over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Baby Powder

TripppleP

Registered
After a few powerlifting contests in high school I noticed a lot of guys used baby powder on their legs during the dead-lift to reduce friction from the bar. I made my mom buy me some for this purpose. I quickly learned if I put this stuff between my huge thighs they no longer rubbed together up high and it was such a relief. Flash forward 20 years and I now use baby powder around my junk and inner thighs after every shower. I love it.

So apparently their have been large lawsuits with Johnson and Johnson how the talc powder can have asbestos in it and cause certain cancers. You can no longer get talc baby powder or its hard to find. You can find corn starch baby powder but this shit slowly gives me an itchy rash around my junk and its unbearable. I want my talc baby powder back.

Anyone know where you can still get this stuff or use something similar that isn't corn starch? I'm dying over here. I know we all have huge legs here and I'm sure I'm not the only baby-powder-aholic on the board. Help me out here guys. Any sources cary the good powder...haha.

After a few powerlifting contests in high school I noticed a lot of guys used baby powder on their legs during the dead-lift to reduce friction from the bar. I made my mom buy me some for this purpose. I quickly learned if I put this stuff between my huge thighs they no longer rubbed together up high and it was such a relief. Flash forward 20 years and I now use baby powder around my junk and inner thighs after every shower. I love it.

So apparently their have been large lawsuits with Johnson and Johnson how the talc powder can have asbestos in it and cause certain cancers. You can no longer get talc baby powder or its hard to find. You can find corn starch baby powder but this shit slowly gives me an itchy rash around my junk and its unbearable. I want my talc baby powder back.

Anyone know where you can still get this stuff or use something similar that isn't corn starch? I'm dying over here. I know we all have huge legs here and I'm sure I'm not the only baby-powder-aholic on the board. Help me out here guys. Any sources cary the good powder...haha.
Hi Trippple P....how about those store brand baby powder? Not sure if ingredients the same as J&J. But it smells the same to me.
Take care.
MS

Gold Bond medicated is a good standby.

Yea but it smells like shit and doesn’t have the consistency of the regular baby powder, doesn’t work nearly as well for keeping your balls fresh that stuff is for when there is an issue, also can fuck your skin up. It’s like using Caramex on your lips instead of lip balm, makes it worse unless there is a problem and it’s needed.

Being using baby power on my junk since middle school, I read about the lawsuits from my research it seemed to be a lot more dire towards women for obvious reasons. Deodorant fucks with your hormones it’s got some pretty nasty stuff in it but I don’t think anyone is going without that right?

Sucks, everything is bad for you haha....

I'm seeing talc based products on Amazon.

Gold bond is better for itching on body

It has mentol in it which baby powder smells better. I prefer bàby powder in socks or body

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear