over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AVEED! Nebido (Test Undecanoate)

A good friend asked his TRT doc about it and he said he wanted him to stay on weekly injects of Cyp.
It sounds good on paper to pin 1x month but maybe all docs aren't convinced or up to speed on it yet.

I have used a UG version of it for years and it´s the best test I have used for TRT, I have gone up to 6 weeks in between injects and still felt great.
I have also tried to blast higher doses of it and it didn´t seem to work that well, so I always just keep it as an base and if I want more I use another ester.

I have used a UG version of it for years and it´s the best test I have used for TRT, I have gone up to 6 weeks in between injects and still felt great.
I have also tried to blast higher doses of it and it didn´t seem to work that well, so I always just keep it as an base and if I want more I use another ester.

hey bro,

please give us more details about your protocol, and what your blood work looked like with some numbers. Did you also take an AI ?

I keep reading about this in MD mag every month. Didn't realize it was already available. Curious about it myself

I've used Nebido several times. It's ok for TRT but it takes a while before blood levels stabilize. It's cheap, I get one 4ml vial for $150. For muscle building its better to use other esters in my opinion.

hey bro,

please give us more details about your protocol, and what your blood work looked like with some numbers. Did you also take an AI ?

Most of the time it´s just 1g the 1th of the month. I don´t get numbers or anything from the doctor unless I ask for the specifically so if they say everything is good I never bothered to ask for them, and that´s all I heard the few times I have manged to get blood work, not easy in the country I live in.

Never had the need to use AI on TU and actually I was quite gyno prone before, even when I blast other ester and other gear I have not needed it after TU, few others I know do the same say they feel TU act as base and the body stabilize estrogen easier, don´t know, sound like bro science.

Most of the time it´s just 1g the 1th of the month. I don´t get numbers or anything from the doctor unless I ask for the specifically so if they say everything is good I never bothered to ask for them, and that´s all I heard the few times I have manged to get blood work, not easy in the country I live in.

Never had the need to use AI on TU and actually I was quite gyno prone before, even when I blast other ester and other gear I have not needed it after TU, few others I know do the same say they feel TU act as base and the body stabilize estrogen easier, don´t know, sound like bro science.

What is most surprising about your statement is that baseline test across a month should not have stable enough test levels to prevent estrogen like sides. The prevailing theory is that keeping levels smooth is the way to prevent sides, however this seems to be counter to that point.

Wow it finally got approved in the US.
Good luck with getting it though - because clinical trials of nebido at 1000 mg/ml had a few cases of solvent cough - (no shit 4 mls is a huge depot!)
FDA calls it "serious pulmonary-oil microembolism" (POME)
The Aveed is now a 3 ml 750 mg/ml injection.
So if anyone who really requires HRT- TRT can't get it for the most part because of this:
"The FDA is requiring that Aveed’s label contain a boxed warning regarding the risks of serious pulmonary-oil microembolism (POME) and anaphylaxis and is making the product available only through a restricted distribution scheme known as a risk evaluation and mitigation strategy (REMS) to ensure that it is used only in men for whom the benefits outweigh the risks.

REMS Revised; Aveed Advantages Over Other Products

The REMS requires that patients must be observed for 30 minutes following injection to rule out serious POME or anaphylaxis, that healthcare settings and providers be specially certified in order to prescribe and dispense Aveed, and that they must have on-site equipment and trained personnel to manage such emergencies.

Source: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/821632

plus it's not readily available and around $900 for 3 mls.

Wow it finally got approved in the US.
Good luck with getting it though - because clinical trials of nebido at 1000 mg/ml had a few cases of solvent cough - (no shit 4 mls is a huge depot!)
FDA calls it "serious pulmonary-oil microembolism" (POME)
The Aveed is now a 3 ml 750 mg/ml injection.
So if anyone who really requires HRT- TRT can't get it for the most part because of this:
"The FDA is requiring that Aveed’s label contain a boxed warning regarding the risks of serious pulmonary-oil microembolism (POME) and anaphylaxis and is making the product available only through a restricted distribution scheme known as a risk evaluation and mitigation strategy (REMS) to ensure that it is used only in men for whom the benefits outweigh the risks.

REMS Revised; Aveed Advantages Over Other Products

The REMS requires that patients must be observed for 30 minutes following injection to rule out serious POME or anaphylaxis, that healthcare settings and providers be specially certified in order to prescribe and dispense Aveed, and that they must have on-site equipment and trained personnel to manage such emergencies.

Source: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/821632

plus it's not readily available and around $900 for 3 mls.

Heaven forbid you take two shots in different sites! How would one ever come up with such a complicated idea:rolleyes:

Heaven forbid you take two shots in different sites! How would one ever come up with such a complicated idea:rolleyes:

That would cause the bolus to be absorbed more rapidly partially offsetting the slow release.

But couldn't that mean you could jab 1x per month instead of every 12 weeks

But couldn't that mean you could jab 1x per month instead of every 12 weeks

Yeap, 2ml in the right cheek 2ml in the left. Once a month !

How hard would it be to come up with that ester ? I hope a source does it

It's not a bodybuilding drug at that dose- people aren't going to feel or see big changes in physique - maybe some very mild increase in energy, fat burning, sex drive etc. -but it ain't gonna add the pounds to the weights in the gym or on your bones instantly like some cycles do.
I never understood the fascination with the undecanoate ester unless you are cycling 18 weeks at a time or on for years.
I have tried androgel, and doubled and tripled the dose to see the effects and they weren't that pronounced.
Nothing beats the standard esters the shorter the better, the higher the dose to a point - for someone to "feel" and see the gratifying effects of testosterone for bodybuilding.
Sub-Q has been the best TRT/HRT I have ever tried over the traditional methods.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131