over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AVODART question for hari loss

I used to see advertising for Advodart (made by Smith Kline Labs) that said it had better hair lose prperties that finastride. However, the Advertising on their wed side is all gone. I am wondering if you guys might know. Was it a marketing decision or was it due to it not really working on hair loss? I am using the genic stuff from India "DR. ReDDY". I will say that I have to pee a lot less . Any ideas.:confused:

Don't know. I use the generic Dutas too, and my hair is growing back even when I'm on cycle.

sides?

sexual sides? estrogenic sides? does it cause water retention? im considering it, never lost a hair 33, cant hurt, but im parinoid about ever going bald, ive been using nizoral since i was 21, and skinoren(azelaic acid) EXELLENT product not many people know about.

I think both finastride and Avodart do cause some minor sex problems but nothing major. I just think it is funny that Smith Kline stopped promoting the Avodart as a hair Loss medicine. I work for a large Pharmacutical company and they never really tell you the truth. They sort of mislead you but not outright lie. The data on paper leads you to believe the stuff is 5 times as effective since it stops both type of DHT but what do I know. The only real way to tell is to have biological twins with one using it and one not using it.

steve123456789 said:
I think both finastride and Avodart do cause some minor sex problems but nothing major. I just think it is funny that Smith Kline stopped promoting the Avodart as a hair Loss medicine. I work for a large Pharmacutical company and they never really tell you the truth. They sort of mislead you but not outright lie. The data on paper leads you to believe the stuff is 5 times as effective since it stops both type of DHT but what do I know. The only real way to tell is to have biological twins with one using it and one not using it.

They did not pursue that LABEL claim there fore they cannot claim it, it's marketed for BPH and they are working on it for prostrate cancer as well.
The hairloss groups were up in arms but GSK determined it would only be a 500 million dollar a year drug, and it was gonna cost them many millions to finish the trials for the hairloss claim.

My hai loss topped on the top rear of my head and that is what the makers of finastride, Rogain and Advodart (used to say). I think the front hair line is another deal.

Ihear that they both make you look soft after awhile and the profile I read said it shouldn't be used long term. I don't know, got some for my buddy to try-he is so paranoid about losing hair.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131