over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Pumps - Sus/EQ

AnfG

Registered
Newbies
Hi All,

ok so I’m doing suss and eq atm 500 of each per week. Been getting stiff pain in the lower back and when I wake up the side I’m on it aches around the waste lines. Tbh I thought it might have been kidney pain. Came to the realization that it’s probably back pumps.

Did some searching on here and seems taurine might be the way to go to help it. It’s doesn’t hurt me too much like I can live with it. However the supposed kidney pain does concern me a bit. I have bloods this week so will check kidneys to make sure it’s nothing related. Urine is normal color so yeh it’s not fully concerning me.

I did read that Milk Thistle helps in lieu of taurine. What are peoples thoughts and what have you done to combat this?

No worries it's definitely not a kidney lol

check the estro because I'm practically sure that it will be well above the norm and this is the reason for back pumps
Haha yeh fair enough man. I’m generally a blaze kinda guy, but with this I was a bit like “hmmmm” haha.

Yeh bloods this week and see where it’s all at. Half way through the cycle now (16 weeks) so this should be the business end of the game now and am excited.
Not taking any AI or anything like that. I got nolva on hand if I need to take it, well got Arimidex also but yeh I know I should avoid this as much as I can.

How do you alleviate this issue?

Haha yeh fair enough man. I’m generally a blaze kinda guy, but with this I was a bit like “hmmmm” haha.

Yeh bloods this week and see where it’s all at. Half way through the cycle now (16 weeks) so this should be the business end of the game now and am excited.
Not taking any AI or anything like that. I got nolva on hand if I need to take it, well got Arimidex also but yeh I know I should avoid this as much as I can.

How do you alleviate this issue?
Explain to me why you should avoid IA? I don't know why this idiotic opinion that they are harmful ... they are not a bit less harmful than aas and that's not what people worry about. You have to control the estradiol, not to limit it, but to control it, i.e. I suggest you aim for a result of 40

Taurine never worked for any problematic pumps IME.

Patrick Arnold once said pentoxifylline could help but I never saw anyone try it.

"Intermittent claudication (IC) is a cramp‐like pain felt in the leg muscles that is brought on by walking and is relieved by standing still or resting. Pentoxifylline is a drug that is used to relieve IC while improving people's walking capacity.29 sep. 2015"

Explain to me why you should avoid IA? I don't know why this idiotic opinion that they are harmful ... they are not a bit less harmful than aas and that's not what people worry about. You have to control the estradiol, not to limit it, but to control it, i.e. I suggest you aim for a result of 40
Just from the readings it seems to have some bad affects on the body. Yeh, I get it AAS isn't good either but everyone says there's better ways to control the estrogen if necessary. Even my coach has said the same to me. Only take it if you really need it. Cos I was going to take it to prevent gyno etc, however have been ok so far.

Just from the readings it seems to have some bad affects on the body. Yeh, I get it AAS isn't good either but everyone says there's better ways to control the estrogen if necessary. Even my coach has said the same to me. Only take it if you really need it. Cos I was going to take it to prevent gyno etc, however have been ok so far.
What are these methods, because I do not know them ... IA are used to control estrogen and if we need it, let's use them. IA have been taking all year round for many years and so do bodybuilder kids who have known and most of them have better blood scores than the average Joe. Let's stop spreading those goddamn myths at last

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear