over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

b-12 increasing heomatacrit?

deanabol

Registered
my hct has shot up and ive been on 2000mcgs b-12 every other day for 3months ,could this be the reason ?

its just dawned on me

pretty pissed off as ive just been crusing so wasnt expecting my hct to be high as it normally drops way down when crusing

my hct has shot up and ive been on 2000mcgs b-12 every other day for 3months ,could this be the reason ?

its just dawned on me

pretty pissed off as ive just been crusing so wasnt expecting my hct to be high as it normally drops way down when crusing
Hopefully you are referring to hematocrit and are taking the b-12 orally or IM?

its just dawned on me

Yes, you should be not taking B12 when you are crusing, or taking androgens or anabolics. Who is your adviser?

i agree 100% if your on no need for b-12

why is this ??

emeric ,i am using the b-12 for health reason ,i have gluten intolerance and suspected i could be deficient so have been supplementing to see if any inprovements in health
i am prone to my hemotacrit going up however so maybe this was a silly thing to do

why is this ??

emeric ,i am using the b-12 for health reason ,i have gluten intolerance and suspected i could be deficient so have been supplementing to see if any inprovements in health
i am prone to my hemotacrit going up however so maybe this was a silly thing to do

You are taking to much B12, you need to take only one injection per month.

^^ only one injection per month? Isnt it out of your system in 24hrs anyway. What would the point be for only 1x per month?

^^^^ yeah is this ok ,i am using syntheteks product ,2000mcg /ml

why is this ??

Sorry, I see you have gluten intolorance, then you do need to take B12, I would lower the test injections to 50mg per week only, and I would take 1000mcg B12 every day.

^^ only one injection per month? Isnt it out of your system in 24hrs anyway. What would the point be for only 1x per month?

If you don`t have B12 deficiency then no need for every day injections.

Emeric , this is somewhat unrelated but what are your thoughts on guys taking 81mg aspirin a day to keep their crit low while on higher does test?

I'm just getting started and have been taking oral B-complex vits and tried to donate blood this weekend and they said my iron was to high , I haden't been drinking nearly as much water the past few days and this combined with the B-complex is what i figured had the numbers high

Emeric , this is somewhat unrelated but what are your thoughts on guys taking 81mg aspirin a day to keep their crit low while on higher does test?

I'm just getting started and have been taking oral B-complex vits and tried to donate blood this weekend and they said my iron was to high , I haden't been drinking nearly as much water the past few days and this combined with the B-complex is what i figured had the numbers high

I take 81mg evry 12 hours, and is a good idea to take when you are on test.
Take IP6 and thet will lower your iron.

If you don`t have B12 deficiency then no need for every day injections.

exactly. Even tho cyanacobalomin is water soluble you will piss it out and raise hematocrit and saturate your iron efficincy thus sludging your blood. Every day injections are absurd and irresponsible. At most an iron deficient anemic or hemopheliac pins once a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131