over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back in the saddle again

Big A, good to see your back into it :)

I come up your way every 2-3 weeks for business, so we need to catch up one of thse days.

be sure to post dates on bolex (aussie corner) im sure a few of us would be interested.

Bump that.

As a fellow Aussie I would be keen to hear more on the topic of any upcoming seminars.

IM92

Best of luck with your goals Big A...

chris

Ozmrolympia said:
Big A, good to see your back into it :)

I come up your way every 2-3 weeks for business, so we need to catch up one of thse days.

So you are here every 2 - 3 weeks and you don't see me?? F**kin prick!!! ;)

Well, make sure you call me next time as we have to talk, especially since you don't want to learn PGP.

!!!!

Big A said:
WHOLY FUCK!!!!!!!

I am 18%!!!!!!! I have NEVER been this fat in my life ever! Time to hit the T3, Syntheburn, Synthetine and Syntheselen. The GH should help too as soon as I start it as well.

This means my comp weight right now is just over 220 :eek: :(

I don't know, I guess I got a bit dillusional regarding my bf, when I was seeing vascularity on the shoulders and arms.

This is damn right embarassing. I got 10%bf to lose by Oct as well, while gaining another 16lbs of total weight... Fuck yeah I'll do it! :cool:

You can do it, but only you can do it and only WHEN YOU WANT TO! I hope this is that time!!! I'll be in good shape by October - not 230+ ripped, but enough to look like the towel boy for the two of you if you're wandering through some shopping centres.

Hope you are keeping some progress pics - I reckon you wouldn't be keen to post them until you've reached a happy place for you, but could be very educational in hindsight for everyone. Especially cos for a long time I trained very similar to you and will go back to it in the near future also.

Good luck, BIG WISHES!!!!!! IronMike :D

Quick update.

I am 275 today and I dropped 2%bf.
Diet is still shit - bad quality food, just lots of it and lots of SynthePURE shakes.
Gear is still the same.
GH begins tomorrow.

8 weeks left - I'll make it no problem.

I know it's all muscle memory, etc, but it's still worth bragging about LOL

Also I have to add - I still have trouble fitting the workouts in my schedule, so I only train once or twice a week (better than the previous 20 months though). I haven't had a 3 workout week yet, like I am supposed to do. Imagine what I might look like if I would actually train and eat properly? I scare myself LOL
I might just do that and make KIWI look like a twig at the seminars :cool: :D

lol

Big A said:
Quick update.

I am 275 today and I dropped 2%bf.
Diet is still shit - bad quality food, just lots of it and lots of SynthePURE shakes.
Gear is still the same.
GH begins tomorrow.

8 weeks left - I'll make it no problem.

I know it's all muscle memory, etc, but it's still worth bragging about LOL

Also I have to add - I still have trouble fitting the workouts in my schedule, so I only train once or twice a week (better than the previous 20 months though). I haven't had a 3 workout week yet, like I am supposed to do. Imagine what I might look like if I would actually train and eat properly? I scare myself LOL
I might just do that and make KIWI look like a twig at the seminars :cool: :D

I double-dare ya! Shouldn't be too hard to make KIWI look like a twig - I heard he was considering dropping down to compete in the Men's Fitness doubles anyways! :eek: :D IronMike

Re: lol

IronMike said:

I double-dare ya! Shouldn't be too hard to make KIWI look like a twig - I heard he was considering dropping down to compete in the Men's Fitness doubles anyways! :eek: :D IronMike

So he told you too???? Him and Ivan will be the 'Twiggy Boys' on stage, shaking their asses, etc :eek: :D

O now THAT is it!

I am gonna tie big A up in a stockade (good submission move) and then shake my ass (like he said) all over his big muscular chest. HAHA Big A you are gonna be surprised at how big I will I will be in Feb!! If I am not over 240, well.....that simply will not be an option....I will be ready! :)

YEAH, THOSE ARE GOOD GAINS!

BIG A........I WISH SOMEONE WOULD PUT KIWI IN HIS PLACE!

I WANT TO TAKE A TRIP TO EITHER AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND.

I TEACH GEOGRAPHY BUT HAVE ACTUALLY NOT BEEN ANYWHERE!

WHICH WOULD BE MORE FUN TO VISIT? I AM INTO GETTING AWAY FROM PEOPLE AND LIKE BEAUTIFUL PLACES <SCENERY, NATURE...THAT SORTA CRAP...HAHA> LOOKS LIKE AUSTRALIA IS A LOT OF DESERT. JUST CURIOUS.:D

Re: YEAH, THOSE ARE GOOD GAINS!

JETHRO TULL said:
BIG A........I WISH SOMEONE WOULD PUT KIWI IN HIS PLACE!

I WANT TO TAKE A TRIP TO EITHER AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND.

I TEACH GEOGRAPHY BUT HAVE ACTUALLY NOT BEEN ANYWHERE!

WHICH WOULD BE MORE FUN TO VISIT? I AM INTO GETTING AWAY FROM PEOPLE AND LIKE BEAUTIFUL PLACES <SCENERY, NATURE...THAT SORTA CRAP...HAHA> LOOKS LIKE AUSTRALIA IS A LOT OF DESERT. JUST CURIOUS.:D

NZ is nice if you like mountains.

Aust has everything - snow, deserts, beaches, forrests, etc. Saying Aust is a big desert is like saying the US is a big prairie :p

I will post later today or tomorrow, pics I took last week at 277. I am getting them developed today if I get aorund to it. And will only post them if they don't look too embarassing. I am still a skinny fat boy.

Both NZ and Oz are pretty cool very different would say if come all the way down try and do bit both :)

Re: Re: YEAH, THOSE ARE GOOD GAINS!

Big A said:

I will post later today or tomorrow, pics I took last week at 277. I am getting them developed today if I get aorund to it. And will only post them if they don't look too embarassing. I am still a skinny fat boy.

Well, my girl can't take photos for shit. In all of them, either a bodypart is missing, they are moved, blurry or from the wrong angle. I'll take new ones shortly.

I can relate bro! :mad: :p :eek: :( :)

xcel

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws