over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Acne

Srave

Registered
Picture on the left I was on gear for almost a year from the same sponsor, that picture was taken in the beginning of October 2017, picture on the right was taken this morning, running new gear from diff sponsor, same compounds just a diff sponsor could it be the oils? I’ve never had an issue, I switched sponsors the same month As the picture on the left .

Attachments

• 37514204-A291-4BFC-9E6D-8291CC1B2F62.jpeg
    37514204-A291-4BFC-9E6D-8291CC1B2F62.jpeg
    397.6 KB · Views: 263
one of the best tins you can do is shower more often and get a good back scrubber ight from the start. the acne is from increased oil ion the skin from androgen receptor stimulation of sebum (human skin oil) secretion.

one of the best tins you can do is shower more often and get a good back scrubber ight from the start. the acne is from increased oil ion the skin from androgen receptor stimulation of sebum (human skin oil) secretion.

Dr Bronners Castile soap works wonders. Been using it for 20+ years

Showering right after workout helps a good bit by not letting the sweat build up and sit on skin

Are you taking AI? Nolvadex Arimadex works for me.

What are you using?

Test and deca , jist two different sources, the left pic I was going fornallost a year no issue, unfortunately my source shut down so I went to another source and with in weeks my back started to get like that

Mmmm.

Never had this issue and different sources.
Different oil or underdosed previous?

I think I was 20 yrs old before I started getting bad back acne. Someone told me that signifies digestion problems (no idea if it’s true).my back acne never went away. I wasn’t even on anything when it happened. Any chance it was something else that changed in your life?

Only get it when I run tren at high doses about 6 weeks in , when it happens I just take some caber and it is gone in a few days

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

For me acne always seems to be estrogen related. If not Accutane will clear up anything

When I backed off on the Arimadex, I started clearing up.

That's so wild. Just goes to show how complicated and subjective hormones are.

When I stopped my arimidex, acne started. Within a week of resuming arimidex the acne cleared.

hormonal imbalance is definitely one factor regarding acne.

Maybe your estro was too low in relation to your test levels.
Mine was the opposite. estro was too high in relation to my test levels

This is just another example of why people should resist from "telling" others what they need in regards to trt and aas use. You just don't know

Picture on the left I was on gear for almost a year from the same sponsor, that picture was taken in the beginning of October 2017, picture on the right was taken this morning, running new gear from diff sponsor, same compounds just a diff sponsor could it be the oils? I’ve never had an issue, I switched sponsors the same month As the picture on the left .

what i do for my acne i clyndamicin 150 mgs every 6 hours and it helped a lot

also they sell at walmart a glycerin soap that really works, shower your body really good with your regular soap and then at the end use that one.

also as a last solution you can use also oratane or roaccutane 20 mgs i would say 20 mgs every 12 hours for 3 months it will make ur skin super dry and you cant be able to be under the sun for a couple of months but its the most effective remedy

I never had a severe problem with body acne, but when I would get a pimple or two here and there, dial soap. It's amazing. It keeps my body 100% clear.

I've had the same issue for years while using 150 mg of Test C. I always got terrible acne. Once I started cycling I broke out just as bad as you. I used accutane for a while which helped, but stopped taking it and the acne came back strong.

You know what I noticed to make a difference? Zinc

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc