Liver Protectant.

What we need from you is a blood test before you start use and a blood test after you have finished a bottle.

The full page blood test results are to be scanned and emailed to us, your name/personal details do not have to be visible, but we do need your forum username.

Simply send us the results via email and we will mail out a second bottle of Synthergine absolutely FREE!

If you would like to take us up on the offer simply include “2 for 1 Synthergine Offer” along with your username in the Comments/Enquiries section of the shopping cart on our website.
Mmmmmmmmmm!! Now this is a must. Synthergine is my forte.

Kais, you better get in on this too!:D

That's an awesome deal right there!!!

do this with your synthrol then i will buy :)

They already have/had a birthday special of b1g1 for Syntherol...Run a search.....

View attachment 40291

Great deal! I know several who will take you up on this kind offer including myself. The lab work is just and extra positive to show you just how well Synthergine works.

This seems cool but wouldnt the labwork for before and after end up costing more than a bottle anyway?

This seems cool but wouldnt the labwork for before and after end up costing more than a bottle anyway?

Shouldn't you be getting that lab work anyway? Also, insurance covers most people's blood work. But regardless, if you can't afford regular blood work, don't touch the drugs!

Shouldn't you be getting that lab work anyway? Also, insurance covers most people's blood work. But regardless, if you can't afford regular blood work, don't touch the drugs!

Thats true. I guess this would be a good time to get bloodwork done as you have an incentive as well. Plus dsl has a liver panel for around $35 i think. I cant wait for the day we can all do at home blood work test kits you can just buy at the grocery store for everything.

Just placed my order :headbang:

Awesome product! Just got this other day!

Excelent liver protectant.

Bump.

Great offer, I've been checking this out and the whole line lately. Must say looks like an extremely well put together line of products!

Treat yourself and your liver to some Synthergine during these holidays!! Your liver won't forgive you if you don't.;)

It really is the good stuff and "Real Deal":love:

I have to give Synthergine the highest BUMP!!

I just got my bloodwork back! After 1 month of oral intake of synthergine my values dropped considerably.

Synthetek has got themselves a new fan!!! :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc