over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Babies and Bodybuilding

With one child it's prolly not gonna change too much for u. ESP if ur wife is as awesome as mine. But the more u have the harder it gets. I have three girls two of which are deaf and have been going to a special school four days a week since they were 6 months old. Alot of traveling and money. In home private speech therapists. Etc. alot of time and money. My wife is supermom/superwife and makes my life easy and supports my training. Communication is key and keep her happy. Spoil her when u can and she's likely to make ur training less of an issue. Hope u guys do well.

She's pretty amazing, bro. I'm really lucky. She has supported me during her pregnancy and let me focus on my first competition while being preggo... Not many guys have it so good. She knows I need my gym time for my sanity, so as long as I'm home with her and our son, she will let me do it. Now 3 is a different matter. I don't know how you do it!

I have two boys and we are trying for our third child. The wife wants a girl of course.

The first couple weeks you're wife is going to need a lot of help and the first couple months you're going to be very very tired.

I train early in the morning. I get up at 5am to prepare my childrens meals for the day and my meals. I cook my meats on Sunday but the rice etc I cook in the mornings. My wife takes the children to daycare as long as I get them fed. I'm working out by 6am. MaxOT routine + MaxOT cardio I'm in and out the door in less than an hour. I workout in the morning so I can spend time with my family and help my wife in the evening.

The most difficult thing for me is being tired all the time. My youngest was colic it was brutal. The second is dieting. First with two boys I try to eat what my wife makes for supper to set an example. So of my six meals my 5th is whatever the wife makes. If I start not eating what mom cooks the boys will want to follow dads lead right. Over the summer I competed and the wife cooked a lot of chicken/rice for me on the side which was nice. Speaking of which dieting is hard with two boys and a cupboard full of cookies lol. Just cause I'm dieting doesn't mean everyone else is. I'm not sure if it counts if you just chew the cookie and spit it out lol.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner