over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

razter

Registered
I found an injectable B-Complex (on the internet) with the same ingredients as the Beplex Forte on the Zalmo site, except it was from a pet supplier and MUCH less expensive, and now I can't find it.

Besides the usual B vitamins, it also includes Choline Chloride (10mg), Methionine (10mg), and Inositol (5 mg).

The B-vitamins are Thiamine (100 mg), Riboflavine (5 mg), Pyridoxine (5 mg), Niacinamide (100 mg), D-Panthenol (10 mg).

Does anyone know where I can find this?

Appreciate any help.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Cal Vet supply

I went to the Cal Vet site and saw the Fortified one has all the regular B vitamins, but it doesn't show anything about having the other three.

Fortified Vitamin B Complex Agri-labs (Farm Supplies - Goat Sheep - Nutrition - Vitamins Minerals)

AgriLabs
Injection
For Animal Use Only
Keep Out of Reach of Children
COMPOSITON: Each mL of sterile aqueous solution contains:
Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1)
100 mg
Riboflavin (B2) (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium)
5 mg
Niacinamide
100 mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6)
10 mg
d-Panthenol
10 mg
Cyanocobalamin (B12)
100 mcg
With Citric Acid and Benzyl Alcohol 1.5% v/v (preservative).
INDICATIONS: For use as a supplemental source of B complex vitamins in cattle, swine and sheep.
PRECAUTIONS: Allergic-type reactions following the injection of products containing thiamine have been reported. Administer with caution and keep treated animals under close observation.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Inject intramuscularly. May be administered subcutaneously or intravenously if recommended by your veterinarian. The following are suggested dosages, depending on the condition of the animal and the desired response.
Adult Cattle- 1 to 2 mL per 100 pounds of body weight.
Calves, Swine and Sheep- 5 mL per 100 pounds of body weight.
May be repeated daily, if indicated.
Store at controlled room temperature between 15° and 30°C (59°-86°F).
Protect from light.
Manufactured for Agri Laboratories, Ltd., St. Joseph, MO 64503
NET CONTENTS:

100 mL
V-0606-04
Rev. 02-06
250 mL
V-0606-05
Rev. 03-06
500 mL
V-0606-06
Rev. 03-06

Not enought B12 in that one .
It should be 1000mcg.

i use to be into injecting vitamins but it got old

B Complex Plus Agri-labs (Farm Supplies - Goat Sheep - Nutrition - Vitamins Minerals)

B-COMPLEX-PLUS
AgriLabs
For Animal Use Only
Keep Out of Reach of Children
COMPOSITION: Each mL of sterile aqueous solution contains:
Thiamine Hydrochloride (B1)
1.25 mg
Niacinamide
12.5 mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6)
5.0 mg
d-Panthenol
5.0 mg
Riboflavin (B2) (as Riboflavin 5’ phosphate sodium)
2.0 mg
Cyanocobalamin (B12)
1000 mcg
with Benzyl Alcohol 1.5% v/v as a preservative, Ammonium Sulfate, 0.1%.
INDICATIONS: For use as a supplemental source of B complex vitamins in cattle, swine and sheep.
PRECAUTIONS: Hypersensitivity reactions to the parenteral administration of products containing thiamine have been reported. Administer with caution and keep treated animals under close observation.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Subcutaneous or Intramuscular injection is recommended. May be administered intravenously at the discretion of a veterinarian. The following are suggested dosages, depending on the condition of the animal and the desired response.
Adult Cattle- 1 to 2 mL per 500 pounds of body weight.
Calves, Swine and Sheep- 1 to 2 mL.
May be repeated once or twice weekly.
Store at controlled room temperature between 15° to 30°C (59°-86°F).
Protect from light.
® Registered Trademark of Agri Laboratories, Ltd.

I found an injectable B-Complex (on the internet) with the same ingredients as the Beplex Forte on the Zalmo site, except it was from a pet supplier and MUCH less expensive, and now I can't find it.

Besides the usual B vitamins, it also includes Choline Chloride (10mg), Methionine (10mg), and Inositol (5 mg).

The B-vitamins are Thiamine (100 mg), Riboflavine (5 mg), Pyridoxine (5 mg), Niacinamide (100 mg), D-Panthenol (10 mg).

Appreciate any help.

Thank You!

Check out the Synthetek B12. Best Ive found. We use it like clockwork around here.

Appreciate any help.

Thank You!

I may be wrong but I think every single person that has posted in this thread is beating around the OP's real question which is what vet grade b-complex product contains the above 3 ingredients. Curious because looks interesting to myself as well.

B-Complex with these ingredients

Thanks for the responses, but Dog Slime is correct in saying I am looking for the one that has the B vitamins I listed PLUS the extra three ingredients...

"Besides the usual B vitamins, it also includes Choline Chloride (10mg), Methionine (10mg), and Inositol (5 mg)."

As for B-12 that a few mentioned. I take that separately so it doesn't matter if any B-12 is included in the product.

Thanks for your help.

Is this what you are looking for?

Appreciate any help.

Thank You!

Thiamine HCl 2.40%
Riboflavin 0.68%
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 2%
Nicotinamide (niacinamide) 6%
D Panthenol 1.70%
D, L Methionine 2%
Inositol 1%
Choline Bitartrate 0.50%
L Lysine HCl 2%
Glycine 2%
Sodium Hydroxide 0.40%
Cyanocobalamin 0.03%
L Arginine HCl 2%
Water for Injection 77%

Thanks for the responses, but Dog Slime is correct in saying I am looking for the one that has the B vitamins I listed PLUS the extra three ingredients...

"Besides the usual B vitamins, it also includes Choline Chloride (10mg), Methionine (10mg), and Inositol (5 mg)."

You can always try to homebrew your own with USP grade powder. I know people have had success adding choline and Inositol to their homebrew vitamin mixes. DaBrute's forum has a section on this if your interested.

Not much to it if the vitamin is water soluble and you only need to inject sub-q.

You can always try to homebrew your own with USP grade powder. I know people have had success adding choline and Inositol to their homebrew vitamin mixes. DaBrute's forum has a section on this if your interested.

Not much to it if the vitamin is water soluble and you only need to inject sub-q.

Where is DaBrute's?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420