over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

balla06

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
whats up with this? i wanna play!! hahaha, talked with the woman tonight after some really good sex(that has been waaaay past due for a week now:) ) haha but shes down!!! so lets play! i showed her some of the other girls and she said "O shit they aint got nothin on my ass, ima wreck this shit!!"

ok ok not really haha she said there is some really nice asses and some really pretty girls(kaiser she thinks ur wife is GORGEOUS by the way and says she will win) but lets get this rollin! i jus wanna take some more pics damnit!:p :D ;) :cool:

23 fuckin veiws and nobody wants to reply and join? wow i figured alot of bros would be excited as me to be posting and seein all these pics of some nice ass women:(

no good no good!:action-s:

not taking big sexy avator off but if i did.......

nicki warner

Attachments

• dk.jpg
    dk.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 223
What? Like sexiest girl avatar or just any cool avatar? I have a really funny one, I don't know how "sexy" it is but the guys will like it for sure...

OTH, I think he means "your girl" like the women in your bedroom, the one that takes half your pay, the one you cry to cause you aint getting any tonight! BAHAHA that one!

(no internet chicks, it must be your own girls pics-or wife)

Yea when I suggested it I was intending for good tatse type photos. Very similar to the ones we see from a few of the members here. Thougth it might make for interesting reading/viewing. It is not just limited to girls BTW. So if any of our female members want to put up an avatar of their fave "man pose" then go for it. Thought it would be fun. Remember it must be in good taste. We do not want to upset or offend anyone. I suppose it can be a funny one, why just limit it to body parts, so open it up and put em up!!! I think mif it get off to a roll we'll need judges!! I say we leave that to the mods and admin here. Any suggestions guys and girls?????

balla06 said:
whats up with this? i wanna play!! hahaha, talked with the woman tonight after some really good sex(that has been waaaay past due for a week now:) ) haha but shes down!!! so lets play! i showed her some of the other girls and she said "O shit they aint got nothin on my ass, ima wreck this shit!!"

ok ok not really haha she said there is some really nice asses and some really pretty girls(kaiser she thinks ur wife is GORGEOUS by the way and says she will win) but lets get this rollin! i jus wanna take some more pics damnit!:p :D ;) :cool:

Thank you very much. Maybe I'll take some pictures tonight after dinner and a couple bottles of wine ;)

My bad. Not sure about all that but I do have a funny picture that was in an email my sick-headed best friend sent me though. Hilarious. (to me at least)

You see, my good friends, me being, you know, what I am and all... If I were to get out a camera whilst my woman was in a "compromised" position, would just lead to a terrible, horrible conclusion.

Can you feel me on that?

Last edited:
Kaiser said:
Thank you very much. Maybe I'll take some pictures tonight after dinner and a couple bottles of wine ;)
anytime bro! ur a lucky man! and GET THEM PICS!! hahaha

OuchThatHurts said:
My bad. Not sure about all that but I do have a funny picture that was in an email my sick-headed best friend sent me though. Hilarious. (to me at least)

You see, my good friends, me being, you know, what I am and all... If I were to get out a camera whilst my woman was in a "compromised" position, would just lead to a terrible, horrible conclusion.

Can you feel me on that?
Hey OTH, I think we may end up with a couple of categories on this. Best body part, funniest, biggest.......etc. Early days yet, but I think we'll try and get a board sponsor in on this and make it a real and proper comp. I'll take it up with Big A and see what he thinks. Then we'll make it an announcement. Should be fun. So post em up bother and let's see what we got!! I think we'll see some ral creative stuff with this.

WAY TO GO BALLA !

yea bros ,lets see some ass ! Between boomshaker, NPC s finest and Kaiser's smokin hot wife (anyone else ?) I am sure we can have a good show.:D

whats the deal on this? any word? my girl asked when we were gna take some naughty pics again and put them up here:p

Damnit id LOVE to enter... but i doubt my girl is "down' for it. I have pix but am forbidden from showing anybody haha. Damn what a waste! lol. A perfectly round bubble butt with incredible lift on a low 20's waist (tiny as fuck, her sweatpants are tight on my ONE leg)... is a beautiful thing.... sorry i cant share :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131