over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Axio Labs

I don't think I will be doing any biz with anyone that not a current sponser in good standing with banner displayed.

They'll never be a sponsor here. After what they did last year, before they started Axio, I don't trust them.

thier saying good things about them.they have a web sight very much like brit dragon wher you can check out thier product.

thier saying good things about them.they have a web sight very much like brit dragon wher you can check out thier product.

Mature, I would proceed carefully. If BigA doesn't trust them enought to give him money for a banner ad, why would you trust them to do business.

I have posted before, I have used them, and like them. Quick turn around on gear since it was shipping from the US. Usually 3-4 days. Have not used them in months though. I don't know if anything has changed.

Mature, I would proceed carefully. If BigA doesn't trust them enought to give him money for a banner ad, why would you trust them to do business.
So BigA doesn't trust axio but will allow guys like AlinShop a banner huh? I have read on SEVERAL boards over that AlinShop is a known selective scammer.So y should I listen to BigA then?

i smell someone getting banned

So BigA doesn't trust axio but will allow guys like AlinShop a banner huh? I have read on SEVERAL boards over that AlinShop is a known selective scammer.So y should I listen to BigA then?
This is a quality first post!!!!:rolleyes: Be careful what you say here. Alin is a good guy!

This is a quality first post!!!!:rolleyes: Be careful what you say here. Alin is a good guy!
Plz don't play the first post card cuz its played out. I was just browsing your forums and saw the axio thread and decided to respond. Now whether or not Alinshop is loved here is besides the point fact is I have read COUNTLESS threads that say otherwise.

Plz don't play the first post card cuz its played out. I was just browsing your forums and saw the axio thread and decided to respond. Now whether or not Alinshop is loved here is besides the point fact is I have read COUNTLESS threads that say otherwise.
OK, so why not make your first "contribution" to this board meaningful instead of negative? Most of us know alin. Very stand up guy. How do you know that the other posts were just peeps that had shit seized and were pissed off about that? So they blame the supplier for breaking the laws of their respective country!!! Happens all the time!

bumb to Alin being a good guy and BigA watching out for the good of the whole. I had trouble with a freebie stealth from A however he walked me thru how to dilute and all was good. Honest, friendly and timely. Plus he is a sponser with a banner so mods can arbritrate in the event of a dispute. I learned exp. lesson from staying with bro with no banner thus no support. There's no guarantees but prefer at least having some good bros that can support you if needed.

Another one of the genxxl crew. You guys reek of obviousness.

i smell someone getting banned

WHY???? For voicing an opinion???

The initial question responsible for starting this thread was asking for opinions on Axio and their products. The fact that they are an "underground" operation OR the fact that they are NOT listed on this board really has no bearing on the quality of their products.... There are some good "labs" sponsored on this board and there are some good "labs" NOT sponsored on this board!

Heck, if it wasn't for so called "underground" labs, there wouldn't be much of anything going around and if there were, it would be considerably more expensive! Furthermore, not all UGL's are created equal! I have PERSONALLY tested various "Human Grade" preparations (EU) in the past which came back grossly under-dosed! I've also tested some UGL products which have come back properly dosed and in some instances "over" dosed!

based on MY experiences with Axio labs, they were everything they claimed to be, they were fast, efficient, relatively inexpensive and of considerable quality!

SD

WHY???? For voicing an opinion???

SD

You might be right i might have gone a little too far b saying that. However i do think his accusation was a little out of line. i mean you don't accuse someone unless its a personal experience.
Also who calls out a mod like that with no back up to what he's saying.

Another one of the genxxl crew. You guys reek of obviousness.
I am not affiliated with Genxxl. I am not apart of the Genxxl crew. At no point in any of my posts did I say Alinshop is a selective scammer. I said I have read on several boards that he is.

P.S.To the OP I apologize for hijacking your thread with all this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws