over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Deficiency

I'm in the suck back club as well, Tenny knows this. I posted pics of mine a a few months ago.

What I feel helps mine grow the most are these excercises.

Pull Downs with a very wide grip. Really focusing on pulling with the back. I do these with the pad support and facing away as well. Depending on when in the workout I do them.

One arm dumbbell rows, legs spread out one non working hand holding the back of a incline bench. Really stretch the lat and pull the weight to your stomach.

Bent over seated cable rows, with a ez bar reverse grip, with a close neutral grip or use the tricep rope attachment to really stretch out and contract the lats.

Bent over barbells heavy bending over at about 110 degrees and really pulling with your lats.

Straight bar pull overs,

And lastly I love the neutral grip hoyyt pull down some of you may have used these machines probably most haven't. Phil Heath has been seen using one at Armbrust gym

All heavy weight for 8-15 reps.

Deads are great too but I haven't been back doing them long enough to really see any thickness changes
I'm going to try some of these exercises. Thanks for sharing!

Try unflavored whey isolate and take a fiber supplement

So, if you say whey is beneficial pwo

Whey bloats the piss out of the dude

And now you recommend adding fiber to the whey

Now, how will he benefit from the "spike" if fiber is involved???:confused:

Thank you for quoting me, yes, I started as a bodybuilder and still am. I totally understand a power lifter doing them for obvious reasons.

You know what I think is probably one of the best moves for the back(and I haven't done them in a while, lol) is a z bar with an underhand grip, bent over rows. Heavy weight, 5-8 rep range with good form. Using the back and squeezing all the way up. A good rep or two for the negative. Being bent over nails the spinal erectors from the shear weight. I do recommend wrist straps when training back, I know Frank Magrath has doesn't use them, but he has insane forearms that he wants to keep insane, I would too probably if I had his arms.

Wth is a Z bar?

You look great matey. Accutane is great but you only need a very low dose for it to work on most people so don't dose it too high. Yes DY does great training videos and DP does great bodybuilding in general videos. You have probably seen them but for training you tube videos definitely check out Ben Pakulski and Charles Glass too. I also really like the training videos Kai Greene puts out and I like his approach to training and the fact he does a good mixture of lighter and heavy stuff in his programs.

I have not seen any of Ben Pakulski and Charles Glass content. I most definitely will check them out.

So, if you say whey is beneficial pwo

Whey bloats the piss out of the dude

And now you recommend adding fiber to the whey

Now, how will he benefit from the "spike" if fiber is involved???:confused:

I didn't say to take whey and fiber at the same time. I think this guy is exaggerating about whey bloating and constipating him just like he's exaggerating about being able to get an hgh and igf1 prescription.

If you believe in "whole food" good for you, I get about about 50% of my protein from whey, convenient, cheap and easiest to digest source of protein

Chins and heavy barbell bentover rows

Chins and barbell bentover rows are what worked best for me. Just basic stuff, and heavy. Once I got up to where I was doing chins with 90 lbs strapped to me and doing 405 lbs bentover rows with decent form I got the thickness.

I didn't say to take whey and fiber at the same time. I think this guy is exaggerating about whey bloating and constipating him just like he's exaggerating about being able to get an hgh and igf1 prescription.

If you believe in "whole food" good for you, I get about about 50% of my protein from whey, convenient, cheap and easiest to digest source of protein
I've done both ways. Majority of protein with whey or majority with whole foods, zero difference. Just hungrier with whey as it doesn't fill you up

Chins and barbell bentover rows are what worked best for me. Just basic stuff, and heavy. Once I got up to where I was doing chins with 90 lbs strapped to me and doing 405 lbs bentover rows with decent form I got the thickness.

Wow! that's strong!

Listen bud, I have nothing to exaggerate about or no reason to lie about anything. From the very beginning I have been fully transparent and as thorough as possible about my current situation to gain knowledge from seasoned vets on this forum. Just because I remind YOU of someone from your past or someone you currently know that exaggerates or lies about where they get there anabolics, the side effects that supplements give them, or what type of training they do. Does not mean that I'm them. I have a great career, live comfortably, and I have done plenty of research on wellness clinics and the amazing doctors that run them. Virtually always, If you have the want for something, and then you find out how to get it, the only issue you would have is the capital. It's all business. But by all means continue being the troll that you are and talking out of your ass. It's very entertaining :D:'heeky-sm:cheeky'sm

Last edited:
Listen bud, I have nothing to exaggerate about or no reason to lie about anything. From the very beginning I have been fully transparent and as thorough as possible about my current situation to gain knowledge from seasoned vets on this forum. Just because I remind YOU of someone from your past or someone you currently know that exaggerates or lies about where they get there anabolics, the side effects that supplements give them, or what type of training they do. Does not mean that I'm them. I have a great career, live comfortably, and I have done plenty of research on wellness clinics and the amazing doctors that run them. Virtually always, If you have the want for something, and then you find out how to get it, the only issue you would have is the capital. It's all business. But by all means continue being the troll that you are and talking out of your ass. It's very entertaining :D:'heeky-sm:cheeky'sm

These wellness clinics are handing out pharm grade gh at $8 per iu? lol

Rack pulls ,lat pull downs and rows . Pin them also

Trying to get post count up? No credibility here. Pinning a body part does absolutely nothing in terms of muscle growth. There is no such thing as site enhancement with gear it just doesn't exist.

I hate when people say how do I get this body part bigger and some dumb ass chimes in, pin it bro..... Does it cause local inflammation for a few days, yep. Does it cause scare tissue? yep but go ahead and keep pinning that same area over and over and over thinking your getting gainz bro, your just going to give yourself an abscess or make it to where you can't pin that area at all anymore due to so much fucking scar tissue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131