Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Well, after 20 months of not training properly, it was time to start again.

I converted part of the house in a fully equiped gym, from rubber floors and mirrors to powerracks, full dumbell range, all olympic stuff, etc, etc. I now have everything that I used to use in a commercial gym, and same quality.

I started last Monday. I trained Mon, Wed, Fri, my usual HIT routine. Sat I woke up sick (flu). Today will be first workout since.

I started 1g/week sus last week. I was supposed to start 50mg/d d-bol and GH this week, but since I was sick, I will next week.

After all that time not training (20 months), I dropped down to 253, and what looked about 14%. I had that fat, powerlifter look LOL
That's what I was last Monday. Today I am 264 and I dropped one notch on the belt. I'll do a fat test later today as soon as I can get off my ass.

My body seems to love everything I am doing to it - after all it didn't know anything else for 14 years.

Last week though, I did lose sleep and the only way I could catch any was with pain killers as I was in so much pain from the workouts. The sad thing, the work set weights were my previous first warm-up set weights.

I have until Oct 11th to be 280 and lean, so I don't look like shit next to KIWI, especially if he drags me through the shopping malls again, while he is only wearing a VERY flimsy string singlet LOL (imagine the crowd's reaction :eek: )

okay, big a.........hit it!

We don't want kiwi thinking he's big or something! Good to hear you've got your home gym rocking!:)

Don't Worry

I am right behind you in the fat guy look only thing is I wanna get smaller not bigger. I did weigh 272 today which is a 16 pound weight drop in 3 weeks, must be the non beer diet I am on.

WHOLY FUCK!!!!!!!

I am 18%!!!!!!! I have NEVER been this fat in my life ever! Time to hit the T3, Syntheburn, Synthetine and Syntheselen. The GH should help too as soon as I start it as well.

This means my comp weight right now is just over 220 :eek: :(

I don't know, I guess I got a bit dillusional regarding my bf, when I was seeing vascularity on the shoulders and arms.

This is damn right embarassing. I got 10%bf to lose by Oct as well, while gaining another 16lbs of total weight... Fuck yeah I'll do it! :cool:

I just figured you were just involved in "real world" stuff! :) It hurts so good doesn't it - muscle memory is a wonderful thing!

xcel

Please take periodical pictures hopefully you already did before you started. We would love to see the progress and Im sure you could win some sweepstakes with before and after pics!!!

Not that you were gone - but welcome back to the dark side my friend!:cool:

MikeS said:
Please take periodical pictures hopefully you already did before you started. We would love to see the progress and Im sure you could win some sweepstakes with before and after pics!!!

Not that you were gone - but welcome back to the dark side my friend!:cool:

I think seeing my fat mug in the paper was enough. I don't want to relieve that again by taking pics!

Or maybe, I should take the pics (before and afters) and submit them to MuscleTech - "It was the Hydroxicut!!!"
Maybe they might give me a sponsorship? :rolleyes:

u defintly know what u are doing, u can pull it off best of luck
fathead that no beer diet is pretty killer, why must we diet when its almost time for all the little sority girls to come back to school lol

Cracker

You Aint kidding and ASU has the best jiggies. I used to work in downtown Tempe AZ and spent my lunch break at Hooters looking off the balcanoy like a dirty old man.

Glad to hear you are back into the swing of things, keep it up and keep us posted :)

NOthing like a little winter chubb

Big A - good to hear you're getting back into it. Any particular goal in mind or are you just wanting to get into shape???

DrG

diet

big A , just wondering what kinda diet you ll be using ? hig protein low carb? like you outlined in the articles section?

DOK

Sweet

I am glad you are back A. I myself just started too, and WOWSERS am I weak. Downright embarassing. What are your plans for October?

dam good to hear your back wish ya luck bro

you said im down to 253 most of us aint even up to 253 on gear lol

drgoodbody said:
Big A - good to hear you're getting back into it. Any particular goal in mind or are you just wanting to get into shape???

DrG

Just to look like a bodybuilder again ;)

Re: diet

doktorspok said:
big A , just wondering what kinda diet you ll be using ? hig protein low carb? like you outlined in the articles section?

DOK

You have to understand that during the last 20 months, I have pretty much lived on junk food and only about 3 meals a day.

Just switching from that to eating good food every 2 hours, plus the training plus the meds, I should drop to less than 10% rather quickly.

THEN, if necessary, I'll see if a diet is required.

Re: Sweet

Ivan said:
What are your plans for October?

I am doing some seminars with KIWI and I have to look better than him. After all, he's the youngn' ;)

where are you doing the seminars? in Australia? sydney even?

Mr OZ said:
where are you doing the seminars? in Australia? sydney even?

Perth is confirmed on 11th of Oct. Sydney should be confirmed this week - around Nationals time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws