over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

b-12 vet vs pharmaceutical

drGlute

Newbies
Does anyone have experience with vet grade B-12 vs pharmaceutical grade? injectable vs oral liquid delivery?
Best place to obtain?

Last edited:
Synthelamin

Is it injectable?

I know in the US, both Pharma and Vet companies have to follow the same standards for production. I've done over 100 B Complex shots from a farm supply store and never had a single issue.

Is it injectable?

I know in the US, both Pharma and Vet companies have to follow the same standards for production. I've done over 100 B Complex shots from a farm supply store and never had a single issue.

Stick with human grade and support a board sponsor at the same time.... Synthetek seems like the way to go

Stick with human grade and support a board sponsor at the same time.... Synthetek seems like the way to go

Exactly. It's a long acting injectable b12 too. I am actually starting synthelamin for the first time in a few days :)

Not to flame but above u recommend the product. How can u recommend something u have never used? I see this product thrown out therw all thw time, while probably good, id bet 1/3 of people recommending it, have never tried.

Not to flame but above u recommend the product. How can u recommend something u have never used? I see this product thrown out therw all thw time, while probably good, id bet 1/3 of people recommending it, have never tried.

I have used nearly ever single synthetek product over the years and they have all been great. So I am sure their b12 will be no different. Plus I have used syntheselen (by synthetek) and one of it's main ingredients is their b12. I also know a few people/friends who have used it and they all liked it.

But sure I 100% get your post. I would never usually recommend anything I have never used. Guys will know that about me as I am always saying in pm's I have never used x product so can't tell you. That's also why I try to use nearly all the peps Superior sell so I can comment on them. Otherwise I will say on paper but I haven't used so can't personally say.

I would probably have wrote the same post you just did if someone else had posted that :)

methylcobalamin, anything else has to be converted to this by the body, so just get the best to start with, I have some have niacin in them too with is a great booster

I'm not one to bullshit at all, I'm getting no kickback or freebies to say this the b12 by synthetek is good. I bought it when it was buy 3 get 1 free or whatever. I did 1/2 cc Ed up to 1cc Ed all sub q with 29g 1/2" slin pin. I hope this helps! I've never tried the vet grade you speak of to compare though.

Elvia, I need to get back on B12 here ASAP. With my colitis I don't absorb B12 anymore and need to supplement it.

You mentioned its long lasting , how long inbetween shots are needed?

Exactly. It's a long acting injectable b12 too. I am actually starting synthelamin for the first time in a few days :)

Elvia, I need to get back on B12 here ASAP. With my colitis I don't absorb B12 anymore and need to supplement it.

You mentioned its long lasting , how long inbetween shots are needed?

All the info is listed in the link I posted (click on the word... synthelamin). It can be injected 1-2 times weekly if you don't want to be injecting lots. For optimal results it states 2-3ml every 2-3 days. I guess it depends upon the individual. I inject most things eod so will be dosing it at 2ml eod.

To the OP I've used b-12 from vet stores or farm co-ops for years and it works well and I never had an issue using it until I bought a new brand one time and I got a big red welt and it burned when I injected it. I looked at the ingredients and the main solvent was acetic acid (vinegar). So, if you do decide to use b-12 from a vet make sure it doesn't have acetic acid in it. That was the first time I had seen acetic acid in b-12. I have used 3-4 different brands over the years and they didn't contain acetic acid.

Guys should just use synthelamin so it takes away any doubt. It's human grade and I had no injection issues whatsoever. Although it is the only synthetek product I have ever stopped using. I felt great on it and could feel the difference but I started getting lots of spots. Maybe it was something else but to be safe I stopped. I have had issues with acne in the past and have some scarring on my back because I left acne caused by aas for a long time. So now if I get any spots I will stop whatever I have recently added in. The acne started fading away once I stopped so I assume it was the b12.

I have used a doctor prescribed b12 complex with my TRT script...I have also used Synthelamin by Synthetek countless times over the years.

Synthelamin is the one I will always go back to...Much better product in my opinion as it has two forms of b12 - cyanacobalamin and hydroxycobalamin totaling 2000mcg/ml...Which makes it better because it's time released so you don't have to take it daily like other b12 products!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131