Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
OK, been off gear, off gym and only eating an average of twice a day and sleeping 7 hours a night for the last 11 months. Lost all my muscle and got fat. Looked like a small powerlifter.

I started playing around with the weights 2 weeks ago. My abs started showing, without dropping weight, so that's good (means I was adding muscle straight away). Needles to say, I was in absolute AGONY from the training! LOL

Started gear again on Monday. I was 244 when I started. I am definetelly looking bigger since, and I am getting leaner by the day. The body is transforming VERY quickly. I believe within 2- 3 months I will be to my usual 280 and relatively lean.

I am not starting GH and Insulin yet. Wanting to see how I go the way I am for the time being.

My biggest problem by far is food. It's extremely hard to eat. I am loading up on Synthelamin so my appetite is VERY high but the problem is that I can't finish any meal since I get sick 1/2 way through it. I guess I am not used to eating large quantities any more. This is the only set back so far.

I am doing (easing) into my usual 3 day a week HIT routine. I think in another 2 weeks or so I will be finally up to 100% training efficiency.

This is my cycle.

*3g/ week sustanon non stop.

*50mg/d paperbol (4 weeks on 4 weeks off). It will be increased to 100mg/day next round of it. Then it will be alternated between it and a-50.

*one bottle of Drive (10ml) a week. When I'll be off the d-bol I'll be using 450mg tren in the place of Drive.

*20mg/day Nolvadex. When I'll get off my ass I'll go to the pharmacy and buy some arimidex and then I'll use 1mg/day of it instead.

*5mg Proscar/day.

*6,000IU HCG every 4th week.

*1ml/day Synthelamin

*2ml/day Synthergine

*3ml/day Syntheselen

*One SynthePURE with every meal.

*Bucket loads of SyntheBURN - training again is playing havoc with my energy levels.

*2 SyntheBLOCKplus after every meal.

* I was going to use my usual 20mcg/d T3 but not yet as obviously I still can't eat enough yet, so until I do I won't add it.

This is a 'normal' cycle for me. I usually stay on something like this year round and just add GH and insulin when I feel like I need it. Of couse comp cycles are totally different.

People make things too complicated. If you take a lot of androgens and eat and train right you will grow. No need for fancy cycles.

Thanks for the update bro.

Muscle-memory is a wonderful thing!

xcel

its about time!!!! lol remember , start with the aqua colored dumbells thn move up to the pink. dont get crazy right off the start. lol i am happy to hear ya made it back to the gym. i was beginning to think last month that i would have to fly to oz and take ya to the gym myself. lol

Don't forget the Famous Phil Penis Pump! Gotta train the love muscle too.

You should be back to where you were in no time. That layoff soreness is a bitch, huh?

Aqua db's my ass! I did my first leg workout with 3 sets of squats with the WHOLE empty bar!
I couldn't walk for a week after or sit down on the toilet without crying LOL

Nah, don't need the pump! Besides my balls are so big now sionce I've been natural all this time, it makes me look like I have a sock down my pants :D

It's about time fatboy, lol. Good to see you are back in the gym.

PB

Re: QUICK!!

stevehnsn said:
Maybe you'll win a brand new Viper!! :cool:

Bah. That piece of junk will never hold a candle to my Esprit ;)

But maybe I should enter a comp like that and say that it was all because of Bill!!! :rolleyes:

Paul Bunyan said:
It's about time fatboy, lol. Good to see you are back in the gym.

PB

Yeah I know. I started looking too much like you :p :p :p

I just emailed you last night asking if youd started up again!
So you got fat and had no muscle? Now you know how I feel!
Good luck and enjoy the ride!

:p

Re: Re: QUICK!!

Big A said:

Bah. That piece of junk will never hold a candle to my Esprit ;)

But maybe I should enter a comp like that and say that it was all because of Bill!!! :rolleyes:

you could always send that viper to me, hey I'll even buy you the body for life program, that way when you're all huge, you can thank me. hehehe

JW

congrats bro good luck. can't keep ya out of they gym forever!!

your appetite will be back to normal and eating will be easy in a few weeks i'm sure.

Awesome to hear !!!!! wondered when the older generation was going get of his rocking chair LOL will have to pop over for a train bro !!

kiwi

That sounds great Big A. Sounds like you are making great progress!! Gotta love muscle memory!

BIGKIWI said:
wondered when the older generation was going get of his rocking chair LOL
kiwi

Don't get me started on that! :p

OK, first week is over.

I am up to 255. Holding some water as it's visible on my face, but definetely lost a ton of fat too as my belt size has gone down two notches. Obviously a lot of muscle is being gained as well which is good.
Still not eating properly though. Struggling big time to get the required meals in.

Big A said:
OK, been off gear, off gym and only eating an average of twice a day and sleeping 7 hours a night for the last 11 months. Lost all my muscle and got fat. Looked like a small powerlifter.

I've been there, bro, few times a year. lol

sounds like good gains already. keep plugging away. you will be ok.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131