over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back from er ... Bloodwork 15 weeks out of.22 week cycle

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Had good poisioning as some of you might know. From another thread. But wanted to ask opionions on how bad you think this bloodwork is .... Copied from other thread

. First on tren cycle keep in mind I'm in really bad shape , ill post everything that was " off" you tell me how bad

Ast 45
White blood 11
Rbc 6.32
Hemogolbin 19
Hemo/hematoxrit 57.2

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

They won't take the blood with hemoglobin 19, but you really need to get some blood out.

They won't take the blood with hemoglobin 19, but you really need to get some blood out.

Yeah, youll run into that. I had that happen to me. Some guys on here have said that the red cross will do it though, I cant confirm that.

If you cant find a place to donate then you are left with a choice: a) go to the doc and try to get a phlebotomy b) stay off steroids for at least 3 months and then do another CBC to see where your HCT and HGB are at. 3 months should get it down some, but even then it may be high but by then youll be able to give blood. You could try going to donate after 1 -2 months and see if its down enough. I think most places cut you off if youre over 56%, so it might only take you a month to get down enough.

ANother thing youre going to have to figure out is why is it so high. Consider the drugs you were taking, doses, and for how long. Make sure you dont put yuorself in that situation again. Try to donate blood as often as possible when youre on like that.

Could it be that high because I am sick right now on top of the juice? Could I stay on for the next 7 weeks or would u plug now ... I will try to donate tommorow. How much do u think it will drop?

First ten weeks. Were test prop and npp 1oo eod. Since then tren ace and.prop 1oo eod

If you had food poisoning you prob were/are dehydrated I would drink a ton of water with glycerin and some seasalt( crystal light for flavor) and have it checked again to see if you can donate blood.

I was on for 30.weeks at a gram a week .i stopped without tapering....ran pct 10 days later.had to go to hospital got dizzy real bad throwing up..rbc was crazy high.admitted to doc i was on and they drained me every week a pint till numbers came down.then ended having gaulbladdet surgery....one problem after another...thr wifes answer....self inflicted. ..lol.gotta be careful bro. Short cycles with suffient rest and equal time off...not worth it.

Damn bro. That's scary .. ill see if I can donate blood next week if not ill come off

I was on for 30.weeks at a gram a week .i stopped without tapering....ran pct 10 days later.had to go to hospital got dizzy real bad throwing up..rbc was crazy high.admitted to doc i was on and they drained me every week a pint till numbers came down.then ended having gaulbladdet surgery....one problem after another...thr wifes answer....self inflicted. ..lol.gotta be careful bro. Short cycles with suffient rest and equal time off...not worth it.

How about bloodwork and giving blood every 2 months? Monitoring your health as important as giving yourself some time limits. Everyone is different. Someone can handle a gram/week for 30 weeks, someone can't. How do you know if you get yourself checked when you feel like you are going to die? What were the numbers if you remember? How crazy high?

kind of O/T but does the juice also make our white blood cell count go higher?

kind of O/T but does the juice also make our white blood cell count go higher?

Never had problems with WBC. My baseline was 4. Then i had 7 on cycle. Then i had 5.4 on more heavy cycle. I don't really know what affects mine.

When i get a chance ill post them but they were bad cuz i kept gettin drained...i go for a folluw up this month.ive been off for two months since this happened and cuz of surgery.i recently had a testostetone test and my test was at 500..which is crazy for a 30 week run...but u dont go how u feel.i get monthly checks by my doctor..to make sure everything is ok..my blood pressure on avearage was. 152/100 on average...hemotoligist told me straight up...tp take it easy on test..shorter cycles...lol crazy advice.i was completely honest with my doc i had no choice to tell him that i was on.because blood pressure was to high.in all reality i was hardheaded focused on preping for a show that i cant even do now cuz of surg.ery and what happened.just gotta be careful bro.i will be able to hit weights in 4 weeks and take it easy for a little while....u live and learn i guess

Could it be that high because I am sick right now on top of the juice? Could I stay on for the next 7 weeks or would u plug now ... I will try to donate tommorow. How much do u think it will drop?

Nothing to do with being sick. Its most likely the juice, unless you have a genetic predispostion to having it high.

The hemoglobin may drop a factor of about 1.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws