over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

B12 questions

graybass

Registered
I like to hear some feed back about vitamin B12 uses.
My friend who is a pharmacist, over 40 and a bodybuilder says B12 injections weekly really made him way more energetic. I'm older still train 5 days a week. Wow could I use that!
My questions are: He says only injectable worked for him. What do you guys think? Also what about B complex injects? I see liquid B12 drops. Anyone get results with those?
I'm taking about 275mg of test e a week. Probably stay that way for life. So is he.
So:
B12 inject?
B-complex inject?
B12 Sub drops?
B12 tabs?

Love to hear some input from my longtime brothers here
Thanks,
That Old Graybass :cool:

I like to hear some feed back about vitamin B12 uses.
My friend who is a pharmacist, over 40 and a bodybuilder says B12 injections weekly really made him way more energetic. I'm older still train 5 days a week. Wow could I use that!
My questions are: He says only injectable worked for him. What do you guys think? Also what about B complex injects? I see liquid B12 drops. Anyone get results with those?
I'm taking about 275mg of test e a week. Probably stay that way for life. So is he.
So:
B12 inject?
B-complex inject?
B12 Sub drops?
B12 tabs?

Love to hear some input from my longtime brothers here
Thanks,
That Old Graybass :cool:

Never did shit for me and I've tried a few different inject brands. From my understanding it's only beneficial if you have a deficiency, but I could be wrong I'm no means an expert.

Curious, what does your friend being a pharmacist have to do with anything?

I used reforvit B both orally and injected and I think orally it seemed even more effective. There are B vitamins in the solution. It gave me a lot of energy when working out, some of that might have been due to the vitamin B in it.

I would try out oral vitamin B first and see if it works for you.

B

We lack many of the B vitamins in our body. I think it is a great thing to incorporate on a daily basis and then take a break and add back in. It has helped me greatly at 48 yrs old.

Anyone else use B12 injections?

I’m looking into this from post Covid lethargy. Not feeling like myself 2 weeks post Covid, no energy for gym.

Currently use synthelamin, when my appetite starts to lag i’ll take 1ml ED or 2ml EOD, seems to do the trick

can’t hurt🤷🏻‍♂️

as far as energy, not sure

if it were me in your situation i’d take some test suspension, halo, or mtren an hour preworkout with some bronkaid and intra carbs, you’ll have energy

B12 and folic acid are the two big ones as deficiencies in one or the other (or both) are associated with megaloblastic anemia and yes certainly could cause a loss on the energy/endurance front. And I would say many people have a deficiency even if mild. I have to take sublingual B12 everyday due to the amount of blood I give. Injections are obviously the best, followed by sublingual, and last, oral tablets (which are the worst and very poorly absorbed). I don't recommend the tablets but if you do take them, get the extended release.

It wouldn't hurt to try. It may make a difference or not. What it will do most likely is cause a significant increase in appetite and sometimes even an increased sense of wellbeing.

But both are water soluble so no matter what the case, are harmless to try. They are both non-toxic and easily excreted.

Methylcobalamin is typically the natural formula, whereas cyanocobalamin is usually synthetic.
Obviously, anytime you can bypass digestion and inject, gives a better result.
It's best used to treat an actual deficiency. Otherwise about the only thing that happens is expensive, bright yellow urine

Currently use synthelamin, when my appetite starts to lag i’ll take 1ml ED or 2ml EOD, seems to do the trick

can’t hurt🤷🏻‍♂️

as far as energy, not sure

if it were me in your situation i’d take some test suspension, halo, or mtren an hour preworkout with some bronkaid and intra carbs, you’ll have energy
What is synthelamin? Not familiar with it. For appetite?
B12 and folic acid are the two big ones as deficiencies in one or the other (or both) are associated with megaloblastic anemia and yes certainly could cause a loss on the energy/endurance front. And I would say many people have a deficiency even if mild. I have to take sublingual B12 everyday due to the amount of blood I give. Injections are obviously the best, followed by sublingual, and last, oral tablets (which are the worst and very poorly absorbed). I don't recommend the tablets but if you do take them, get the extended release.

It wouldn't hurt to try. It may make a difference or not. What it will do most likely is cause a significant increase in appetite and sometimes even an increased sense of wellbeing.

But both are water soluble so no matter what the case, are harmless to try. They are both non-toxic and easily excreted.
Thanks. I’m going to try the sublingual first and then depending how that goes, maybe injection. How much do you take?
I could use the boost in appetite too as that has suffered post Covid too.

What is synthelamin? Not familiar with it.

Thanks @Big A maybe I’ll give it a try after I try the sublingual b12!

I once did a b-12/prop cycle but that was a long time ago. I do recall feeling great.

And I do feel better when I take B-12. They also seem to cure any sore I getting my mouth if I ever get them.

Anyone else use B12 injections?

I’m looking into this from post Covid lethargy. Not feeling like myself 2 weeks post Covid, no energy for gym.
I've noticed that everyone I've known that has had covid (mild or severe) experienced various degrees of lethargy, breathing trouble and overall feeling like garbage for 3-10 weeks post infection. 3 weeks seems to be the min from my very basic observations. 10 weeks was for the couple guys I knew that got pneumonia from it. The vast majority of people tended toward the 3-4 week range though.

As to B12, I seriously doubt it'll hurt but I'm not sure it will help.

Synthelamin is a great product. I personally broke out in acne (both times I tried) when using inj b12 (happens to a small %) so I stopped it. I gave it to my ex gf and it literally transformed her well being and energy levels because she was deficient. It still works great even if your b12 is in range and it's great booster (energy, appetite, well being etc). I would like to try it again I am just concerned with the acne I got last time but I remember waking up that first morning (both times) super energized.

I don’t have a gallbladder so I don’t really absorb b vitamins from food…I’m been injecting 1/2ml of durvet maxi b 100 2x’s a week for years..works well on my blood work.

I literally buy a new bottle once a year from tractor supply for $10.

Now, does it give me energy and all that? Absolutely! But I am extremely b vitamin deficient without it..will a person with a gallbladder feel it? Doubtful

I've noticed that everyone I've known that has had covid (mild or severe) experienced various degrees of lethargy, breathing trouble and overall feeling like garbage for 3-10 weeks post infection. 3 weeks seems to be the min from my very basic observations. 10 weeks was for the couple guys I knew that got pneumonia from it. The vast majority of people tended toward the 3-4 week range though.

As to B12, I seriously doubt it'll hurt but I'm not sure it will help.
Damn 10 weeks! Good to know I’m not the only one but damn this shit sucks.

i havent used it since being over 40. i did use b12/bcomplex inject at high doses for years. like a decade or so. what you don need you will mostly just piss out. pay attention to various forms. for ppl who have methylation issues this can have a number of benefits.

there used to be some good vet version available that were cheap.

Damn 10 weeks! Good to know I’m not the only one but damn this shit sucks.
Yeah it does. Granted, the 10 week cases were extreme situations for a few guys that had to be hospitalized from the pneumonia it caused. But 3-4 weeks seems practically a given.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131