over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

B 12 how much should i take

Thanks Chosin1.
That is all I wanted to know.

Far cry from 10000.

no problem thank you also if you get the chance check out that thread its got great info and i dont want to mess it up tryn too reprint it here

I've tried 3000mcg per week and I did not notice anything...this was during PCT and then off gear period.

I B12 better taken during cycle ?

Also, the main benefit, as I understand is that B12 increases RBC, and thus the transport of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells. But, some orals, like Abombs do that to a much larger extend too, so I conclude that there is no value of taking B12 when on cycle with orals like that. Right ?

The reason I'm interested in it is because I'm 57yo and been feeling a little lethargic here lately and though I'd give it a try !

Mr. Tenny how many mcg's per ml do you get you B12 in?
All I found is 1000mcg /ml
The reason I'm asking is because I would have to do very many shots to be able to approch 10000.
I was planing on 2000 then working up from there till I started to receive a positive response
Respect Brother.

Last edited:
the synthelamin has 2000mcg in 1ml and it is time relased so u only pin once or twice a week 2mls. on the site for it it has a link to a thread in this fourm and gives great adivce to load it first week seems to be the best way to go from all i read and thanks to every1 for all your help

Why did you tell him? He is obviously too lazy to read up on a substance that he is thinking about injecting in his body, and he has an attitude on top of it, so I certainly don't think that he deserved for you to tell him straight out, when you took the care and time to learn.

Can't someone answer this simple question with out referring to mofo articles to read ?
It must be because no one know about b12 dosing ?
I don't want to read "the science behind synthelamin" I don''t care! All I want is a simple answer to the quest that was posed in the thread
"B 12 how much should i take " .
It just tears me up when a question is asked and everyone give everything except the answer to the question.
Like a bunch of parrots reciting what their owner taught them to do.
If you don't know the answer to "B 12 how much should i take" then why waste your time posting anything .
Can someone answer this simple question?

You just made yourself look like a LAZY, rude, idiot teenager.

Also, the main benefit, as I understand is that B12 increases RBC, and thus the transport of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells. But, some orals, like Abombs do that to a much larger extend too, so I conclude that there is no value of taking B12 when on cycle with orals like that. Right ?

That is correct.

The reason I'm interested in it is because I'm 57yo and been feeling a little lethargic here lately and though I'd give it a try !

Mr. Tenny how many mcg's per ml do you get you B12 in?
All I found is 1000mcg /ml
The reason I'm asking is because I would have to do very many shots to be able to approch 10000.
I was planing on 2000 then working up from there till I started to receive a positive response
Respect Brother.

If you would have read up and LEARNT about this substance, you would have realised that you have cyanacobalamin which needs 2,000mcg per day to be injected, daily, so that's 14,000mcg per week. MORE than Teeny said.

chosin1 was talking about Synthelamin which is stacked cyanacobalamin and hydroxycobalamin in 2,000mcg/ml concentration. Synthelamin is also time realeased. Again, you would have learnt all this if you would have read up on it as recomended rather than bitching.

Demmanding Free advice.. :(

In the real world, People get payed for there knowledge.

Big A

Never mind !

Last edited:
drop it dude

its not worth it

live and learn

:)

Yes ! Mr Tenny I agree !
I'm finished with it.

If using synthelamin, you will use 1cc/1ml (2,000mcg cc/ml) a day for 7 days, then every 3 to 4 days 1cc/1ml. Within a week you should feel it kick in (energy up, appetite up).

i would like to thank you again big A to directing me too were i could go and read up on the product also found other great articals there too it was great info and answerd question i was going to post thats the great thing about this site plenty of help and direction

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws