over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attn: MikeS and Those Interested in Ephedra Case

muscle96ss

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
For a long time this whole ephedra and sports supplement issue of them being dangerous has pissed me off. At this point I am prepared to actually get involved as I see a great opportunutiy and avenue by which we can educate the American public.

To elaborate, Bud Selig who is the commissioner of baseball is now attempting to convince the players union to ban and test for ephedra as well as attempting to convince congress to ban the substance. Donald Fehr is the players union representative(in other words he represents the players who are usually in opposition of Bud Selig) is saying that he wants to take some time to gather some scientific evidence before coming to judgement and banning the substance.

What I am proposing to do is to organize some sort of team that can find a way to get in contact with Donald Fehr and present the "real" scientific evidence to him. Being that he represents the players and most of them use ephedra and don't want it banned, I think he will be very receptive to evidence showing its safety.

Also the fact that this issue will be in the national spotlight is a great opportunity to actually accomplish educating people on the reality of these substances and opening their minds to maybe analyzing things more and not being so quick to judge.

If anyone is interested in joining this crusade or has any input or feedback whatsoever please post here.

Just minutes ago I read where Selig is going to try to convince congress to ban ephedra. Who the fuck is he all of a sudden-an expert? how about banning fat-ass guys with liver problems and high BP from playing ball in the heat with no food in their system-thats what killer Mr Belcher. Just like I said before (and so have others) these sports govenring bodies are the heartache of all us
non-professional atheletes-let them stick to doing their jobs within their sports and quite trying to decide laws. Someone needs to step up-and also to step up and say loudly that its not necessarily ephedrine that killed the player-its all those other factors, with which eph is indicated in most and should not have been used in his case. Selig is a fucking idoit.

This just in

They are building their army against us!!
Are you a soldier or a passive peasant?

This below is from the www.usfa.biz forum by Rick Collins.

The latest from our sources in Washington is that HR 207 has a new co-sponsor, Congressman Lee Terry of Nebraska. Congressman Terry is on the Energy and Commerce Committee, which may hold hearings on the bill. In the Senate, the bill being worked on by Senator Durbin (combining ephedra and prohormones) will reportedly require companies to get prior FDA approval before marketing. The Senator is looking for a Republican to co-sponsor the bill.

It's crucial for consumers wishing to help maintain nutritional supplement freedoms for American adults to write to Congress NOW. Our elected officials are employed to represent the issues important to us. Let them know how you feel, before it's too late. Articles about the prohormone bills and the USFA have been appearing regularly in various health and fitness publications. Your help in getting the word out will go a long way toward educating Congress on how America feels!

You can now STANDUP,......Or lay down!

Last edited:
Thanks Sup1. You guys know the drill-get on the website and print the letters, and send them - its so easy! Believe it or not 3 of the recipients replied to me-and their letter was forwarded
by fax to Rick Collins, who will hopefully hold them accountable for their promise to represent our concerns.

Again-website for form letters - www.usfa.biz

Fax # for congressional replies: 516-294-0477

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear