over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Average TRT dosasge

heavyb

Registered
I am on 100mb Test C EW for my TRT. What are you guys getting on prescription. I find I still feel like crap on 100mb so I have to supplement it up to 250mb on cruise.

I am on 100mb Test C EW for my TRT. What are you guys getting on prescription. I find I still feel like crap on 100mb so I have to supplement it up to 250mb on cruise.

It seems like 100-150mg is pretty average.....I'm prescribed 150mg a week.

Most men's clinics will allow their patients to optimize their testosterone with labs results being in the upper ranges. Typically they want you less than 1200ng/dl. Some men can get there on 100mg and some need double that. A lot depends on your SHBG. Men with high SHBG will have more TT and less Free T. For example, 140mg puts me in the 1100s but I have high SHBG.

I get blood work done and go by my test levels, not sure why you would want an "average" unless you are looking for a jumping off point. TRT can be tricky...I want it at the upper end, but also don't want estrogen to spike, which negates a lot of the positive effects of the test. The least amount possible to do the job.

Mine is 100 mg/wk and that puts my total test around 850 or so.

I have two different prescriptions for test from two different urologists, one for 200mg per week, the other for 200mg every two weeks.

Right now, as regaining fertility is my main focus at the moment, I am taking 200mg per week while also taking HMG, HCG, HGH, letrozole, and clomid.

I am stockpiling the extra pharma test for a blast somewhere down the road after I make my wife pregnant. Can't wait to get back to normal again. But for now I have to concentrate on fertility.

Thats an odd number. How did that come to be?

The clinic I go to is pretty lax and they generally base on weight which put me at 220mg based on their formula I think although they asked if I wanted it a little higher and of course I said yes so they said 240mg was fine

The clinic I go to is pretty lax and they generally base on weight which put me at 220mg based on their formula I think although they asked if I wanted it a little higher and of course I said yes so they said 240mg was fine

That's pretty cool that the clinic is so lax. How much do you weigh? What are your test levels at 240mg per week?

No offense but if your clinic bases dosage on weight they are run by idiots. The same 100mg dose on a 250lb man could net him way higher test levels than a 150lb man based on how his body uses the test. Weight has nothing to do with it. It also depends again on your SHBG. I'm not saying that they are not making you happy and this is a pharma forum, but if you develop any issues I wouldn't have faith in them to sort you out.

200mg westward test cyp / wk

Scripted 30 1mg adex a week which I sell because I could run a gram of test without my e2 getting elevated out of range

Also could get hcg but choose not to just because i wouldn't use it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

No offense but if your clinic bases dosage on weight they are run by idiots. The same 100mg dose on a 250lb man could net him way higher test levels than a 150lb man based on how his body uses the test. Weight has nothing to do with it. It also depends again on your SHBG. I'm not saying that they are not making you happy and this is a pharma forum, but if you develop any issues I wouldn't have faith in them to sort you out.

Yeah you’re right but I do all my own monitoring and wouldn’t want them to do anything or sort anything out (not even sure what that would be) so it’s a perfect set up for me. I know the owners and they know I brew, use gear, etc. they just needed blood work for documentation of low T which I already had so I gave them that, they gave me a script, and I take care of everything from there.

That's pretty cool that the clinic is so lax. How much do you weigh? What are your test levels at 240mg per week?

I fluctuate between 220-240 generally (more on the 220 side now since I haven’t been competing). No idea where it puts me though, I’m almost always running more than that and I primarily use Test phenylprop so I never even use my script, just save it for travel

doc has me at 200mg/week. I use 30mg/day

I’m at 160mg a week with HCG. I have my annual checkup next week so I’ll see if things change.

doc has me at 200mg/week. I use 30mg/day

if you don't mind me asking where does that put you? I did 30mg per day and measured out over 3000ng/dl. 10mg per day only put me at 560ng/dl so I'm currently at 20mg per day but have not tested yet.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131