over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Acne

I know this thread is old … I seem to be getting some back/shoulder acne so I’m I hear Accutane is pretty good but I’ve never tried it. I’m having a heard time finding a sponsor that sells it. Can one of you guys send me a sponsor name? Thanks.

I recently upped my TRT dose from 150mg to 200mg weekly and have noticed an uptick in small pimples on my chest and upper back. I've never needed an AI but I'm beginning to think either this is my body adjusting to the increased test-c and will subside once I get used to it or that my E2 has risen to high and that is the issue. I inject M,W,F and that has always left me with little to no sides so this has to be hormonal. I'm going to order some AI and get bloods in a few weeks to see where things stand. In the meantime I have been washing my chest and back with hibiclens followed by 10% bezo wash and then applying Topical clindamycin my dermatologist prescribed. Seems to be helping.

I was having some back, shoulder, and chest acne. I added in a Neutrogena acne spray and body wash which helped some. Then added some Mast to my Test and NPP stack and it cleared up in a week. Completely. I wonder if you would benefit from a DHT derivative?

I use ketoconazole shampoo on my back and shoulders, helps me a good bit when needed. Otherwise alcohol and moisturizer.

I got Gnarly cystic acne during my first two cycles. Just the straight up 500mg/wk test starter cycle. No AI. I aromotize significantly but lacked the knowledge of controlling estrogen back then. Acne is a sign of high estrogen for me. I'd get acne on my forearms and shins it was so bad. Didn't matter how good my hygiene was. I'd shower 2-3x/day and tried all the fancy topicals, harsh antibiotics, and vitamins. Nothing.

I'd get your e2 checked and get some aromosin to have on hand. Then as a last result theirs accutane which is not a fun drug to be on.

I'd get acne on my forearms and shins it was so bad.
strange spots
Then as a last result theirs accutane which is not a fun drug to be on.
I was on it when I was young young, nothing relatet to roids. was a just phase I guess but I coudn't get rid off acne (face) with anything. lots money spend and time. only accutane helps me and pretty well. my doc was running bloods with it etc. don't even remember much but only thing what I suffer was a dry lips. now I am 27 and just hopped on gear(12th week) my biggest fear was it would come back after years years, but so far my face stay nice and clear, just few spots time to time on traps/rears area

I’ve been in Dr. prescribed accutane 3 times, once in my teens, again in 20s, and again in my 30s. Every time it helped but I still had cystic back acne.

My dr. recommended a bleach rinse. 1tablespoon bleach to 16oz water mixed in a spray bottle. I used it every other day with benzoyl peroxide the other days (I always responded well to benzoyl peroxide).

I used it for months and it cured me even upon stopping the rinse (I just use regular soap now). It sounds harsh but it is no worse than using a chlorine pool. Dirt cheap and no side effects.

strange spots

I was on it when I was young young, nothing relatet to roids. was a just phase I guess but I coudn't get rid off acne (face) with anything. lots money spend and time. only accutane helps me and pretty well. my doc was running bloods with it etc. don't even remember much but only thing what I suffer was a dry lips. now I am 27 and just hopped on gear(12th week) my biggest fear was it would come back after years years, but so far my face stay nice and clear, just few spots time to time on traps/rears area
I wish I did accutane as a teenager. Before roids I had really bad acne going through puberty. Accutane was never even brought up by my dermatologist. Instead it was running harsh antibiotics like Doxycycline, tetrycycline, bactrim. I ran accutane after starting gear and it worked but I don't think I staid on it long enough to permanently kill my acne as my acne will return if I don't control my estrogen. I just remember running it for 3-4 months around 80mg and my lips and inside of my nose were so dry. I think I bailed early because my acne was gone and the sides were so harsh.

Mine always acts up in the winter. Doesn’t matter what I do. Nothing crazy, just enough to make me self conscious about taking my shirt off. If I’m in the gym locker room, I feel like it’s basically the same as screaming “Hey everybody, I take steroids.”

Ive been on accutane for for a month or so and the magic hasn’t happened yet. Only taking 40mg, and definitely going to have to up the dose to see results I think.

BUT, in the warm months, sunlight always clears me right up like magic. However, in my experience the tanning bed doesn’t replicate the result.

I wish I did accutane as a teenager. Before roids I had really bad acne going through puberty. Accutane was never even brought up by my dermatologist. Instead it was running harsh antibiotics like Doxycycline, tetrycycline, bactrim. I ran accutane after starting gear and it worked but I don't think I staid on it long enough to permanently kill my acne as my acne will return if I don't control my estrogen. I just remember running it for 3-4 months around 80mg and my lips and inside of my nose were so dry. I think I bailed early because my acne was gone and the sides were so harsh.
I have had a few people attribute their hairloss to accutane which scared me away from it. I usually don't get awful or bad acne but have had some zits on my chest recently.

I have had a few people attribute their hairloss to accutane which scared me away from it. I usually don't get awful or bad acne but have had some zits on my chest recently.
Weird. There are studies, thought not many or large sample size that show the topical version of accutane improves the results of minoxidil.

Weird. There are studies, thought not many or large sample size that show the topical version of accutane improves the results of minoxidil.
Ill have to look into that. I recently startef minox and want to do finas as well to kind of preserve my hair as I dove deeper into different gear.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws