over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back from Nationals (attendee)

That's cool if your opinion matches what he said.

I think his comment was that it would be a "disaster" if Kuclo got his card, which seems a bit at odds with the general impression that most people have of his potential.

Frankly, the first things that comes to mind when someone is making those kinds of proclamations is that they are talking it up for the camera, they are really not that confident, or they know the competitors personally and are setting up a joke that they can laugh about.

His remarks seemed so disparaging and at odds with the most common opinion (including that it was Keith Williams time, given his previous string of 2nd place finishes, at least one of which was ahead of Burneika, I think), that they could be easily be thought of a bit much.

What he says is what he says - either way is OK by me. Just seemed like his comments could easily piss Williams or Kuclo off depending on how they took 'em.

I don't think that Williams or Kuclo agreed with him, though... LOL

-S

I pretty much agree. It seemed like he was being baited into talking himself up or throwing out a few jabs at his oppenents during that video. Arnold talked a lot of crap but it always came across as comical, not insulting. I don't think the video was over the top but it would motivate me a bit if I was Williams or Kuclo.

BUT . . . I still am convinced there is something else behind this. You just don't get all 4 competitors to walk off stage and stay off a while over just that video. The problems is that these guys already look like poor sportsmen. Other than an open apology, I don't know how they can explain what really happened without making themselves look even more immature.

Regardless, I don't think I could pull for any of them after what they did. I think it's very insulting to the JUDGES! I'm sure the judges didn't appreciate it and won't forget it easily.

That's cool if your opinion matches what he said.

I think his comment was that it would be a "disaster" if Kuclo got his card, which seems a bit at odds with the general impression that most people have of his potential.

Frankly, the first things that comes to mind when someone is making those kinds of proclamations is that they are talking it up for the camera, they are really not that confident, or they know the competitors personally and are setting up a joke that they can laugh about.

His remarks seemed so disparaging and at odds with the most common opinion (including that it was Keith Williams time, given his previous string of 2nd place finishes, at least one of which was ahead of Burneika, I think), that they could be easily be thought of a bit much.

What he says is what he says - either way is OK by me. Just seemed like his comments could easily piss Williams or Kuclo off depending on how they took 'em.

I don't think that Williams or Kuclo agreed with him, though... LOL

-S

yeah, he prolly went a bit too far. but in his world it would have been a "disaster if kuclo would win.":) so it kinda makes sense lol.
i know what you mean tho. i was surprised my his arrogance but also thought from his smile and etc. he was hamming it up a bit for the camera.
i like Kuclo's physiqe but it doesnt POP it looks good but every time i look at him i am surprised he is a SHW. just doesnt look as big as Burneika. i really think Burneika has the best chance against the gigantic pro's of today and he got the nod.

i cant think of one sport that there isn't shit talking in. heck ronnie coleman said jay cutler was smoking crack if he thought he could win but jay shook his hand when it was over. thats just sports. if they didnt want to congratulate Burneika cuz of his cocky remarks they are pussies.
-JS

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner