over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

B12 injections

I don’t “feel” anything from b12. But I get these huge jugs of b-complex injectable for very cheap and use 1 ml per week for insurance
U r not really supposed to feel.amythong do... basically a a booster.... some ppl feel more energy.... I personally don't do more than. O e b12 inj a month

U r not really supposed to feel.amythong do... basically a a booster.... some ppl feel more energy.... I personally don't do more than. O e b12 inj a month
Ya I do every other week. And I know you’re not supposed to “feel” anything, but some people claim they do. I’ve never notice anything like that. I just take it because it’s cheap insurance

Ya I do every other week. And I know you’re not supposed to “feel” anything, but some people claim they do. I’ve never notice anything like that. I just take it because it’s cheap insurance
Bro plus it strengthens your immune e system and helps with oxygen saturation

I honestly thought B12 was primarily just a decoy. Mix it in with your test, primo, deca amps, and when a normie asks what that is, pull out a B12 amp and tell them they give you energy.
Here:

and

Here:

and

Nice! I wasn't aware of the benefits and have never used it personally, but I am always learning. Thanks brother!

I was suffering from general fatigue here recently and will say for certain that within a few days of implementing subliquinol b12 my energy is back. I feel so much better.

I have seen reports where deficiencies of b12 can happen in 6-30% of metformin user. And there are other drugs that affect it as well. I would think most big meat eaters would have a far less chance of being deficient.

I have seen reports where deficiencies of b12 can happen in 6-30% of metformin user. And there are other drugs that affect it as well. I would think most big meat eaters would have a far less chance of being deficient.

I use metformin which makes sense. I don’t know for sure I was deficient but was totally run down daily.

I use metformin which makes sense. I don’t know for sure I was deficient but was totally run down daily.
To be fair for all we know the diet of the diabetics taking metformin may have been responsible for the deficiency as we don't know what their diet was. But it is something to consider.

To be fair for all we know the diet of the diabetics taking metformin may have been responsible for the deficiency as we don't know what their diet was. But it is something to consider.
The metformin problem is that it can create deficiency by absorption problems. Type 1 diabetic here on metformin and a recent IV bvit and glutathione drip changed my energy levels for the good incredibly

I get the durvet kind from tractor supply. Maxi-b 1000 or whatever it’s called.

I’ve been using it for years

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner