over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Deficiency

What the others have said about gh is also true.

If I had a weak back here is what I would do (genetically my back is ridiculous so take this with a grain of salt)

I would train my back 4x a week for 4 weeks then 2x a week for 4 weeks.

During the 4x a week month I would do very little training for the rest of my body. Why - because I would be solely focused on growing my back. I would add in 3 sets per bodypart 1x per week split over the four session (Yes thats it). Will the rest of your body shrink??? Try it and you will see (the answer is no).

Now GH - since your back sucks you need more muscle cells and only GH can help in the dept. I would do as much as I could afford while on the 4x per week schedule and do less than I could afford during other times.

The key here is focus, remember this is bodybuilding (creating a beautiful balanced physique) the key is to focus all of your body's resources on your weakness. If you do this you will see gains.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

Great advice brother. Thank you. Would this same training principle apply to calves , legs, and every other lagging body part for that matter?

I can get a script of IGF from the doc. In your opinion which would be better IGF or HGH?

Great advice brother. Thank you. Would this same training principle apply to calves , legs, and every other lagging body part for that matter?

I can get a script of IGF from the doc. In your opinion which would be better IGF or HGH?

man you have a good doctor, I've heard Increlex is amazing, get it asap and post a picture so we can be jealous.

Maybe your doc can write you a prescription for a better back?

Personally that is what I do for any bodypart that lags. It is amazing what can be done when all the bodys focus (and anabolic action) is on a single bodypart.

As far as IGF or GH, can't honestly say. I used some body research igf in the mid 90's and that shit was crazy but the research chemical sites all seem to put 10ius of insulin in the bottle and call it igf. Pharma gh is where its at in my mind but if you can get pharma igf maybe you alternate?

this is kinda funny......but....

regardless....after 3 years of training....YOU ARE A BABY BOY still....

there is NO WAY in hell after 3 years you have everything "in place"
where it should be....

you have plenty of time to FAIL in other ways before you feel
your back is a problem....

just stay consistent....things will fall where they fall....really nothing you
can do about it....

:cool:

Personally that is what I do for any bodypart that lags. It is amazing what can be done when all the bodys focus (and anabolic action) is on a single bodypart.

As far as IGF or GH, can't honestly say. I used some body research igf in the mid 90's and that shit was crazy but the research chemical sites all seem to put 10ius of insulin in the bottle and call it igf. Pharma gh is where its at in my mind but if you can get pharma igf maybe you alternate?

Pharma Grade IGF = Increlex = impossible to get unless you have a growth delay child.

IGF1LR3 = not an FDA approved drug = no such thing as pharm grade but there are legit manufacturers, very hard to get and very expensive

How often do you train your back?

Have you looked at increasing the frequency of back training while decreasing the frequency of training for the rest of your body?

How about alternating a power day with a volume day? Starting out with power movements and finishing with the finishers (looked like you were staring with the pulldowns and ending with the deads about?). Big volume on the volume day. How about training back 3 times a week or how about 21 back workouts in 21 days?

How about maximizing nutrition around back days? Add 1000 extra kcals on the day of training and the day after.

How about maximizing the gear abound back days? Suspension or halo at man dosages before back work outs?

What are you doing to make your back grow?

show us a pic of your tremendous back.......

we wanna see...

:)

where it should be....

can do about it....

Ain't that the hard and honest truth!

show us a pic of your tremendous back.......

we wanna see...

:)

Touche, I am an old man these days my friend, but to be honest I think that I had lats as a baby :)

Honest question Tenny, have you ever just straight blasted your back for 3+ months while ignoring the rest of your body? You have a great physique and obviously have genetics for muscle growth.

Pharma Grade IGF = Increlex = impossible to get unless you have a growth delay child.

IGF1LR3 = not an FDA approved drug = no such thing as pharm grade but there are legit manufacturers, very hard to get and very expensive

If it's impossible to get IGF1 as a perscription then how does Rich Piana get a script from his doctor? Check out his new Resurrection series. I'd tell you how but you seem to already know it all so there's no point. :D

Last edited:
Touche, I am an old man these days my friend, but to be honest I think that I had lats as a baby :)

Honest question Tenny, have you ever just straight blasted your back for 3+ months while ignoring the rest of your body? You have a great physique and obviously have genetics for muscle growth.

ive done every and anything you could think of....my back just sucks....

