over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

B6 vs Caber on Test E/Tren E

Bull_Nuts

Registered
Currently on Test E 500mg/wk and Tren E 600mg/wk homebrewed by myself from a supplier off this board.

I take arimidex 0.5mg eod and B6 300mg 2x/day morning and night. I have recently come across jimmi's thread about high tren and super low test so im dropping my test dose to 250mg/wk.

I am on week 3 at the moment so not much has happened yet but Im wondering if any of you guys have had success with b6 for prolactin suppression?

Im not against caber by any means but I dont have it at the moment because mpresearchsupply was having a problem in adding items to the cart and I am waiting on correspondence from their support team to address this.

What can I expect as far as prolactin suppression with the B6? Also this is the highest tren e dose i have ever run....im on my 3rd tren run and havce about 15 cycles under my belt...never had problems with prolactin before....thanks for the information.

My only experiences with MPresearch were terrible. I suggest against using them IMO.

B6 works alright in theory but never worked for me as far as anecdotal evidence and blood work.

Prami, caber, or selegiline are what advise from my experience and knowledge

They got busted avoid mp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

that's alotta b6. keep doing that and u risk nerve damage. tho short term I don't think it'd be a problem.

B6 (i use p5p) may have helped, but I trust the science behind the drugs like caber, bromo, prami. I'm just coming out of a prolactin issues myself (TERRIBLE). No gyno but my libido tanked and couldn't get an erection to save my life. Was using research prami for a few days, got lots of sides but it seemed to help knock prolactin down. On caber now (pharm) and did labs prior to starting to see where my prolactin was really at.

Yikes!

no 19-nors without caber for me from now on.

B6 (i use p5p) may have helped, but I trust the science behind the drugs like caber, bromo, prami. I'm just coming out of a prolactin issues myself (TERRIBLE). No gyno but my libido tanked and couldn't get an erection to save my life. Was using research prami for a few days, got lots of sides but it seemed to help knock prolactin down. On caber now (pharm) and did labs prior to starting to see where my prolactin was really at.

Yikes!

ROGER!

Ill drop B6 WAY down to maybe 200mg/day until I get my hands on some caber...

If MPRESEARCH is a no go then where can I get my hands on caber....I see lion/ar-r does not have it...

any suggestions....???

That much b6 is toxic SO IS 600mg of tren:banghead::banghead:

Regarding Tren E doses, where are YOU getting YOUR information? I have NEVER seen ANYTHING that suggests 600mg of tren e per week is toxic.

From the TREN thread by JIMMYJONES it even seems to me that the sides or issues previously thought to be associated with high doses of tren are actually from the high doses of test to cover the libido issue when using 19 nors....

not sure where the thread is but im sure adonis will link it for you....

I feel amazing at the current time and that was befor my test dose was dropped to 250mg/wk....cant wait till it starts to reflect that...

regards

BN

no blood work to confirm but 500mg timed release b6 every other day gives me the same sexual benefits as 0.25mg caber twice a week...
also inhibits lactation to approximately the same degree.

never had any luck with b6. caber works very well for me at .25 a week. look around bro you can find it

Another one in which b6 did nothing. Prami and caber OTOH got prolactin under control quite well.

Yikes!

What were your running for prolactin to get that out of hand? TRT test dose with a 19-nor?

What were your running for prolactin to get that out of hand? TRT test dose with a 19-nor?

yea I was running about 100-150mg Test and then some Tren Ace. My tren is really potent. Caused prolactin related ED within 3 days.

Regarding Tren E doses, where are YOU getting YOUR information? I have NEVER seen ANYTHING that suggests 600mg of tren e per week is toxic.

From the TREN thread by JIMMYJONES it even seems to me that the sides or issues previously thought to be associated with high doses of tren are actually from the high doses of test to cover the libido issue when using 19 nors....

not sure where the thread is but im sure adonis will link it for you....

I feel amazing at the current time and that was befor my test dose was dropped to 250mg/wk....cant wait till it starts to reflect that...

regards

BN

Must have removed it from my subscribed threads list (sorry JimmyJones!!!!!). Maybe he can link it?

Must have removed it from my subscribed threads list (sorry JimmyJones!!!!!). Maybe he can link it?

Ya no prob...sorry....didn't realize that jimmy had already ducked in to my thread before I put you on the spot...

but thx anyway

bn

So whats a safe amount of B6 or P5P to take year round? I have a shit refractory period. I am trying prami now till I find good caber again.

Can I still use the B6 whilst on Prami or caber with out causing nerve damage?

I don't know if its the same but my my B vitamin multi does absolutely nothing for my sexy drive or shit refractory period. Gonna try some B6 or P5P.

This pram I just started today and I am feeling hot and agitated at .25, should kept it lower. I had taken adderal earlier in the day.

Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear