over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Autism treatment?

sunstateheavyweight

Registered
First off I know absolutely nothing about Autism and understand everyone is different and respond differently.... We have a friend that has an 11 year old that has Autism and has battled it for atleast 9 years. Up untill recently he could not talk and basically sat in front of the t.v. After alot of research his mother took him completley off dairy and gluten and all the different meds. and now is able to talk normally (a little louder), communicate normally and take care of himself. We have not seen him for about a year and yesterday he greeted us at the front door, invited us into there home and interduced us to everyone. It was amazing to see what a change in his diet had done.

We have a friend that has an 11 year old that has Autism and has battled it for atleast 9 years.

Its not really a disease. Its a developmental disorder that falls under Pervasive Developmental Disorders(PDD). Impaired communication, social interactions, and sensory input are usually significantly impacted with persons with Autism. There are various levels of autism. The cause is not known and it is believed to be genetic or possibly trauma or environmental factors at birth.

Chelation?

There is a doctor in the Pittsburgh area who does chelation on people with autism. Amazing how you always find aluminum deposits in the brain of autism patients. PM me and I can send you to the doctors website or give you the phone number.

Take him to the gym with you and show him how to train!!! You may think this is crazy but I can tell you that after working with special kids for 4 years at my gym, many of them autistic, the improvements were incredible. it stimulates their motor function as well as all their other senses. They learn how to interact in the real world and develope confidence. I had one child that would not speak to anyone nor would he follow instructions. he tended to be somewhat violent at times when he lost his cool. After some perserverance and patientce and a little discipline he was talking to me, asking me to come and watch him do things, followed insructions I gave him and even learned how to be patient himself. Oh he had his moments and when he did he got the discipline he needed from me. But what a beautiful bunch of kids (14 of them) they were and turned out to be some of the hardest working youngsters in the gym, all within their scope of capabilities of course. Give it a try!!

First off I know absolutely nothing about Autism and understand everyone is different and respond differently.... We have a friend that has an 11 year old that has Autism and has battled it for atleast 9 years. Up untill recently he could not talk and basically sat in front of the t.v. After alot of research his mother took him completley off dairy and gluten and all the different meds. and now is able to talk normally (a little louder), communicate normally and take care of himself. We have not seen him for about a year and yesterday he greeted us at the front door, invited us into there home and interduced us to everyone. It was amazing to see what a change in his diet had done.

That's amazing!

My four year old daughter has autism and the gluten/casien free diet was one of the many "options" that doctors gave to us. She been having occupational/speech/physical therapy since she was about 1, and although it has made a world of difference, she still has severe social deficiencies. My wife and I went ahead and started this diet simply to try (you'll try anything to help your kids), so I'm excited to see the effects.

As a side note, my daughter CRAVES cheese, milk, and bread. To her, those items are the greatest treat. From what I understand (and I'm a construction worker - not a doctor), those all contain gluten/casien which in autistic people is literally toxic to the brain, even though they crave it. We'll see how it goes.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws