over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back acne

A.M.

Newbies
I have a bad case of back acne. Went to the Dr. and he gave me some pill that didn't help at all. It's fucking gross. Don't even want to take off my shirt. Does anyone have any advice:

backne

I'm 46 and feel your pain. Get your hormone levels under control. (Est & Test). If that doesn't work go to the doc and get accutane.

I get terrible back acne if my hormone levels fluctuate up and down too much. Switching my adex dosing from E3D to EOD was like an acne on/off switch for me. Also, try switching to an antibacterial soap like Dial and showering twice per day.

I'm 46 and feel your pain. Get your hormone levels under control. (Est & Test). If that doesn't work go to the doc and get accutane.

Accutane is the only thing to work for me...I tried it all with no success. If your doctor will prescribe it your blood will be monitered every month to check liver function. Accutane is bad on the liver. You will also need to stay out of direct sun..ie laying out or tanning bed. I wasnt running any gear at all when I went on accutane because I knew my liver functions would not be normal. I was on for 7mths and off gear for 1-1/2 years. Since then no problems at all with face, back or shoulders...Run whatever gear I want to now with no problems....

It sounds extreme, but like I said I tried everything before taking this route.

accutane: look no further for anything else...as stated above can be heavy on the liver but you should drink tons of water and use some liv or sylmarin and you will be fine...long term cure i know guys who had craters on their back accutane dried it all up and has been working strong for years after use!...wish i could add it to my list at a good price but they are insanely expensive in my country :(...alex

I have a bad case of back acne. Went to the Dr. and he gave me some pill that didn't help at all. It's fucking gross. Don't even want to take off my shirt. Does anyone have any advice:

Firstly, what did your doctor prescribe? An antibiotic? Isotretinoin (accutane)?

As the guys have stated isotretinoin is the biggest weapon against acne but it can be harsh on the liver. It is probably best left as a last resort or if the acne is so severe it will cause scarring. Isotretinoin can be obtained cheaply from either a generics pharmacy (the patent on isotretinoin's has expired) or as a research chemical from Researchstop.

There also topical remedies that you might want to try first. Platinum Labz -- another board sponsor -- make a product called Acne Annihilator . Acne Annihilator is an exfoliant that also contains 2% salicylic acid. I have used this product and found it to be effective. Also there are **broken link removed** that are specifically designed for body acne. I have also tried these and found them to be effective.

I suggest you proceed according to the severity of your acne.

Last edited:
as a note- low dose isotretinoin is as effective as high dose, with less sides and less impact on liver. IMHO dose should generally not exceed 20mg/day, and one should generally supplement with natural vitamin E (mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols)

accutane, accutane, accutane! If the doc wont prescribe it, talk to a few of our friendly sponsors. That will definately clear you up. I had the same thing, and i was cleared up in 6 weeks on 60mg ed. Night and day difference my friend. Just dont forget chapstick!

try some otc acne meds 1st. My backnee seemed to flair up more after my cycle was done. (during pct).....

Before you jump on the accutane bandwagon you should try vitamin B5, pantothenic acid. Google Vitamin b5 acne treatments, some people get accutane like results without the sides. I've tried it and found it effective. 6 grams. 3 doses 2g every 8 hrs.

all natural products

Depending on how senstive your skin is to begin with you might as I also do is buy all natural soap and shampoo to use in the shower. Also buy all natural detergent for your clothes. This helps my skin out big time. My body can't handle the harsh chemicals that these companies use in MOST products! :cool:

Take a bath for 20 to 30 min a day in epsom or sea salt. When you get out put gold bond med powder on body. In addition take hige dose b5 like stated above. Be sure to titrate this as you will get upset stomach if you start with 10 grams/day. And again as stated above get hormone levels stableized.

Regards.............nf

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner