over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

B6 in addition to caber?

bryanc1088

Newbies
Any reason to use b6 in addition to caber to lower prolactin?

Been running 200mg/week test cyp and 300mg/week tren hex for about 8 weeks with no issues. About four days ago it was obvious that tren dick is here. I've taken 1mg of caber so far but was curious if taking b6 would expedite the process or would it not be any better than caber alone. Haven't done bloodwork strictly for prolactin because I get bloodwork done twice a year while on trt. Only new factor in this is the tren and I've dealt with it a time or two before as well as deca so I feel confident it's just elevated prolactin. Thanks

When you say you've taken 1mg of caber, do you mean all at once or over a span of time?

I ask because for the dose of tren you're using, anecdotally you should need far less than that. .25mg once to twice a week seems to do the trick at higher doses than what you are using. A mg of caber should go a long way.

I'm thinking you could be having estro issues (or something else) and putting the blame on the tren. Forget the b6 and get labs pulled before you start trying to solve a problem you may not have.

Any reason to use b6 in addition to caber to lower prolactin?

Been running 200mg/week test cyp and 300mg/week tren hex for about 8 weeks with no issues. About four days ago it was obvious that tren dick is here. I've taken 1mg of caber so far but was curious if taking b6 would expedite the process or would it not be any better than caber alone. Haven't done bloodwork strictly for prolactin because I get bloodwork done twice a year while on trt. Only new factor in this is the tren and I've dealt with it a time or two before as well as deca so I feel confident it's just elevated prolactin. Thanks

I haven't taken any caber until this past Sunday I took. . 5mg and I took another dose today. So 1mg total. I only use caber if I start having side effects. If it doesn't seem to get better within the next week I'll get labs. I may be wrong but I stay on trt year round and don't use an ai so in my mind it doesn't seem to be estrogen related. Literally the only side effect I have right now is that my dick is not working like normal lol.

That's definitely a problem for anyone with a dick. Gotta get that sorted out. Good luck.

I haven't taken any caber until this past Sunday I took. . 5mg and I took another dose today. So 1mg total. I only use caber if I start having side effects. If it doesn't seem to get better within the next week I'll get labs. I may be wrong but I stay on trt year round and don't use an ai so in my mind it doesn't seem to be estrogen related. Literally the only side effect I have right now is that my dick is not working like normal lol.

If you're taking caber i doubt there would be any point to use b6. If you were to use b6 your much better off using p5p.

That's definitely a problem for anyone with a dick. Gotta get that sorted out. Good luck.

I cant tell you how many posts i see regarding this same issue. I have close personal friends who experience it as well. Im in the same boat.

Basically guys being on trt and their dicks aren't working properly. They get bloodwork and everything ends up being in range and gives no clues.

I started noticing if i take 1 winny tab my dick comes back to life for like 3 days. It was pretty mind blowing really. Sensitivity increased drastically. Its like my dick was running on all cylinders again and it stayed lile this for an entire 3 days before it eventually went back to its floppy ways. I took another and it came back to life again for another few days.

The only thing i can theorize is that maybe we desensitize while being on trt for a while and dht or something is needed. I really dont know.

He said he gets bloodwork done every 6 months for trt. I know my doc only pulled free test (didnt care about total test at all), CBC, E2, Thyroid, and no DHT.

If his doctor is pulling his labs he most likely isnt having prolactin tested and if he is getting his DHT I wouldn't be suprised but I do know a bunch of guys who dont have their DHT pulled either like me.

When you introduce tren into the mix with a bit of test interesting unexpected things can happen. That goes with any anabolic. Without all the correct labs pulled while youre on, its all just guess work on anyones part. It's possible his estro is too high or too low, prolactin is too high, or maybe you're right and he's not converting test into DHT. No way to know without labs.

Keep in mind a lot of guys forget theyre taking finasteride and that can certainly cause this problem. We can only go off what OP tells us. I would love to see the bloodwork of the guys who have "everything in range". It depends on what "Everything" is to the doc ordering the labs. A log of all the supps and meds you are taking can only help if you are having this problem. The solution may be an easy one. If I was having this issue I would get all the necessary labs pulled and give them a solid look even if they're out of pocket. Libido issues can be more complicated. There are multiple threads on that here too.

Stewie, gotgame, and a few of these other guys here who know this shit like the back of their hand could probably help all of you out if you posted your labs. Sorry if I volunteered you guys. Your posts and knowledge continuously impress me.

I cant tell you how many posts i see regarding this same issue. I have close personal friends who experience it as well. Im in the same boat.

Basically guys being on trt and their dicks aren't working properly. They get bloodwork and everything ends up being in range and gives no clues.

I started noticing if i take 1 winny tab my dick comes back to life for like 3 days. It was pretty mind blowing really. Sensitivity increased drastically. Its like my dick was running on all cylinders again and it stayed lile this for an entire 3 days before it eventually went back to its floppy ways. I took another and it came back to life again for another few days.

The only thing i can theorize is that maybe we desensitize while being on trt for a while and dht or something is needed. I really dont know.

Is your TRT dose 200mg or lower? When did you last have estrogen tested? It could be prolactin or it could be estrogen or both. It's impossible to know without bloodwork. Caber is very effective so you don't need to add vit b6 to it. That would be like adding tribulus to a 500mg test cycle... actually more like a 1g test cycle if you're using 1mg caber every week.

My actual trt is around 150mg/week. The caber must have fixed the issue because Thursday night everything was back to normal lol.

He said he gets bloodwork done every 6 months for trt. I know my doc only pulled free test (didnt care about total test at all), CBC, E2, Thyroid, and no DHT.

If his doctor is pulling his labs he most likely isnt having prolactin tested and if he is getting his DHT I wouldn't be suprised but I do know a bunch of guys who dont have their DHT pulled either like me.

When you introduce tren into the mix with a bit of test interesting unexpected things can happen. That goes with any anabolic. Without all the correct labs pulled while youre on, its all just guess work on anyones part. It's possible his estro is too high or too low, prolactin is too high, or maybe you're right and he's not converting test into DHT. No way to know without labs.

Keep in mind a lot of guys forget theyre taking finasteride and that can certainly cause this problem. We can only go off what OP tells us. I would love to see the bloodwork of the guys who have "everything in range". It depends on what "Everything" is to the doc ordering the labs. A log of all the supps and meds you are taking can only help if you are having this problem. The solution may be an easy one. If I was having this issue I would get all the necessary labs pulled and give them a solid look even if they're out of pocket. Libido issues can be more complicated. There are multiple threads on that here too.

Stewie, gotgame, and a few of these other guys here who know this shit like the back of their hand could probably help all of you out if you posted your labs. Sorry if I volunteered you guys. Your posts and knowledge continuously impress me.

I actually didn't intend to quote you, so my last post wasnt intentionally meant for you. However, you make good points and are right.
Ive been on these forums for years and years, and sexual dysfunction is a common subject while on trt, even more so for guys who run heavy cycles. Quite often guys "think" they're trying everything they can to figure it out, but your right, rarely do we ever see extensive lab work actually posted. Or if we do, it's incomplete or valuable tests are missing. Its never the full picture because most guys don't know what the full picture is or dont want to pay for it.

I somewhat understand. Its easy to spend 200-400 bucks or more on labs if you want to be reasonably thorough. And chances are you'll need to pull bloods a couple more times shortly afterwards.

Many of us can get our primary to do bloods, and with many insurances its free. However, more than likely your not going to get all the tests that you want pulled and many doctors are difficult to work with.

So it can be difficult and slightly pricey but it more than likely CAN be figured out.

I was just thinking about some of the posts ive seen on different forums regarding this subject. A couple are people i personally know so they stand out to me. I really dont recall ever seeing THOROUGH lab work. Total test, free test, shbg, e2, prolactin, progesterone, dht, dhea, thyroid.. Im sure getting the sensitive lc/ms tests can make a difference, too. Im sure theres more.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws