advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attn: My AAS abusing enlarged heart having brothers...

I see no mention of nattokinase in this thread... what's everyone's take on its supposed clot busting/blood thinning activity? Used to be talked about quite a lot 2-3 years ago, now I hardly see it ever mentioned anymore... :confused:

Current daily supplements. I forgot to add this fish oil to Picasso it was in the fridge and I ran out l- taurine. These are my daily supplements currently and add 5mg melatonin at bedtime. Not sure if I should be adding anything. I take curcumin too ,but my bottle ain't labled. I'm about to switch to transdermal or caps. My focus is really mitochondrial, epithelial-vascular health and anti-aging. I do 75mg test 2 x week and 500iu hcg 2 x week and bout to think about 2iu gh day going be 40 next year. Just got new script for metaformin 750mg and will take once day. If I add peps it will be TB500 and bpc 157 if I can find legit supplier. Might add Krill oil. Not sure if missing anything?
Great stack of supplements. Only thing I don't have is your injectables which I'm looking to get right now. I like krill oil its a great fish oil. Life extension is a great company I use t there folate acid. Anyway man thanks for posting this

Although im a huge believer in ubiquinol....im not totally on board with pycogenol.....it looks like its additive with ubiquinol but i have not seen the repeated upon repeated data like you see with ubiquinol

if its expensive (i dont know) i would pass to be honest until a huge amount of data came out saying it "needs" to be used

Its not in my curcumin ubiquinol group Ill just put it that way
What rounds out your 4 star group? K2? Pomegranate Juice?

Any new stuff in there or honorable mentions?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I see no mention of nattokinase in this thread... what's everyone's take on its supposed clot busting/blood thinning activity? Used to be talked about quite a lot 2-3 years ago, now I hardly see it ever mentioned anymore... :confused:
I take that with my MK7 (k2). D3/K2 go hand in hand imo.

It's in photo I posted.

So what would be top 4? ubiquinol, fish/ krill oil, curcumin and d3/k2 formula.

Then we have pomegranate, nattokinase, l- citrulline, garlic(allicin) and ribose.

Someine needs to make twice day formula with all the above in effective dosage.

Last edited:

I take Natto Max from Jarrow. Looks good on paper.

I havent changed my tune....if someone has the money im all for it...its just on the importance scale i dont have it up there at 4 stars like I have some other stuff

Just to clarify because i was in a rush:

I believe the big things that need to be addressed in the PED community such as this is (not in any type of ranking order)

Heart enlargement (especially if gh is used with anabolics)
plaque buildup/cardiovascular issues
prostate health
kidney health <---this i think is understated in this community and yet it ranks just behind heart problems as the number one culprit of death
hematocrit and hemoglobin
lipids
inflammation

I dont put liver in there because i really think if you arent a nutjob with orals, by and large that is not going to be up with the others as far as problems.

You guys see me recommend carditone and linisipril to people because (and this is my opinion, you can disagree) I feel blood pressure should be brought under control as quickly as possible and then worked on to hopefully get off compounds. Some people raise issue to this above....it is what it is...I feel 1 year of high blood pressure is 1000 times worse than any side effects these blood pressure compounds bring to the table. Why do i recommend carditone? Do you know how many bodybuilders absolutely refuse to go to the doctors? I would be of the opinion its about 80%...I myself absolutely hate to go to the doctors. So let that guy continue to have high blood pressure/go into kidney failure since he wont go to the doctor or recommend him to go to Amazon and order up some carditone and then add in cardio and (the gamut) to fix the blood pressure problems and get off carditone or linisipril<---I find that to be a MUCH BETTER OPTION.

Heart enlargement ... I kept seeing guys dying....put my nose the grindstone years back trying to find something that remodels the heart, stops cardiomyopathy, dramatically lessens inflammation....Curcumin kept coming back to me...so thats why i propose curcumin (besides all the other great things it does)

Plaque buildup/cardiovascular issues---This is going to be a statement alot of people dont agree with in this forum. Im not a huge believer in man made drugs....and i seek out what nature has provided as a remedy. Over the last 20 to 30 years ive seen all these miracle man made drugs hit the market and people laud them as the holy grail....from statins on down...and what happens over time? Over time (and this is deja vu because it happens again and again like clockwork)...over time it gets found out that these man made miracle drugs also come with a slew of bad side effects that start to outweigh the good of them. Meanwhile all these supernutrients have come forward and you are repeatedly seeing that the organic foods that we eat...especially the cruciferious vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, / pomegranate, green tea, curry etc etc etc are being proven time and time again to do alot of what these man made drugs do.....nature has provided a healing path without all these side effects.

Dont believe me? Ill show you this week on that thread "things that interest me"...Ill show you super nutrients that are going to change bodybuilding in the near future with increased muscle mass besides curing a bunch of health maladies and fighting cancer. (allright I got off the topic)

so with that said thats why i havent jumped on the metformin bandwagon quite yet....as great as it looks, I have some reservations about it....and its why I present citrus bergamot which is very similiar to metformin in that it lowers blood sugar (across the board), raises hdl, lowers ldl, lowers trygl's

hematocrit and hemoglobin.....you have two choices...you have to give blood or if you dont give blood you have to do cardio at about 45-60 minutes a day 5-6 days a week (a brisk walk including some hills will do it) and use IP6 if you need to chelate iron (according to bloodwork)....that SHOULD KEEP you in the 40's with hematocrit. IP6 (phytic acid) doesnt bring it down dramatically but it will move it down 1-3 points Ive seen over time...besides that IP6 has incredible cancer fighting properties

So i want you guys to understand....I think supplements should be catered around your bloodwork....if you have a low ejection fraction and cardiomyopathy....I recommended some supplements to that guy....but thats not all of you! If someone sees me recommend giving blood to another guy yet the person reading has a hematocrit of 42 and a hemoglobin of 14 the very last thing you want to do is go give blood. You got to kind of pick your spot here

Last edited:
Personally for me, and I have added it in and took it out a few times just to be sure, Vitamin K2 was something that caused me to experience nose bleeds almost on the daily.

Just to clarify because i was in a rush:

I believe the big things that need to be addressed in the PED community such as this is (not in any type of ranking order)

Heart enlargement (especially if gh is used with anabolics)
plaque buildup/cardiovascular issues
prostate health
kidney health <---this i think is understated in this community and yet it ranks just behind heart problems as the number one culprit of death
hematocrit and hemoglobin
lipids
inflammation

I dont put liver in there because i really think if you arent a nutjob with orals, by and large that is not going to be up with the others as far as problems.

You guys see me recommend carditone and linisipril to people because (and this is my opinion, you can disagree) I feel blood pressure should be brought under control as quickly as possible and then worked on to hopefully get off compounds. Some people raise issue to this above....it is what it is...I feel 1 year of high blood pressure is 1000 times worse than any side effects these blood pressure compounds bring to the table. Why do i recommend carditone? Do you know how many bodybuilders absolutely refuse to go to the doctors? I would be of the opinion its about 80%...I myself absolutely hate to go to the doctors. So let that guy continue to have high blood pressure/go into kidney failure since he wont go to the doctor or recommend him to go to Amazon and order up some carditone and then add in cardio and (the gamut) to fix the blood pressure problems and get off carditone or linisipril<---I find that to be a MUCH BETTER OPTION.

Heart enlargement ... I kept seeing guys dying....put my nose the grindstone years back trying to find something that remodels the heart, stops cardiomyopathy, dramatically lessens inflammation....Curcumin kept coming back to me...so thats why i propose curcumin (besides all the other great things it does)

Plaque buildup/cardiovascular issues---This is going to be a statement alot of people dont agree with in this forum. Im not a huge believer in man made drugs....and i seek out what nature has provided as a remedy. Over the last 20 to 30 years ive seen all these miracle man made drugs hit the market and people laud them as the holy grail....from statins on down...and what happens over time? Over time (and this is deja vu because it happens again and again like clockwork)...over time it gets found out that these man made miracle drugs also come with a slew of bad side effects that start to outweigh the good of them. Meanwhile all these supernutrients have come forward and you are repeatedly seeing that the organic foods that we eat...especially the cruciferious vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, / pomegranate, green tea, curry etc etc etc are being proven time and time again to do alot of what these man made drugs do.....nature has provided a healing path without all these side effects.

Dont believe me? Ill show you this week on that thread "things that interest me"...Ill show you super nutrients that are going to change bodybuilding in the near future with increased muscle mass besides curing a bunch of health maladies and fighting cancer. (allright I got off the topic)

so with that said thats why i havent jumped on the metformin bandwagon quite yet....as great as it looks, I have some reservations about it....and its why I present citrus bergamot which is very similiar to metformin in that it lowers blood sugar (across the board), raises hdl, lowers ldl, lowers trygl's

hematocrit and hemoglobin.....you have two choices...you have to give blood or if you dont give blood you have to do cardio at about 45-60 minutes a day 5-6 days a week (a brisk walk including some hills will do it) and use IP6 if you need to chelate iron (according to bloodwork)....that SHOULD KEEP you in the 40's with hematocrit. IP6 (phytic acid) doesnt bring it down dramatically but it will move it down 1-3 points Ive seen over time...besides that IP6 has incredible cancer fighting properties

So i want you guys to understand....I think supplements should be catered around your bloodwork....if you have a low ejection fraction and cardiomyopathy....I recommended some supplements to that guy....but thats not all of you! If someone sees me recommend giving blood to another guy yet the person reading has a hematocrit of 42 and a hemoglobin of 14 the very last thing you want to do is go give blood. You got to kind of pick your spot here

DC not to kiss your ass, but your posts like this are absolutely golden. thank you for taking the time to write them. i'm not even kidding when I say I have a folder on my computer full of probably 500 posts like this from you over the years from your posts on this site as well as intense muscle, etc that I continue to add to... and I bet i'm not the only one who does this...

what should be do about kidneys besides keep BP in check and not be diabetics?

what should be do about kidneys besides keep BP in check and not be diabetics?

Those 2 are top for sure, but staying hydrated would be very important.

These types of threads really are valuable. Young guys today have the best opportunity ever to achieve their goals of adding serious muscle and doing it in the safest way possible. I just hope that younger cats don't just skip past the "health" threads.

ribose can be had for $24 for 500g and 1000g for $40 in bulk.

is pine bark extract the sme thing as what is mentioned above? bulk supplements has it as well as the.coq10 and neither are expensive.

I just got buy 2 get 4 free of puritins pride. That's why I have bunch their stuff now.

Yeah, that's the only way to go. Costco ends up being less expensive I have found, but haven't taken any yet. Ive been using Puritans Pride now for about 8 years and happy with it though. Might switch to Costco for a better price though.

Aspirin 75 mg
fish oil, a full gigantic tablespoon a day
curcumin phytosome meriva curcumin

Blood clot prevention stack for me mate.

all 3 do this job. doesnt break the bank either. simple and basic essential stuff.

Not denying that I am a supplement whore but defo not that high class!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear