over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

back acne???

Gaintrain

Kilo Klub Member
ok this is starting to get on my nerves, back when i was 23 i did my 3rd cycle but first big cycle of test did 1g a week with adex an had no acne during cycle, after pct therepy i got big oily painful cycst like acne like alot bros do. It did go away with time but every time after i did a cycle i got the same acne during and after, but i learned this could have been from hormonal imbalance of estrogen to high, I never had gyno problems so i did not take anti aromatise drugs adex , aromasin ect... so i decided after a while off cycle to up my test dosege start another cycle again and with 20mgs of aromasin a day, i say up my dose because i cruise low dose test (200mg) and dont consider that to be on cycle but maintenance, i do not produce enough test naturaly. so after being on cycle again 1200mgs test e a week/20mgs of aromasin i have noticed 2 them basturd oily cycst forming agin on right side my back and another werid thing it only comes in on my right side of my back :confused: for some reason! now my question is if this aromasin is suppose to help keep it away and its not this acne has to be from over production on subatious oil glands???? and if so how in the F#ck do i get rid of it! aromasin i was taken 3 weeks b4 i started the 1200mgs so it should be in system working if it is legit! any comments and or ideas to help with this problem cause no one likes a rocky moutain pimpled up back!

Last edited:
emm i have acne too in my back but i did some research and found out that oxy pads from Walgreen at 5 bucks works great.
i also got some accutane just in case it gets worse.

so try the oxy pads if that doesnt work, get the accutane.

emm i have acne too in my back but i did some research and found out that oxy pads from Walgreen at 5 bucks works great.
i also got some accutane just in case it gets worse.

so try the oxy pads if that doesnt work, get the accutane.

I had the same thing, it turned out to be from estro and I used a low dose of aromosin to counter it 3x a week. I also used clearsil face wash on my shoulders when I would get a shower. As for the accutane route, excuse my french but fuck that. It's a terrible med I would advise you to not take it bro, just my 2 cents.

You might be only getting on the right side cuz maybe you sleep on that side, therefor not allowing your skin to breathe. when I first got backne some bro's told me to take a spray bottle and mix %50 rubbing alcohol and 50% witch hazel and spray it on my back when I got out of the shower. It helped a lot by drying out my skin, just my 2 cents.

all good imput nd i will try em all and have em ready incase it gets worse the acne starting to show now is not to horrible but goin keep a close eye on. maybe i shld try not sleeping on my right side to haha if i can even contol that when i sleep.

Last edited:
You need to use a back brush to scrub and exfoliate your skin. It is the layer of dead skin cells that keep the oild trapped under the skin that causes most breakouts.

Using a body wash with salicytic acid works wonders. the cheapest one I have found with the highest % of it is the walgreen's brand dandrif shampoo. Clear bottle with a red top, I can't recall the exact name right now. Same stuff as all that expenive fancy stuff at 1/10th the cost.

You need to use a back brush to scrub and exfoliate your skin. It is the layer of dead skin cells that keep the oild trapped under the skin that causes most breakouts.

Using a body wash with salicytic acid works wonders. the cheapest one I have found with the highest % of it is the walgreen's brand dandrif shampoo. Clear bottle with a red top, I can't recall the exact name right now. Same stuff as all that expenive fancy stuff at 1/10th the cost.

thx i do use a brush always have i will look for the body wash

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity