over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Axio Labs

I said I have read on several boards that he is.

All the Genxxl associated boards. A great number of boards make money through GENXXL sales. You can also see a number of their reps in this thread.

So BigA doesn't trust axio but will allow guys like AlinShop a banner huh? I have read on SEVERAL boards over that AlinShop is a known selective scammer.So y should I listen to BigA then?

true that a simple google search brings this up-

well... about axio quality... the only things ive done from them is their prop and anadrol and It did absolutely nothing for me... im very disapointed

I have loved everything I've received from Axio, including their prop.

It's funny you will always hear good and bad about any company and any supplier. It's just the nature of the game. Everyone has their supporters and their competitors. Your best bet is to find one that works for you and just stick with them.

Axio is having a lot of product problems right now. I know a lot of people that have ordered Test Prop an Sustaplex an are getting lumps the size of baseballs there on top of that there prices have almost doubled in the last two months, I use to be a loyal customer take it from me there are better sites out there.

#####

Last edited:
Tried their D-bol and was quite happy with the results. They smell like strawberries, taste like 'em if you chew 'em up. No way would I buy any of their oils now though. Like Nartic said, their prices have almost doubled in the past couple months. And to be honest, I had some issues with their customer service. Makes me wonder if Big A and Tyrone aren't right on par with axio's character. I'd put more weight with their word than a recent UG lab springing up. Doesn't mean their products aren't good. But if you can't trust the chemist, you can't really trust the integrity of the product. JMO

Last edited:
Tried their D-bol and was quite happy with the results. They smell like strawberries, taste like 'em if you chew 'em up. No way would I buy any of their oils now though. Like Nartic said, their prices have almost doubled in the past couple months. And to be honest, I had some issues with their customer service. Makes me wonder if Big A and Tyrone aren't right on par with axio's character. I'd put more weight with their word than a recent UG lab springing up. Doesn't mean their products aren't good. But if you can't trust the chemist, you can't really trust the integrity of the product. JMO

I tried their dbols and they were good. I've heard the exact opposite about their injects tho. However i will never buy from them again their price to quality ratio is way off. I mean their UG afterall. Plus their little ordeal on with BD tells me they're all scumbags. As you said ifyou can't trust the chemist you cant trust the product. well said bro.

I tried their dbols and they were good. I've heard the exact opposite about their injects tho. However i will never buy from them again their price to quality ratio is way off. I mean their UG afterall. Plus their little ordeal on with BD tells me they're all scumbags. As you said ifyou can't trust the chemist you cant trust the product. well said bro.
never tried their stuff but the one web sight i now of their prices are outrageous.

3 pages later....Excellent post alecaf!!
They are ug and they are way over the top with their pricing. You all order as you will from whoever but in the end you'll find yourself spending your hard earned dollar on human/pharm grade gear. I wouldnt shoot a cadaver with axio's garbage.

Well...I agree we shouldn't talk too much about sources. However, let us keep in mind we have sources with banners pasted all over this board. :)

I just think specifics should be avoided but stuff like mentioning a name of a lab and getting worried is well...you know. :)

The products work but they will lie to stop competition for example they lied about AlinShop because he was competition with them. Basically there products are legit but as for there word its like talking to a politician.

Anyone have painful injections?

Anyone have painful injections with Axio's Decaplex? I had a real bad experience with an injection a week ago, but thought it was my fault bc I shot in a new location. Just now tried inj. #2 in glutes and this stuff is super painful, its def. the product and not inj. site. Any similar experiences? Can I expect the same pain out of Axio's test-c? To say the least, I'm very aggrevated!:mad:

There is something wrong with solvents that Axio has been using lately.

It seems that everything in their line is now painful, and some of the stuff reeks of strong organic solvents (think nail polish remover).
If i was the head of Axio, id have some serious beef with the chemist.

As far as I know (may be wrong), none of our sponsers here or on any of Big A's other boards carry the Axio product line, so it doesn't really matter!!

Always stick with sponsers and product lines that can trusted and proven legit.....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws