Back Pumps?

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Wtf are they exactly??? I've read about it a bunch of times but not sure if I've experienced it or not..... I currently have a pain in my lower back that I never had before.... not even sure how to explain it... just severe soreness... it doesn't seem like an injury... never had any kind of "ah ha" moment... been running Inj Anadrol and just recently started 10mg Superdrol alongside it...Also running some original 6F Rooskie Reds which make me hold water as well.... I do feel constant pumps in my biceps... even with just washing my hair or brushing my teeth....... this my first real go at Anadrol and Superdrol and am wondering if its stemming from them...not running much of em either... just 15mg EOD of Inj Anadrol and 10mg Superdrol 1 hr prior to lifting....

Yes back pumps are a side effect of many orals I got them on superdrol it's annoying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I'd say the Superdrol for sure. Pretty much a dead on definition of lower back pump. It's just extreme tightening of the muscles. Try adding in 3-5g Taurine pre-workout, always helped me.

I get back pumps on most Orals.. I am running 20mg of Impourim's Superdrol right now and I can barely carry my gym bag to my truck without it cramping up..lol
A few grams of taurine seems to help but not fully make them subside..

Any time I'm holding more water (Intra muscularly) it can trigger some low back pumps. Whether it be from orals or just a weekendnof eating a bunch of junk food. It could be from strong GH like those reds are too bc I remember having back pumps and extremely muscle fullness and tightneaa from them also. But most likely a combination of factors in your case.

If it keep up after adding in 5g of taurine I would drop the SuperDrol or drop the gh dose down some and see if it subsides. If it's hindering training no need to keep it in.

I dunno where this whole taurine thing comes from, it's a total BS myth. I've used 10g powder taurine a day on Anadrol and it did jack SHIT for back pumps. Best bet, don't use orals, or just accept that deadlifts and any kind of incline cardio are going to be your worst nightmare until you drop the orals.

I dunno where this whole taurine thing comes from, it's a total BS myth. I've used 10g powder taurine a day on Anadrol and it did jack SHIT for back pumps. Best bet, don't use orals, or just accept that deadlifts and any kind of incline cardio are going to be your worst nightmare until you drop the orals.

It certainly doesn't work for everyone, like every other supplement, I agree with you there. I myself did notice significant improvements at 5g pre-workout as have some of my clients. Others had to do exactly what you recommend, drop the orals all together. There are quite a few options to resolve this, just going to be trial and error.

If you Anadrol and or Dbol is good forget about doing standing barbell curls lol.
I have never found a remedy for the problem.

Back pumps are generally caused by Orals and it is exactly as it sounds the back gets pumped up to a point where it's uncomfortable and can interfere with range of motion and getting an effiecent workout done

Trial and error try changing things up slowly to see what helps...If all else drop every thing and on your next run try one at a time adding in...

Basically if you're on drol or dbol, do deadlifts LAST on back day. Do squats LAST on leg day. Doing them first makes the rest of my workout suffer terribly. Also forget about high volume. I had to switch to 5x5 for squats and deadlifts because the pumps were just too much to bear (with 100mg of anadrol) at higher reps.

I have a similar problem with good anavar too, but it's not pumps, but cramps. High dose anavar I cramp up and can't do ab work or high volume anything without cramping up like crazy - in the case of cramps versus pumps though, lots of magnesium and potassium did alleviate some of the issue. Back pumps are worse.

Basically, fuck orals. :D

I get back pumps so bad it's crippling sometimes the fucking worst. On drol now and it's terrible on leg day and back day depends on the movements I do

Basically if you're on drol or dbol, do deadlifts LAST on back day. Do squats LAST on leg day. Doing them first makes the rest of my workout suffer terribly. Also forget about high volume. I had to switch to 5x5 for squats and deadlifts because the pumps were just too much to bear (with 100mg of anadrol) at higher reps.

I have a similar problem with good anavar too, but it's not pumps, but cramps. High dose anavar I cramp up and can't do ab work or high volume anything without cramping up like crazy - in the case of cramps versus pumps though, lots of magnesium and potassium did alleviate some of the issue. Back pumps are worse.

Basically, fuck orals. :D
Wish I had read this before I posted because this is 100% spot on haha

After squats they are the worst for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After being on Superdrol after only a week and Inj Anadrol for 4+ weeks I'm dropping em both...the pain in my lower back is excruciating.... I think its the SD as the pain really elevated the last few days... how quickly do these clear??. I have an office job and am constantly getting up from my desk....even that has become a chore....crazy shit

After squats they are the worst for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indeed
squat use lower back and ass muscle

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

After being on Superdrol after only a week and Inj Anadrol for 4+ weeks I'm dropping em both...the pain in my lower back is excruciating.... I think its the SD as the pain really elevated the last few days... how quickly do these clear??. I have an office job and am constantly getting up from my desk....even that has become a chore....crazy shit

The Superdrol I am using is definitely giving me back pumps(pretty sure we are using the same brand).. I can't imagine anadrol and SD together, that must be miserable:eek:

Anavar and dbol give me the worst. It's terrible. Sometimes I lay on the floor for 5-10 minutes after deads/ squats but nothing ever seems to help

It's not just orals. I got it from test+deca+eq. Would get jaw pumps to when eating. I remember one day doing leg press I wanted to cry it hurt so bad haha.

I've run Anavar and Winny prior (orals) without ever having this issue....I'm thinking it HAS to be the SD....was running Injectable Anadrol for the 1st 4 weeks without any issues other than some water retention...and was only running a small amount (15mg EOD) ..... but once I added the SD, a week later it feels like someone whacked my lower back with a baseball bat... it feels a bit better today so it seems like its subsiding... was taking Taurine as well... nada

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws