over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATTN: WYLDE or DPSQUAT

Re: Re: whey

Big A said:

Actually, according to independant, medical studies, whey isolate is one of the slower absorbing proteins, only beaten by casein. Whey takes literally hours to get absorbed.
The supplement companies are the ones that have been promoting that whey isolate is fast absorbing, just so they can justify adding cheaper proteins to their blends in order to 'slow' down absorbtion.
Oh, and those night time formulas are bullshit too. Another scam to sell cheaper blends of protein.

What protein do you suggest using right after doing a slin shot for fast absorbtion?

What protein do you suggest at other times?

Thanks

Wylde

Have you been talking to my wife?? That diet especially the peanut butter seems awful familiar.

HE HE!

DP,
Thats it! YOUR DEAD!LOL in all honesty i can't get down on any of my clients because that is my weekness when dieting as well. I just can't get enough of that peanut butter! and in all reality the 100% natural is VERY healthy for you in MODERATION I might add DP! HINT HINT! DP is correct in the fact that i primarily will only used solid whole protein sources as you know exactly what you are getting meaning no additives,fillers,ect... hell i won't even let my clients use frozen chicken breast! LOL. There are allowences for protein drinks but absolutely no dairy unless its cottage cheese as the lactose tends to thicken the skin therefore not allowing the brown fat cells to release. now back to the protein debate basically there are 2-3 good high quality proteins out their one being biochem as it is ion-exchanged cross-filtered whey protein ISOLATES(very important) with no added fillers,sugars,ect.... buy some and notice the difference between that and some cheap GNC brand the ascimilation rate of this particular protein is second to none. Also the synthetek brand is also of very good quality as is the beverly international and one other that i will keep a secret as it is the one my clients will use this year. Now keep in mind i allow them to use protein shakes up until 6-8 weeks out then thats when the magic happens and from there on out Its al mystery folks!LOL sorrry but atleast you got a sneak peak of a typical starting point and how to group your foods. and Fathead No i promise i haven't been talking to the wifey it's all a bad dream go back to sleep!LOL wyldeone.

lol

first off Whey protien unless its of the highest quality will do as Big a says .........................PROBLEM 1 in 4 people in the u.s. has irratable bowel syndrome!!! so it digest whey LOL to fast!!!lol..... do digest aids help yes but so does adding some fibor to slow donw digesting.......
oh my weight never has gotten to 230
i was 220 without this much muscle but it was hell for me!

p/b lol wylde well im sorry i didnt want you to be ashamed of me!!lol my wife says i was eating a jar at least a week maybe more.. she had to hide... her comments to me were you dieted to long to go to this show (jr nat) to fail......ms dpsquat seems innocent but she is a wolf in sheeps clothing!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131