over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Author L Rea ?

GetnDiesel

Newbies
I recently bought "Chemical Muscle Enhancement" By Author L. Rea. I never saw so much usable info in one place...
IMO this guy is the new Steroid Guru and then some. But, some of what Rea teaches is contrary to what has always been said by those "in the know."

Just thought Id ask what the PM following thinks of L Rea?
Do you guys think he's legit?
Or just selling supplements?
Any other opinions?

GND,

He does have a supplement company (forgot the name) so he sells stuff under a different name. I didnt read the book but from what I hear, he isnt pushing his products like bill phillips or joe weider ect.....

I think if you take his info and add it too your list of info pick and choose what you like..most of what i read i liked and some of it was for the most hardcore BB alive...it is a good addition to your library

I have read a few articles that he has written and they were excellent.Where did you get his book?

His new book
Building the Perfect Beast will be out anyday

it expands on CME

My thoughts

I found his book was ok. I felt like it was going to contain more info then was there. To me there wasnt anything too cutting edge or new for the steroid novice or so called novice. I guess when I buy a steroid book I would like to see pics of athletes, progress, new theorys, or applications of supplements. To me it was just like a steroid profile with a few cycle comments.
For a beginer to intermediate it is a good read, for a mid-senior level guy not worth it. These are my 2 cents, nothing more nothing less.

CME was book 1 of a 3 part series

book 2 goes deeper and anyone at any level will find some gems in there

Author L Rea

Anyone have an idea where I can find his book(s)? If anyone wants to sell there copy..hit me up!

I just typed in Chemical Muscle Enhancement in google and I found the sit where you can get them for $32.
I also found all his work in his index..
Author Index: Author L. Rea
Big Fat Bastards and Insulin

The Chemical Concepts of Bodybuilding

Chemical Muscle #1 - Anadrol & Sustanon; Steroid-Like Supplements

Chemical Muscle #2 - Winstrol; Vet Steroids; Long Cycles; Testicular Recovery

Chemical Muscle #3 - Insulin & Bodybuilding; Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides

Chemical Muscle #4 - Steroids, Strength and Powerlifting

Chemical Muscle #5 - Professional Athletes and Steroid Use; Creatine Supplementation

Chemical Muscle #6 - Deca's Effect on HPTA; Androgen Receptor Upregulation; Lactic Acid & IGF-1/GH/Prostaglandins

Chemical Muscle #7 - Latest Research on IGF, Growth Hormone, Insulin and Site Specific Response

Chemical Muscle #8 - Avoiding Dangerous Red Blood Cell Count While Using Equipoise; IGF-1 Over hGH?

Chemical Muscle #9 - Myostatin Inhibitors, Diversity of Knowledge, Feeling the Biceps & Triceps

Chemical Muscle #10 - Cycles of Classic Bodybuilders; Site Enhancement Oils; IGF-1 Receptors in the Intestinal Tract; Creatine & Glutamine; AAS Bridging; Non-Steroidal Anabolics to Create Supraphysiological HPTA Activity

Chemical Muscle #12 - Joint Matrix Protocols - Rehabilitating Soft Tissue and Joints with Growth Hormone, Nandrolone, Glucosamine, and Chondroitin

Last edited:
Thanx Brohems

Cool. I feel like Im somewhere near the bottom of the sauce-knowledge barrel. So CME is a godsend for me.

If anyone else wnats to hook into his ideas, try his main website:

www.anabolicbeast.com

Thanx yall. ...I dunno what happened to The Underground, but I might hang here a little more often. :)

I looked at the site and there are some well known and respected people saying he's great.

I have seen many people say he is very extream and recomends high doses???

Boo.

Boo said:

Boo.
Not at all. The doses he discusses in CME are very moderate considering some fo the doses that I've read some people take.

Boo said:

Boo.
no he doesnt , most things are done very specifically with alr . the people who say so dont know much about his ideas .

I have had consultations with ALR last year, and his theories are all right on. I also have "Building the Anabolic Beast" and the book rocks. ALR's dosages are far from extreme. The health of the athlete is paramount in all of his theoretical protocols.
He is RIGHT ON in my book.

Raybravo,
Did you get some sort of advance copy of BTPB--i thought you said that a while back--anyway i know itr is heavily revised

mine should hit my step anyday now

this will be so far above anything that has been done before in this area
akin to what Duchaine did for the sport--

yeah , some info has been added is what sam told me , i just have the hard copy of the old edition , btw ,u got pm at musclechemistry , check it out .
but hell yeah man , i think some of the info is very rarely found anywhere and all of it put together in one place would be awesome .

I've followed Author Cycle which last 26 weeks, I gained quite a lot even though I did heavier cycle before trying his.

I dont remember where but the books where posted online somewhere in PDF format cant remember where anymore someone else might be able to post the link or whatever it was. MM

i've been hearing so many people talking up his books lately i just bought both last night. i love his column in muscular developement.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131