over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Babys first slin run

Diet gains (500c, 450p, 150f) ;

Fasted PrWO: 60g HBCD, 20g EAA, 10g Creatine, 8gCitruline, 5g Glycerol, 1g Agmantine

Intra: 60g HBCD, 20g EAA, 10g Creatine, 8gCitruline, 5g Glycerol, 1g Agmantine

PWO: 100g Whey, 60g Oatmeal, 60g Banana, 60g Almond Milk, 10g Creatine

Meal 1: 16oz Chicken, 6oz Rice, 1oz Spinach, Olive Oil, Lemon, Salt, Pepper

Meal 2: 16oz Chicken, 6oz Rice, 1oz Spinach, Olive Oil, Lemon, Salt, Pepper

Meal 3: 8oz Lean Beef, 4oz Egg Noodles, 4oz Tomatoes, Garlic, Salt, Pepper

Meal 4: 8oz Lean Beef, 4oz Egg Noodles, 4oz Tomatoes, Garlic, Salt, Pepper

Meal 5: 6oz Lean Steak, 3oz Redskin Potatoes, 2oz Green Veggie, 1oz Spinach, Rosemary, Thyme, Salt, Lemon

Meal 6: 6oz Lean Steak, 3oz Redskin Potatoes, 2oz Green Veggie, 1oz Spinach, Rosemary, Thyme, Salt, Lemon

Meal 7: 4 Eggs, 4oz Turkey, 2oz Oatmeal, 1oz Spinach, 1oz Avacado, Cayenne, Cinnamon, Salt

At least 1/4L of h20 with every meal, at least 4L of h20 during workout window.

On off days drop workout meals and add meal 7 instead, drop down starches (rice, pasta, potatoes) by 50%.

A whopping $96 at the grocery today. Ive been putting in an extra cheat meal 3-4x a week, I'm adding size with minimal fat gain (water around abs, vascularity everywhere else) so I'm going to continue to push the food.

Whoever thinks met makes an impact to free/total test and thinks it makes a large difference to SHBG? Come check on this rock hard dick, still no major issues from met. 500mg with meals 3,5,7 and on off an extra met dose with meal 1.

Non-Slin Assistance;

5-10:00 Woodway LISS

AMRAP
Leg Raises
Ab Wheel

800m Plate Carries
800m RPT Trap Bar Carries
400m Overhead KB Carries
400m Heavy KB Lunges

5-10:00 Woodway LISS

Last edited:
I'm not feeling any endurance in the morning, I'm wondering if its the MK677 as I take it at 8pm and workout at 7am?

Yesterday had a migraine, back to back Saturdays with a bad headache. Had to crush some carbs to make it go away, likely high insulin low blood sugar from the Met.

Today;
A) DB Standing Row 2x12-20
A) DB RDL
A) DB Shrug
B) Rack Pulls 3x10
C) Pulldown w/ Handle, Low Pull Extension 2x12
C) Pulldown w/ Handle, High Pull
D) Seated Row w/ Handle 2x25
E) Machine Preacher Curl 3x20
F) Cable Pullover 1xDS
G) Cable Upright Row 2x20
G) Cable Curl

Pump wasnt as great, have only gone from 8ish BF to 10-11% but I can tell the slins not giving the same return.

How tf did golden age bodybuilders have so much endurance? Serge Nubret did no cardio yet did sets of 5-7???

Today was a good use of progressive overload; hit two volume PR, load PR, and form/tension PR. Stopped at 2 sets of heavy compounds, more times than not sets 3-4 only got 3-4 reps which simply wont stimulate growth aka junk volume. Wasn't as quick or intense so itll need a little more tweaking.

Today:
Front Squat 2x12
Incline Bench Press 2x12,1xDS
Cable Fly 1xDS
Leg Press 2x20
DB Lateral Raise 2x20
BB Skulls 2x12
BB Tricep Pullover
BB Close Grip Bench
Leg Extensions 3x20,1xDS
Cable Tricep Pressdown 1xDS

PS I have no idea how to cook with herbs or spices and am in need of culinary help.

Last edited:
Ate like a pig on my off day yesterday, fuck it, finished my last meal at 5p, at 9p did some AMRAP Abs then fasted till 10a. PS my abs and glutes suck and LS would be disappoint in me.

No fasted LISS prior to the lift today;

Wednesday;
GHD 2x20
BB Lunges 2x20
BB Sumo Deadlift 2x12-20
BB Good Morning 1x20
BB Squat 2x12-20
BB Standing Calf Raise 2x50
Leg Curl 3x20
Glute Bridge
Hammer Calf Raise 3xDS

It was a damn good lift but theyre getting slower while doing less volume, so thats gotta change. Maybe I'll use a timer?

The shits from Metformin are gone, will likely keep blasting the slin for another few weeks. Waiting for it to het cold.

HIT God Mike Mentzer please bless this mesocycle

Qff1lqp.jpg

Genos Blacktops have impressed me, which isnt a suprise as his gear always gets the job done. Getting IGF test soon but these are about as good as any generics ive had (and cheaper) from the looks of it.

Current AAS/PED;
Still all genotec
1g Test E/P (down from 1.2)
450 TrenA (down fron 550)
300 MastP (down from 450)
6iu Blacktops w/ 20iu HumR Prw
15mg MK677 prebed

Id imagine my IGF is 500-600, which is good for me as in,not a great responder to gear, hence why my blasts are larger than guys bigger than me.

My next blast will be

550 NPP
550 TestP
8-10iu GH w/ 20iu HumR, might try slin pre and PWO.
Maybe add the synthek stack into the equation?

As for today, like the rock says "I worked out twice before most ppl woke up"

5am leg raises 6am workout

Today;
Pullups 5x20
Bench Press 2x8-12,1xDS
T-Bar Supported Row 2x20
DB Fly 1x20
DB Bench 2x20
DB Row 2x12
DB Fly 2x20
DB Hammer Press
DB Reverse Fly 2x20
DB Swing

Up to 5iu GH (decided to make this batch last longer) with 25iu HumR, 25 packs a much bigger pump than 20 and again I eat so much no fear of hypo. Switched back to PM workouts which has given me more energy, downside no PWO Caffiene.

Yesterday;
Dip Machine Lunge 2x25
Smith Spider Squat 2x20
Smith Seated OHP 2x12
Smith Upright Row 1xDS
Cable Lateral 2x20
Cable Front Raise 2x20
Cable Latetal/Front Raise 1x20
Cable Curl 2x20
Cable Kickback
Cable Curl 1xDS
Cable Push down 1xDS
Cable Platform Squat 2x20

Today;
T-Bar Row 3x20,1xDS
Bentover Rows 3x12
Hammer Single Arm Row 2x12
Hammer Overhead Row
Single Arm Preacher Curl 2x20
Single Leg Curl
DB RDL/Rows 2x20
DB Curl 2xDS
Cable Pull Gaintset 1x20

Again more HIT style with moderate volume and less giantsets. Getting good progress with heavy ass weight for AMRAP till failure. Looking to add more forced reps to pair with some partials.

Haven't been doing cardio, works hectic and my NEAT is high so no need while bulking. Also lowered the t4 as my pulse was getting so high it was hard to catch my breathe between sets. Will look to either raise the MK677 or lower the met as my appetite is lowering.

Got out of the shower today and liked how my legs looked for the first time in my life. Making small but tangible progress, will be excited to post pictures.

Last edited:
Will you post up pics, like before and after slin?

That's indeed a big cycle, hope you're growing well on it

Will you post up pics, like before and after slin?

That's indeed a big cycle, hope you're growing well on it

Yeah I'll get some, I just dont take pictutes of myself normally, it makes me impatient.

While 1.7g is a big blast, 700mg of combined mast/tren isnt great for growing for me personally, I thought theyd come in handy with slin but I'm now conviced I'll grow better with 500 TestP/NPP.

I personally would have to eat a stupid amount of calories on tren and mast to grow. Tren makes me burn through everything. It makes me looks much better and solid/hard but for sheer size I much prefer other drugs. My next bulk I will start lower and probably go up to a max of about 500mg test, 400mg deca and 700mg primo. I will have orals on hand but just at low doses to give me a boost but not bring bad side effects. I picked my doses purposely to avoid side effects so I can grow effectively. If I were to add 100mg adrol or 60mg dbol my appetite would go to shit and my bp would probably rise amongst other things.

You had me confused with stating black tops but you must mean the Genotrope. Yes it feels great when I used it at a low dose the other month. My mate uses tonnes of pharm hgh and he has just put his second order in as he loves the hgh. I will start hgh soon for my bulk and hoping it helps with some of my little injuries.

Are you still eating 500c, 450p, 150f? That is quite a lot. Are you putting on quality muscle? How is your bodyfat?

Last edited:
Oyy matey! That primo stack sounds nasty, youd be pretty damn thick ans pumped all day with primo/Deca.

I use black or greytop as a term for any type of generic GH. The genotropes are as good as any GH ive used in my brief career.

And yeah I probably eat more than that now, with the drugs I'm on I am gainning size and weight, just very little fat. I expected slin to make a rapid change in weight but instead it makes it very steady. I'm harder and more defined more than I got huge, wasn't expecting that but thhis is my first time lol. I put on 2ish lbs a week and sitting at 225 up from 190, probably 12ish as I can still see some feint abs and yet have mass veins everywhere

Last edited:
Sorry ive been gone, its busy season at my JOB and gh lethargy sure doesnt help...

Speaking of Geno's gh is potent enough for me to buy more, IGf test still on pause until I get more free time/money.

Same split, same principles, though i've been able to add some QUALITY volume, only 2-3 extra sets a session. Even it hit training you still need to apply overload in training volume. Sitting at 232, 14% Bodyfat aka 100%, maybe 2-4 more splits until its DNP TIME!!!

Diets good, I got busy and ate stress cuz I hate myself.... Eating lots of; grass fed beef, more eggs, more olive oil, and no diary/less whey protein .

No pics as im full bear mode no :confused: But ive made some nice myofibiliar gains combined w/ slins ability to max out sacro fluid.

You live, you learn

Still alive, back with a fully functional laptop so I can do pics and spell like an adult again!

Currently on
350 TestP
350 TrenA
250-750mg DNP
50-100mg Adrol

For sure made some progress, holding low 200s with MAJOR strength and much better mind muscle connection. Ill drop some pics once the DNP is out of my system!

Also next blast;

8 weeks
750 TestE
600 NPP/Deca
160mg Dbol
160iu HumR
16iu GH
50mg MK677

I cant say enough how easy it is buying from geno and elv, keeping your boy swole during these "lean times"

Pics coming in the next week, I promise I wont duck anymore. In the past year I think ive added like 10+ lbs of LBM so im trying to strut one time :headbang:

After 2 weeks of frontloaded DNP im finally losing strength so its time to come off. Im really liking my DNP protocol;

1g for 1 day, 750 for 2-3 days, 500 for 5 days, 250 for 7 days. A little adrol as LS recommended and work for power in the 3-5 rep range.

Heres my rough draft for my next growth stage;

A: Torso (2-0-4-0)
Dynamic Scapula Warmup 1x12-20
Max Effort Bench 3x5-8,1xWM
Max Effort T-Bar Row 2x5-8
Fly Variation 2x8-12
Row Variation 2x12-20
Metabolic Arm 3x20+
Metabolic Rear Delt 1xWM

B: Lower Body (4-0-4-0)
Dynamic Hip Hinge Warmup 2x5-8
Max Intensity Back Squat 3x5-12
Max Intensity Sumo Pull 2x5-8,1xWM
Lunge Variation 2x8-12
Squat Variation 2x12-20
Metabolic Calves 4x20+

C: Full Body Posterior (2-0-4-0)
Dynamic Erector Warmup 1x5-8
Max Tension Conventional Pull 3x5-8
Max Tension Leg Curl 2x8-12,1xWM
Pulldown Variation 2x8-12
Metabolic Biceps 4x20+
Metabolic Upperback/Delts 1xWM

D: Full Body Anterior (2-0-4-0)
Dynamic Push Press Warmup 2x1-3
Max Speed Front Squat 2x8-12
Max Speed Incline Press 2x8-12,1xWM
Leg Press Variation 2x12-20
Bench Variation 2x12-20
Metabolic Delts/Tri 2x20+
Metabolic Quads 4x20+

Amount of sets and reps will go up for all my non-working sets, for working sets i'll only look to add weight or reps.

Last edited:
How will that 160iu slin be split up in the week? I assume 40iu (20/20) 4 days per week? When will you dose it? The same for dbol with 40mg 4 days per week? 10mg MK-677 5 times weekly?

I have just restarted slin myself and gonna stick to post workout only for a few days before I start adding it pre workout. I will probably stick to 6iu pre and 10iu post at my highest as I don't want to over do things. I also don't like taking huge amounts pre as I feel like I am always chasing the slin with carbs plus I don't think it's needed for me. I am using humalog so it changes things. The most I will do of humalog in the future is 10iu per injection. HumR is different and I don't mind going higher with that but I personally prefer rapid acting slin around workouts.

I have some HumR left from awhile back so when I run out (not much log on me) I may just dose that preworkout. The slightly longer offset and active life makes it feel very different than log for me. If I dose log post workout on an empty stomach I would go hypo in a max of 5 mins so I have to be extra prepared and why I constantly drink/eat carbs before and during it's active life. Good luck with the rest of your run and I will be following.

Still alive, back with a fully functional laptop so I can do pics and spell like an adult again!

Currently on
350 TestP
350 TrenA
250-750mg DNP
50-100mg Adrol

For sure made some progress, holding low 200s with MAJOR strength and much better mind muscle connection. Ill drop some pics once the DNP is out of my system!

Also next blast;

8 weeks
750 TestE
600 NPP/Deca
160mg Dbol
160iu HumR
16iu GH
50mg MK677

I cant say enough how easy it is buying from geno and elv, keeping your boy swole during these "lean times"

Man, you're making me want to hop back on insulin. It's so powerful and so easy to use, but I've been very lazy about utilizing it. That stops today. Thanks man, I needed to read this. Glad to see everything is going well :headbang:

Side note, I don't know how you can stand the DNP, anything more than 250mg had me feeling miserable!

How will that 160iu slin be split up in the week? I assume 40iu (20/20) 4 days per week? When will you dose it? The same for dbol with 40mg 4 days per week? 10mg MK-677 5 times weekly?

I have just restarted slin myself and gonna stick to post workout only for a few days before I start adding it pre workout. I will probably stick to 6iu pre and 10iu post at my highest as I don't want to over do things. I also don't like taking huge amounts pre as I feel like I am always chasing the slin with carbs plus I don't think it's needed for me. I am using humalog so it changes things. The most I will do of humalog in the future is 10iu per injection. HumR is different and I don't mind going higher with that but I personally prefer rapid acting slin around workouts.

I have some HumR left from awhile back so when I run out (not much log on me) I may just dose that preworkout. The slightly longer offset and active life makes it feel very different than log for me. If I dose log post workout on an empty stomach I would go hypo in a max of 5 mins so I have to be extra prepared and why I constantly drink/eat carbs before and during it's active life. Good luck with the rest of your run and I will be following.

Yup, 20ius pre and post 4x every week, Dbol Pre only.

Havent used log yet, I assume its more effective in some ways, but here in the US the price of NovolinR (humulin) is too cheap to pass.

Also same to you my friend, let the gains be never ending!

Last edited:
Man, you're making me want to hop back on insulin. It's so powerful and so easy to use, but I've been very lazy about utilizing it. That stops today. Thanks man, I needed to read this. Glad to see everything is going well :headbang:

Side note, I don't know how you can stand the DNP, anything more than 250mg had me feeling miserable!

DNP wise, I find 1-2 weeks where life is easier, if I had alot going on or I was stressed it be game over. But usually December's open so I dont have too much of an issue.

That's always my issue is I'm always running around like a madman for work. Nothing like spending most of the day in places with no AC for most the year :banghead:

DNP wise, I find 1-2 weeks where life is easier, if I had alot going on or I was stressed it be game over. But usually December's open so I dont have too much of an issue.

Guys, Elvia1023 is the MVP

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner