YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attn: My AAS abusing enlarged heart having brothers...

how many "wee-bits" to a tablespoon? ;)

30 scants, give or take a scant :D

¼-½ teaspoon 4 times a week should suffice. Some people use more than that. I prefer not to.

Last edited:
Same here with the Life Extesion k2 d3 formula.

Personally for me, and I have added it in and took it out a few times just to be sure, Vitamin K2 was something that caused me to experience nose bleeds almost on the daily.

K2 is an antagonist to cumadin/warfarin. Its also given to newborns as an injection to prevent hemorrhaging. Why is this being recommended if the whole idea is to thin the blood and make it less sticky while on. :confused:

K2 is an antagonist to cumadin/warfarin. Its also given to newborns as an injection to prevent hemorrhaging. Why is this being recommended if the whole idea is to thin the blood and make it less sticky while on. :confused:

Exactly. Vitamin K is the antidote they would give me if I needed to get my Coumadin level down, from what I understand.

It's not quite that black and white. It's very beneficial besides not directly "thinning blood" per se like a low dose aspirin regime or something.

Vitamin K2 (specifically mk7) prevents arterial calcification, which it does by activating Matrix Gla protein. People who consume the greatest amounts of K2 have the lowest risk of cardiovascular disease and cardiovascular calcification - this has been established imo. What you're talking about are K1 and K2 being essential for activating certain coagulation factors which support proper healthy clotting (which other medication can fuck up). There’s zero risk of over coagulating if you take high dose k2. Your coagulation factors (clotting) will not become "overactive" if you take high amounts of vitamin K1 or K2.

Just trust that K2 is wise for almost anyone except people on rx anticoagulants. It's every bit as hot as curcumin, ubiq and D3.

Last edited:
Anyone have any reasoning why Vitamin K2 (mk7) would cause frequent nose bleeds then? Everything I have read and searched, goes on to say it should be doing the exact opposite.

Anyone have any reasoning why Vitamin K2 (mk7) would cause frequent nose bleeds then? Everything I have read and searched, goes on to say it should be doing the exact opposite.
Are you taking more omega3s too? I get nosebleeds if i take more then 8grams)

Aspirin 75 mg
fish oil, a full gigantic tablespoon a day
curcumin phytosome meriva curcumin

Blood clot prevention stack for me mate.

all 3 do this job. doesnt break the bank either. simple and basic essential stuff.

I can't take aspirin anymore, for two reasons:

1/ it causes me BAD ulcers, so much at some point I couldn't eat for days staight for it was so painful... had to use huge doses of sucralfate or omneprazole to heal

2/ I've been prescribed ramipril for high blood pressure for years, and as with every ACE inhibitor you can't take aspirin simultaneously... basically, ACE inhibitors increase bradykinin which in turns dilates blood vessels via the release of vasodilatory prostaglandins... while aspirin inhibits prostaglandins synthesis. So the combo is a no/no, UNLESS (based on studies I've read) it's a very low dose (less than 50 mg/day)... but then again, aspirin makes my stomach bleed, so... :(

I'm not too keen on using drugs - honestly the less I take the better my spirits are :eek: - but my doc wanna put me on Ticlopidine, one of the only antiplatelets you can use safely with ACE inhibitors, especially when you don't tolerate aspirin... I might have to resign myself to listening to him... :)

Personally for me, and I have added it in and took it out a few times just to be sure, Vitamin K2 was something that caused me to experience nose bleeds almost on the daily.

You're not alone on that one... :(

I used to take Life Extension K2/K7 complex and was always wondering why I'd get those nose bleeds, especially since I was on no gear and my blood pressure was normal. As soon as I removed it, no more bleeding... go figure... :confused:

I used to take Life Extension K2/K7 complex and was always wondering why I'd get those nose bleeds, especially since I was on no gear and my blood pressure was normal. As soon as I removed it, no more bleeding... go figure... :confused:
Same here. I would constantly get them whenever using the LE Vitamin K. I have an anemia so I thought maybe a bad combo for me.

Are you taking more omega3s too? I get nosebleeds if i take more then 8grams)

My first train of thought was, the fish oil causing the bleeds. I dropped it. They still persisted. Then I thought it was curucmin. Dropped that, no difference. Finally dropped K2 (mk7) and Vit D for a while. They stopped, added back in both, they started again. Finally dropped K2, and no issues since.

But yeah, I've heard of certain individuals and fish oil causing nose bleeds.

Yeah, I was very confused. Blood pressure was never an issue, so I was really not sure what was going on.

Same here. I would constantly get them whenever using the LE Vitamin K. I have an anemia so I thought maybe a bad combo for me.

Well, glad to hear I am not alone with the K2 (mk7) issue.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws