over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BA & BB

sablya

Registered
I'm getting ready for my first homebrew experience with Cyp. and I have a question about BA/BB -- One recipe calls for 2% BA/20% BB and another for 5% BA/0% BB. Will both recipes work equally well? Is one better? I would think it's better to use more BA because of its bacteriostatic properties? Is BB needed at all?

I'm getting ready for my first homebrew experience with Cyp. and I have a question about BA/BB -- One recipe calls for 2% BA/20% BB and another for 5% BA/0% BB. Will both recipes work equally well? Is one better? I would think it's better to use more BA because of its bacteriostatic properties? Is BB needed at all?

Use 2%BA and 20%BB for the cyp.

BB will keep the hormone from crashing, so yes, I 'd say you need it. Depending on how high you go with the concentration and also what kind of oil you use, in some cases you may only use little ammounts of BB and just BA and OIL mostly.

another question

I was just going to make it 250mg/ml. So, 2%/20% it is. Thanks guys.

Also, I'm wondering if it is possible to mix just the TC, BA and BB together and then run it through a Whatman45 into a bottle of pre-sterilized, filtered oil. It seems like it would save a bit of work in sterilizing the oil, mixing it up and then filtering the whole mixture. I can get a 50 ml capped bottle of sterile filtered USP oil from one of the board sponsors and just inject the TC/BA/BB right into it after drawing out the correct amount to make room. Will it be okay?

Don't do it that way. The volume of the BA/BB will be very small (hence, very concentrated TC) so every drop lost in the filter, etc will mean a lot of TC lost. It may not even be possible to dissolve all the powder in just the BA/BB. You should be able to get 100-200mg/ml of TC into oil alone.

If you got the powder from one of our Chinese guys - I've never filtered and never had a problem.

Don't do it that way. The volume of the BA/BB will be very small (hence, very concentrated TC) so every drop lost in the filter, etc will mean a lot of TC lost. It may not even be possible to dissolve all the powder in just the BA/BB. You should be able to get 100-200mg/ml of TC into oil alone.

If you got the powder from one of our Chinese guys - I've never filtered and never had a problem.

I did get the TC from one of our Chinese sponsors. Are you saying that I can just dissolve the TC with BA/BB and then draw it and inject it into the bottle of sterile oil maybe with a little oil chaser to make sure I don't lose any TC?

I did get the TC from one of our Chinese sponsors. Are you saying that I can just dissolve the TC with BA/BB and then draw it and inject it into the bottle of sterile oil maybe with a little oil chaser to make sure I don't lose any TC?

If you try to mix it just with BA and BB it may not hold and just end up crashing. Too much hormone into too little of solution. Wont work. But you can go ahead and try :D Just do it the way it works, it's not that hard to filter. Just use a 3 or a 5cc syringe and nothing bigger than that. Keep two needles in vial you're putting hormone in, (one is for venting, other is for injecting into), then you'll have to unscrew the syringe from the needle, draw solution from beaker, screw onto needle on the vial, inject, unscrew and repeat. Pretty simple, just lots of unscrewing and screwing.

Dumb question but I'm just starting to get in homebrewing... how can you tell if it's "crashed"?

I was just going to make it 250mg/ml. So, 2%/20% it is. Thanks guys.

Also, I'm wondering if it is possible to mix just the TC, BA and BB together and then run it through a Whatman45 into a bottle of pre-sterilized, filtered oil. It seems like it would save a bit of work in sterilizing the oil, mixing it up and then filtering the whole mixture. I can get a 50 ml capped bottle of sterile filtered USP oil from one of the board sponsors and just inject the TC/BA/BB right into it after drawing out the correct amount to make room. Will it be okay?

i dont know why the other guy said no. yes you can do this, this is what i do. saves so much time and energy. mix everyhting together then heat up till it totally dissolves then mix with the oil. the powder doesnt necessarily "undissolve" because that means that powder would just fall to the bottom. it crystalizes, with actaul shardes of hormone that are sharp, before you start using i would wait a few days and make sure it doesnt crash, its better if it crashes in your vial than in your ass

i dont know why the other guy said no. yes you can do this, this is what i do. saves so much time and energy. mix everyhting together then heat up till it totally dissolves then mix with the oil. the powder doesnt necessarily "undissolve" because that means that powder would just fall to the bottom. it crystalizes, with actaul shardes of hormone that are sharp, before you start using i would wait a few days and make sure it doesnt crash, its better if it crashes in your vial than in your ass

1) That is not what he was going to do. He wanted to filter the BA/BB with the TC dissolved in it. What you describe does not include a filtration. There is a BIG difference when dealing with small volumes/high concentrations.

2) I'm not going to argue semantics with you. I put undissolve in quotes, meaning it's not a technical term. When it re-crytallizes, don't you think it would sink to the bottom of the oil. Why am I even explaining this...

Dump the powder into a vial. Add the BA, BB and most of the oil (leave out a few milliliters). Heat and shake to dissolve. Wait until it cools. If it does not 'crash' add the rest of the oil. If it does crash add some more BA/BB and reheat, cool. Top it off to desired volume with the oil.

This method leaves some leeway in case it crashes. If you dilute to full volume with oil, it crashes, and then you add BA/BB, the concentration will be a bit off. Not a big deal, but might as well get it right.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131