I have large bis.....so maybe they kinda take over....ive done everything
except hit back more than 2 time a week.....I just started doing that
this year...(it goes against every I know)...but I'm still learning....that
sometimes against everything you know.....is nessasary....

the best my back has been ....ON STAGE and you can see the development
in the other parts.....the back is just weak....and I trained the shit out of it
just like the other parts....

it is what it is...

Attachments

• DSC_2549_JANOUEALOV (2).jpg
    DSC_2549_JANOUEALOV (2).jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 117
ive done every and anything you could think of....my back just sucks....

I have large bis.....so maybe they kinda take over....ive done everything
except hit back more than 2 time a week.....I just started doing that
this year...(it goes against every I know)...but I'm still learning....that
sometimes against everything you know.....is nessasary....

the best my back has been ....ON STAGE and you can see the development
in the other parts.....the back is just weak....and I trained the shit out of it
just like the other parts....

it is what it is...

What do you weigh here tenny? You don't think that if you continued to get bigger it would come up at all? Maybe not a strong part but bigger is better right? I think you look solid.

where it should be....

can do about it....

You're right. My expectations are high. I just see guys at the gym with massive backs and it really frustrates me that I train hard and I'm not there yet. Sometimes I look at Bostin Loyd 1-year transformation and I want the same results. Lol.

This is off my back topic but would painless pumps help bring up my calves a lot? I train calves twice a week and i see gains but they are slow and steady. I need a boost especially in my inner calves.

What do you weigh here tenny? You don't think that if you continued to get bigger it would come up at all? Maybe not a strong part but bigger is better right? I think you look solid.

224lbs here...

lol...if I had a back maybe 234...

who knows....this was almost 10 years ago...and has improved
since then....

this was 4 years after that show

Attachments

• jason 032.JPG
    jason 032.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 116
224lbs here...

since then....

That's not too bad. Helluva quad sweep from behind. So do you train biceps twice a day every day or just once a day everyday?

That's not too bad. Helluva quad sweep from behind. So do you train biceps twice a day every day or just once a day everyday?

biceps...??? haha....once a week, just a pump....maybe 4 or 5 sets.
same with tris....barely train them at all...

quads have always been one of my best parts...

Last edited:
biceps...??? haha....once a week, just a pump....maybe 4 or 5 sets.
same with tris....barely train them at all...

quads have always been one of my best parts...

Tenny,

Here is my 2 cents (whether wanted or not)....

Muscle growth principles...
a. The body becomes its function
b. Muscle will grow in an anabolic environment

Based on the above I would recommend a back specialization schedule where the focus is 100% back. This would entail doing the exact minimum for the rest of the body (EXACT MINIMUM meaning if you can do nothing that is preferred). Which for you would be zero for arms and maybe some extensions for the quads.

The balance of your training would be focused on your back. In alternating sessions you would focus on power and getting stronger....and on maximum volume focusing on time under tension.

When I say volume I mean working up to stupid volume (take whatever number you just said to yourself and double it). Let your body know that it needs to adapt and survive by providing a bigger back. Don't be afraid of light weights during these volume sessions. Your are beyond your genetic max and must keep that in your mind (aka...don't get hurt). Pump is your goal during this session.

You have taught your body how to build muscle, it will continue to do that under the optimum conditions, 100% based on where you apply the stimulus. Under the correct environment how can your back not improve?

This is how we did things back when, if you had a weak bodypart you hit it 7 days a week upon waking (pump). Honestly it worked for me and many others that I have known.

If you want my credentials feel free to send me a message.

224lbs here...

since then....

Yep that's Tenny no doubt,you can't miss his huge triceps...Tenny,and Doug1 are the 2 best posters on here so far as what needs to be done...1234trew you sound like I'm listening to Arnold when he talks about training (not a bad thing)...

THE REAPER

Yep that's Tenny no doubt,you can't miss his huge triceps...Tenny,and Doug1 are the 2 best posters on here so far as what needs to be done...1234trew you sound like I'm listening to Arnold when he talks about training (not a bad thing)...

THE REAPER

I was in the next generation after those guys. Certainly knew a few but they were more of the B or C circuit. What sticks with me from those guys was the amount of training volume, 1.5 to 2 hours twice a day 6 days a weeks was common. And all I can say is that it worked.

Why are you not using a whey protein supplement?

Add at least 1 whey isolate shake (50g) post workout along with 50g carbs (waxy maize, vitargo or whatever you want.)

Do you use straps on back day? if not start using them

Deadlift every other week, when you can rep 495 for 8 reps you will have a decent back

I can do that for sets of ten and still have a shit back lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner