over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back 2x a week

whats a standing unilateral cable pullover? can u show an example? sounds interesting.
Like below, though I stand wit legs straight and bend forward at the waist, probably a little more than he is. I do one side at a time because I get a better contraction that way.

maxresdefault.jpg

Do chest and shoulders together. Then you’ll free up a day if your trying to keep a similar split

tbar rows and especially BB rows are very systemically taxing, and are very hard to get a fully lengthened and fully contracted muscle. And usually as reps increase other muscles come to help
More and fatigue makes your for
Go to shit

Dan has selected those exercises because for him, he can connect to the part of the back he wants to tax, they have a high stability component, so less form and fatigue breakdown.

Also, more volume can be allocated to the back with those exercisss. You do 3 sets of hard BB rows, 3 sets of Tbar rows, your gonna be half cooked, and you’ve only done 6 sets.
Not only are they taxing but bodybuilding magazines made them an ego lift a long time ago..I don’t care how disciplined you think you are..every BB row day ends up being max effort lol

Like below, though I stand wit legs straight and bend forward at the waist, probably a little more than he is. I do one side at a time because I get a better contraction that way.

maxresdefault.jpg
Someone gave me a chuck norris total gym around 13 years ago..I kept it to warm up with but ended up using it for this back workout even more..never knew what is was called though

Provided you have access to dumbbells that are heavy enough, staggered stance 1 arm dumbbell rows are great. They confer a stretch in the lats that no other rowing exercise can rival. The non-rowing supporting arm minimizes low back fatigue and there’s no chest support to restrict you from fully stretching the lats. The issue with these is when lifters use too much weight or stagger their stance too much—it introduces too much torquing of the waist. You only need a modest stagger. Rest non-rowing supporting arm on a surface that is about mid-thigh height

Awash Rahbar performs these well in this video at 1:40.

Back/biceps A
Chest/shoulders/triceps
Day off
Back B
Day off
Legs
Day off

Ex:
A
Pull over 2x15-20
Close grip pull down 5-9,10-12
High row 5-9,10-12
Bicep movement 6-9,1012,15-20

B
Chest supported Db row 5-9,10-12
Cable row 10-12,15-20
Rack pull 5-9,10-12

Lots of good advice from good guys in this thread so i honestly dont need to say much lol

But like other have mentioned, before adding more volume and frequency i would REALLLLY fine tune the exercises you like and stick to them. I spent years rotating and not sticking to exercises and just randomly throwing in movements that "didnt feel right." I also tried to stick to exercises that OTHERS liked....i never got shit from T-bar rows....loading up 7 45's never made me FEEL my back. Screw it, its gone now. I also spent too much time trying to heeeeave and throw weight around. Back, to me....has become a very mind muscle connection BP. FEEL IT...and it will grow.

Also, and this probably doesnt need to be said, get STRONG in those exercises that you end up choosing. I dont want to start a log book convo, but when you do your sets (i usually do 2) of each exercise....write that shit down somewhere. So you hit DB rows with 100x 10, awesome. Next time you hit it, beat that. If you get stronger, you WILL GROW.

Lots of good advice from good guys in this thread so i honestly dont need to say much lol

But like other have mentioned, before adding more volume and frequency i would REALLLLY fine tune the exercises you like and stick to them. I spent years rotating and not sticking to exercises and just randomly throwing in movements that "didnt feel right." I also tried to stick to exercises that OTHERS liked....i never got shit from T-bar rows....loading up 7 45's never made me FEEL my back. Screw it, its gone now. I also spent too much time trying to heeeeave and throw weight around. Back, to me....has become a very mind muscle connection BP. FEEL IT...and it will grow.

Also, and this probably doesnt need to be said, get STRONG in those exercises that you end up choosing. I dont want to start a log book convo, but when you do your sets (i usually do 2) of each exercise....write that shit down somewhere. So you hit DB rows with 100x 10, awesome. Next time you hit it, beat that. If you get stronger, you WILL GROW.

I just started doing this. Progressive overload. No point in doing same weight for same reps every week.

I really get a lot out of Smith machine bent over rows.
John Meadows has MANY great tips to do with back training. Angles and elbows. Lighten the load, strong contraction and a slower negative on everything.

Do a day of width and a day for thickness imo.

So one day more pulling from the ground and horizontal pulling, the other day pulling from above. Fuad Abiad and many other great bodybuilders have built absolute amazing backs from taking this approach.

Hope to see you turn that back into a barn door mate soon mate.

You could always superset back and chest, with high reps, very little rest. Then have a heavy back day separately during the week.

I use the high volume workout really just to pump as much blood as a can to aid in recovery from the heavy workout. Also good stretching.

I really get a lot out of Smith machine bent over rows.
John Meadows has MANY great tips to do with back training. Angles and elbows. Lighten the load, strong contraction and a slower negative on everything.

Do a day of width and a day for thickness imo.

So one day more pulling from the ground and horizontal pulling, the other day pulling from above. Fuad Abiad and many other great bodybuilders have built absolute amazing backs from taking this approach.

Hope to see you turn that back into a barn door mate soon mate.

This is kind of why I like the idea. Cbum also does it. Jay did it. And I know guys will say “well you’re not them” or “those guys have crazy genetics”

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131